Author Topic: REAL OR FAKE GOLD BAR?  (Read 93241 times)

Offline MasKara

Re: REAL OR FAKE GOLD BAR?
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2009, 10:35:28 AM »
1.  My partner met this group from Bicol region.  The group is headed by two (2) alleged financier-leaders, namely Allan and Jerry.  Their group involves a certain roy, rolly, dodong.  They usually meet prospective buyers in the Cubao area, Ali Mall in particular.
2.  Two cohorts will show 2 6.2 bars inside a taxi with the buyer sitting in front seat.  They will require the buyer to make a pre-assay of the bar.  Allan or Jerry does not participate in this procedure but acts as a "look-out" stationed far from the area but maintains contact with they buyer thru cellular phone calls .  They act highly suspicious of all people around and always moving in haste.
3.  They will propose "straight-buy", initially asking for 100k or 200k as deposit so that buyer could take the bar for assay.  My partner gave 200k and brought it to the final assayer who said it was fake.
4.  They will even allow drilling of the bar and shavings to be obtained by the buyer.  If such is brought to the pawnshop, assay results will reveal that it is 18k.  This will convince the buyer that bar is genuine.
2.  Jerry Ruedas Fuentes is said to be a businessman dealing seaweeds in Bicol and selling them to Chinese clients.  He has a brother, Emmanuel Ruedas Fuentes (is he the same guy who was arrested last year at Pan Pacific Plaza?) who allegedly is living in Agusan de Sur and who represents ability to bring bars allegedly owned by Datu Pentollio.  I will provide their address the moment i get them. 

Bro Indoy Jones, i think they are the same people who was referred to us by a certain guy named James or Jimmy but i think jimmy is not involved as far as I am concerned at the moment  he is the agent he warned me of their operation but a little different.
They want to meet in a hotel they bring with them 2 bars drill and assay it.

First they will arrange a meeting the contact person is Marlyn Uy, I talked to her by phone) she insist on their procedure to bring buyer meet in a hotel, they bring 2 bars drill a hole and assay it then pay them. i told her that kind of operation is a fraud, it is a ripoff (holdup) and we do not deal with fraud.

I was alerted by Jimmy (agent) of the following:
1.)  Jun (sellers agent) meet prospective buyer and buyers agent.
2.) Allan a husky and arrogant guy stays behind after a few minutes Allan show up suddenly and confronts the person talking to Jun,
3.) He introduced his self as the Seller then he will scare the person (agent) talking to Jun so that the real buyer will surface. Because they know that the real buyer will not reveal himself on the first meeting.
4.) The real buyer will get intimidated and introduces himself.
5.) Allan bullys the buyer and challenge the buyer that they show both their proof. Buyers proof of fund and sellers proof of product.

If buyer backs out they disappear immediately because he knows this kind of intimidation tactic if buyer gets challenge might show his money then they will show the 2-bars take the buyer in a HOTEL for assay and that's the time they will make their move.

The names you mentioned and the MO are very similar except for Marlyn Uy who arranges the meeting. BTW I ask where Marlyn address she said she's from Bulacan, 55 years (but says she looks way younger her age) old single mom and have a son working in Singapore as engineer.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2009, 07:54:39 PM »
MasKara,

Marlin Uy was the bitch (excuse my language here) who set ME up for my robbery back in 2000! DO NOT TRUST THIS WOMAN. Please try to get a good PICTURE of HER so I can put her face up on my GoldScammers page!
TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2009, 11:37:10 PM »
This group should be jailed.  How come they still operate until now then there must be people behind them keeping the syndicate alive from many years already, I will see what I can do but It would not be easy to just grab this syndicate they have a PADRINO or a GOD FATHER that is untouchable.

Offline indoy.jones

« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2009, 02:42:59 AM »
What you earlier narrated was what happened to my partner last Friday.  Because he was unable to get the scale stand on a flat surface, he was told to check in a cheap motel near ali mall cubao Quezon City.  He asked his assistant to drill 2 holes and took the shavings to a nearby pawnshop which revealed that it is 18k.  Dodong wraps the bar with paper and tapes it and requires my partner to sign the wrapper.  However, my partner obtains possession of the bar the following day and is required to give a deposit so that my partner could bring it to the final assayer for payment.  Sad to say that even before any assay was made, the buyer's assayer merely held in her hands the bar and told my partner is was fake.  Not contented she dropped nitric acid on the drilled holes which confirmed that the same is indeed fake.

The cellphone number last used by Allan:  09225818347.  Jun or Jerry's last cell number:  09297837193.

Hope they would get caught in a "sting" operation.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2009, 08:02:26 AM »
Indoy.Jones,

Of course that's a SCAM and CHEATER trick when they ask you to drill a few holes there. Of course its THEM who drill it because they already filled a few holes with real gold. WE ALREADY LISTED THIS OLD TRICK ON THE GOLD SCAMMERS PAGE SO DON'T FALL FOR THAT CRAP!

MARLIN UY, JUNE.. etc.. ALL THOSE IN THAT GROUP ARE ROBBERS AND CHEATERS! I already was ROBBED at GUNPOINT by this group in 2000! Marlin Uy was the only one who was caught by the police two days later (because we knew where she lived) but June and the rest of the group got away with my millions of pesos!

Marlin Uy was put in jail but of course the group easily posted her bail with the money they stole. Then she walked scott free and the police couldn't do anything to her anymore.

I REALLY HOPE THIS GROUP CAN BE ARRESTED IN A STING OPERATION ASAP!
TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2009, 08:28:52 AM »
Indy,
if you are a buyer you should have it your way not their way. We insisted that they bring their sample in our office and do the assaying they declined. That's already a red flag.
I'll try to ask around if these guys can be nabbed, and how deep is their connections they might be under a powerful syndicate or guys from the top, it's a food chain that only the top guys will take action. If our connection is under then it would be hard. But most likely i can take this to the toppest level. Thanks for the contact numbers. Now we all have their numbers. a little bit of sting will bring them down.

Tw,
As usual my friend Marlyn Uy was not bailed out. The top of the chain sprang her out of jail. that's what I've been telling on the previous post these are syndicate operating under the protection a higher command. If they are already caught before and get out easily scott free that means it is a calling from above. Why they still operate up to now in the open despite of their being identified by the authorities.

TW, we have to get your money back.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 08:49:32 AM by MasKara »

Offline MasKara

« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2009, 05:46:17 AM »
Another pic from a seller. As usual Fake?

What's your conclusion.

Where are the real gold.
Maybe Gboy is keeping them all, Bro. I can't get real gold seller I'll just wait for your stock.
Hope you get them soon.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 05:49:14 AM by MasKara »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2009, 08:44:26 PM »
Tw,
As usual my friend Marlyn Uy was not bailed out. The top of the chain sprang her out of jail. that's what I've been telling on the previous post these are syndicate operating under the protection a higher command. If they are already caught before and get out easily scott free that means it is a calling from above. Why they still operate up to now in the open despite of their being identified by the authorities.

TW, we have to get your money back.

You mean to say that the Police let Marlin Uy out of jail that time?

Well I WISH I could get my money back but you and I both know that's already IMPOSSIBLE now.

TW

Gener

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2009, 09:36:05 PM »
Maskara,
  Have you been connected with the group of this MARILYN UY recently? TW confessed that he was ripped-off by this lady! and its like you have a COMMITMENT to recover those millions!! well im sure as i can feel that you have the "K" to make your words possible,,thought its like negative to believe that it could be recovered, trying can be helpful and its not bad at all, besides, you can help a friend here...otherwise your information can lead to book her and that helps too...

Offline MasKara

« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2009, 12:13:13 AM »
Maskara,
  Have you been connected with the group of this MARILYN UY recently? TW confessed that he was ripped-off by this lady! and its like you have a COMMITMENT to recover those millions!! well im sure as i can feel that you have the "K" to make your words possible,,thought its like negative to believe that it could be recovered, trying can be helpful and its not bad at all, besides, you can help a friend here...otherwise your information can lead to book her and that helps too...

As I previously said I'll try my best but we have to know first who are behind their backers (Padrino).

Yep guys, 2 weeks ago an agent of mine warned of me of Mrlyn Uy, I interviewed her and it's very obvious that she is a scam she wont listen to reason and the only way that you can deal with them is their procedure, but anyway we do not just shot our ears even if it's a waste of time it is fitting to know their scheme and learn their MO. I telecon her 3x and lured her to meet my associate in his office in the Philippines she is cautious enough not to do that instead she called my associate. Then she got angry at my agent that we did fall into her trapped and accused us instead the other way around.

Then bro, IndoyJones told the same story and even have the contact numbers of her partners in crime.  Our dear friend Tony W. is not embarrassed also to admit that he was scamed by these sysndicate dating back almost 10 years. That's why I suspect that operating in the open with records of fraudulent activiteis for over 10 years they must have a PADRINO a military, Politician or big time syndicate connected with the a high ranking profile.

It is not easy to bust these people if that's the case the people busting them will be the victim instead. Higher coordination must be made to top most level but usually this kind of action is hard to pursue unless you get the help of RAM and the Magdalo group who are operating under ground. To involve these group will take a lot of funding for them to operate they will not move on their own expense and risk their rank, name and the organization.

No lower intelligence operation will take them seriously they are all connected in the world of politics and military dubious group with interest.

You will see this group and other group very active during this time until the 2010 election, they are not afraid to surface and do their syndicated operation.

We already identified a second group operating in Manila (I telecon their leader personaly also about a week ago) again I referred them to my associate look at their procedure (same thing with M. Uy they wont meet for TTM at the office) via emails. If foriegn buyers they ask $1.5M as lock in fee after 2 weeks they released the 20 Au bars. For local buyers their MO is Php 200K, 20 Gold bars ready to disposed. Test buy in Tarlac 60-40 commission structure if broughtto Manila 70-30. but they will only meet on their own territory.

I am now pursuing another group this one is bigger they are fronted by an Attorney and claims have their deposits in bank.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2009, 01:00:37 AM »
No, I'm not embarrassed to admit that I, myself, got scammed by this group of Marlyn Uy. The main reason why I started the GOLD SCAMMERS page and info here is because I WANT TO HELP PREVENT ANYONE ELSE FROM GETTING SCAMMED AND CHEATED BY THESE PEOPLE.

It would be selfish of me and NOT in my best interest to NOT inform anyone who's looking to buy Gold there in the Philippines about all these ROBBERS and CHEATERS and I want to expose their Modus of Operandi so we can ALL try to put a STOP to this nonsense ASAP.

TW

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2009, 10:08:32 PM »
hey guys, do you have a photo or description of this Marilyn Uy, how she looks? Are they all locals or there are also foreigners in their group. i'm meeting a lot of people in this buying and selling during the past days and i might have been rubbing elbows with them already. I hope you could give some descriptions of them, who are with them... any additional information will help  do something about these rotten sick suckers scammers!!!  >:(

Gener

« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2009, 10:14:54 PM »
Capmiwa,
 Yeah man,,,You are asking HOW she LOOKS! and YOU might have been rubbing with your elbows with this bitch!!! Now the handsome man talks!!! ha-ha-ha! You might be planning a revenge in DIFFERENT WAY, I mean in macho-way Nya-ha-ha....

Offline boylara

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2009, 09:43:39 AM »
 Marilyn Uy yan daming alias yan...maputi yan na minsan alias nya Marilyn Aventajado, Doktora daw sya at akala mo kung sino kung magdala , ang daming alahas ...sinasabi nya may kapatid syang general...palagi yan dito sa Cagayan, ang mga modus operandi nila yan, aside from buying gold is show a site and then you will finance, ang dami nilang nabiktima yan... main base nila dito sa Cagayan Valley is Santiago City, tagal na nga namin hinahanap yun grupo nila kasi may nabiktima sila dito sa Cagayan, Shoot to kill order ang mga grupo nila, yun nadale nila dito sa Cagayan isang  businessman na low profile lng kaso may mga hired killer sila, kaya nga medyo takot na sila mag operate dito sa Cagayan, style nila, gusto lng nila sila palagi nagsasalita at  kung malaman nila yun buyer mo sila mismo mag direct,....ingat sa mga yan...
Tony sorry I can't translate in English...hehehehehehe

They group are well connected, Politicians from Tarlac, Bulacan and Manila are their Financiers, plus they have connection from the Military,..Election is near so you expect them to surface again,,,actually some of their members are also posting on some forum sites..who are they..hehehehehe secret...you know yourself....
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2009, 10:09:49 AM »
Capmiwa,
 Yeah man,,,You are asking HOW she LOOKS! and YOU might have been rubbing with your elbows with this bitch!!! Now the handsome man talks!!! ha-ha-ha! You might be planning a revenge in DIFFERENT WAY, I mean in macho-way Nya-ha-ha....

I can tell you all now that she is FAT and UGLY so you wouldn't want to even want to think about her in that way. Take my word for it, Gents.
TW