Author Topic: REAL OR FAKE GOLD BAR?  (Read 93049 times)

Offline cap miwa

Re: REAL OR FAKE GOLD BAR?
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2009, 10:29:46 AM »
i'm relieved hahaha... she is neither one of those i met.
my friend who is in this trade for more than 10 years now have met almost anybody doing treasure related activities and has identified the good, the bad and the ugly  ;D

Offline MasKara

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2009, 10:31:00 AM »
BoyLara, It seems that you know a lot from these syndicate. If you wanted them to get caught by the people they scammed from Cagayan let me know I will set them up for a meeting, Then bang, bang, bang but as I have said previously and you corroborated it yourself that they have  powerful PADRINOS in the military and politicians, it's election time so they will meet buyers very carelessly.

It's something you can do to think about, just let me know.  

Gener

« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2009, 03:54:49 PM »
FAT and UGLY??? NO! sorry she will not pass to my friends taste then,, Let just this lady be inside the cage again at once...At least she will think twice before doing it again....

Offline MasKara

« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2009, 09:31:02 PM »
She'll be out of jail as soon as she get's in.
The best thing to do is take her in one of the cave of the snake cave of Gboy an feed her to the snakes.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2009, 09:37:08 PM »
Guys,
Buy one take one
Pile of Canadian Gold, too much too many fake Au's for the buyer's.
All kinds and sizes ONLY IN THE PHILIPPINES.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2009, 09:49:05 PM »
She'll be out of jail as soon as she get's in.
The best thing to do is take her in one of the cave of the snake cave of Gboy an feed her to the snakes.

Yes! I agree to that bro!
TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2009, 11:05:44 AM »
Sometime in 2007 they sent me this Jap flag together with other photos of Au bars, figurines, samurai swords, a kris sword of the muslims and a Goddess Of Mercy which they said is very valuable.

These are their comments
1. Japanese flag with signatures of the Generals
2. Goddess of Mercy of the Japanese I think
3. Bolkia's sword 5th century
4. Bolkia's sword 5th century

Gener

« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2009, 01:59:28 PM »
Im a sword enthusiast! Brother! Is these kris is for sale? i love it! maybe you can ask for the price?.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2009, 04:21:47 PM »
Ka Gener, I do not know if they will still be available, there are also samurai of the 13 generals (that's what they call it) I will get in touched again with the person but what they I think very interested to sell is the Mother of Mercy.

They say it's the swords of the generals 1931.

Gener

« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2009, 04:54:30 PM »
spare me one of this katana then??? ::)

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2009, 10:07:47 PM »
Wow, very nice photos bro MasKara. You must have a very good source. I have other great photos but i could not post it, like actual recoveries, etc. Maybe in the proper time, when we will be in safer environment.

Offline indoy.jones

« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2009, 09:47:22 AM »
Maskara,

This is indoy.jones. I'm just new to the Au stuff but i have had my share of good and bad experiences, including seeing fake bars in far-flung places, north and south of the Philipines, and negotiating with lots of brokers and agents referring holders whom mostly turned out to be scam artists. 

I am also the one who provided information about scammers in this site based on the personal experiences of my partner and myself.

What I have to offer right now is a possible legitimate and genuine source in cagayan de oro city, wherein the trustee of the holder has been given the go-signal by the holder for a test buy of 5 pcs of 6.2 bars.  Nest tranche will be 15 bars of 6.2 kg, then roll-over of 1 ton per lifting.

You could perform whatever assay procedure you want to check the genuineness of the item. 

However, please be reminded that the holders have had also their bad experiences with local and foreign buyers, the latest of which is an American who is based in the Philippines, RAndell Coleman.  This guy is pretty well-known here in the Philippines and based on the stories I have heard is quite aggressive as he is very much willing to go anywhere where the Au bars are located.

In the case of my new contact, Mr. Coleman tested the bars but failed to come up with the payment, according to the trustee.  Thus, sore feelings and wasted efforts and resources on the part of the holder.

To be frank and truthful about this transaction, my first contact who is based in venezuela and fronting for a Dubai Buyer, requested for pictures with a newspaper and a placard showing the name of the buyer.  The holder took a picture as required last 22 September 2009 of a Cambodia 74.6 kg bar. 

I encountered a problem with my present buyers relative to documentation of the Au Bars, since they plan to lilft it by a private chartered plane which will land at cagayan de oro city AP.  They suggested that a safe house in the city be rented where the items will be brought for assay and delivery by the holder.  However, i dont know any broker who will prepare the documentation of these bars.

If you are interested, I could provide the necessary data you need.  I will even let you talk to the trustee personally to get the facts straight.  Your manifestation of interest to bring in your bank officer, assayer and private plane will suit the requirements for this deal.

Thanks and more power.

TW,
Is the sumatra and burma 6.2 bar are exactly the same size? It should be right if they have already established a standard size during that time.
My problem here is not only the genuineness of the Au but they did not show yet the whole stack/inventory of the loot, that I cannot understand, if they have the whole lot then why can't they show pics of them all while they can released photos of 2 bars or even show 10pcs then I will be satisfied they may be serious.

The modus operandi of scammers is to show 1 or 2 pcs then they will say pay for 1 bar and they will show the rest and they are very good at switching when exchanging commence.

So far there is no sign and indication yet for deposit money or operation expense. They just insist that I come to them and meet in a neutral place (Bank) to see and assay the Au in their presence. This seem safe but I do not know their real motive is they might change their rules once I am at their mercy.

If they could show POP then I'll bring my bank officer, assayer and a chartered private plane.

Another group in another place also made an offer but they ask for P80 T for transportation and operational expense of 5 people to relocate the Au's. We offered them instead a chartered plane and a safe conduct pass to bring in at least 5 pieces, they said they have to ask their group leaders of the plan but so far no word from them yet.

Offline indoy.jones

« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2009, 09:57:46 AM »
Maskara,

My email address: rkr_dvc2011@yahoo.com
My skype account: jose.rey.recinto
My cell: 0919-5081558

indoy.jones

Offline MasKara

« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2009, 01:36:26 PM »
Mr. Jones my brother I hope this site is not being monitored next time you must use the Personal Message for our personal safety and security. Maybe and I am sure you will be inundated with queries after this posting so be careful of who you will be dealing. This stuff is a serious matter make no mistake about it.
We'll talk about this in private not here. Stay Safe and take care always.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2009, 07:24:10 PM »
Maskara,

This is indoy.jones. I'm just new to the Au stuff but i have had my share of good and bad experiences, including seeing fake bars in far-flung places, north and south of the Philipines, and negotiating with lots of brokers and agents referring holders whom mostly turned out to be scam artists. 

I am also the one who provided information about scammers in this site based on the personal experiences of my partner and myself.

What I have to offer right now is a possible legitimate and genuine source in cagayan de oro city, wherein the trustee of the holder has been given the go-signal by the holder for a test buy of 5 pcs of 6.2 bars.  Nest tranche will be 15 bars of 6.2 kg, then roll-over of 1 ton per lifting.

You could perform whatever assay procedure you want to check the genuineness of the item. 

However, please be reminded that the holders have had also their bad experiences with local and foreign buyers, the latest of which is an American who is based in the Philippines, Randell Coleman.  This guy is pretty well-known here in the Philippines and based on the stories I have heard is quite aggressive as he is very much willing to go anywhere where the Au bars are located.

In the case of my new contact, Mr. Coleman tested the bars but failed to come up with the payment, according to the trustee.  Thus, sore feelings and wasted efforts and resources on the part of the holder.

To be frank and truthful about this transaction, my first contact who is based in venezuela and fronting for a Dubai Buyer, requested for pictures with a newspaper and a placard showing the name of the buyer.  The holder took a picture as required last 22 September 2009 of a Cambodia 74.6 kg bar. 

I encountered a problem with my present buyers relative to documentation of the Au Bars, since they plan to lilft it by a private chartered plane which will land at cagayan de oro city AP.  They suggested that a safe house in the city be rented where the items will be brought for assay and delivery by the holder.  However, i dont know any broker who will prepare the documentation of these bars.

If you are interested, I could provide the necessary data you need.  I will even let you talk to the trustee personally to get the facts straight.  Your manifestation of interest to bring in your bank officer, assayer and private plane will suit the requirements for this deal.

Thanks and more power.

TW,
Is the sumatra and burma 6.2 bar are exactly the same size? It should be right if they have already established a standard size during that time.
My problem here is not only the genuineness of the Au but they did not show yet the whole stack/inventory of the loot, that I cannot understand, if they have the whole lot then why can't they show pics of them all while they can released photos of 2 bars or even show 10pcs then I will be satisfied they may be serious.

The modus operandi of scammers is to show 1 or 2 pcs then they will say pay for 1 bar and they will show the rest and they are very good at switching when exchanging commence.

So far there is no sign and indication yet for deposit money or operation expense. They just insist that I come to them and meet in a neutral place (Bank) to see and assay the Au in their presence. This seem safe but I do not know their real motive is they might change their rules once I am at their mercy.

If they could show POP then I'll bring my bank officer, assayer and a chartered private plane.

Another group in another place also made an offer but they ask for P80 T for transportation and operational expense of 5 people to relocate the Au's. We offered them instead a chartered plane and a safe conduct pass to bring in at least 5 pieces, they said they have to ask their group leaders of the plan but so far no word from them yet.

Indie Jones, I'm not sure if the Burma and Sumatra 6.2kg bars are the same standard size because till now I had only managed to get my hands on a Burma 6.2kg bar. Anyway, you can still get all the measurements and use the charts and formula's I have provided here to calculate if the bar sizes are correct or not.

Be careful of these guys' modi of operandi and also be weary of them of doing all kinds of tricks to get your hard earned cash from you/and or the buyer.

I never heard of that American guy, Randell Coleman, but if its true and he's going around cheating real gold sellers there in the Philippines then he's really a FOOL because one day he will find himself dead in some remote area so its not worth it.

Good luck and keep us posted my friend.
TW