Author Topic: REAL OR FAKE GOLD BAR?  (Read 120718 times)

Gener

Re: REAL OR FAKE GOLD BAR?
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2009, 02:46:26 AM »
Fake!! But they could still sell those stuff as metal scraps!! bronze are expensive this days...

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2009, 05:11:59 AM »
Fake!! But they could still sell those stuff as metal scraps!! bronze are expensive this days...

Gener,
True. But we don't actually know what's the content until you saw one in half. Then you will know whether it's bronze, lead, steel, or whatever.
TW

Gener

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2009, 11:32:09 PM »
I really hope they are not kiln bricks! then can be worthless,, My fathers friend trusted some of those fake au bars (made in philex mines) last 1980s,,they are just lying on his toolbox,, i stole and sold some few bars at metal scrap buyer for 25 pesos per kilo,,as an elementary student,350 pesos makes me the riches man in the school campus...Now,,I wonder if those bars i sold are those circulating around this days? he-he! i dont like to admit that im part of this modern scam!!! should that scrap metal buyer has to do with it??? nobody knows....

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2009, 06:18:12 AM »
I really hope they are not kiln bricks! then can be worthless,, My fathers friend trusted some of those fake au bars (made in philex mines) last 1980s,,they are just lying on his toolbox,, i stole and sold some few bars at metal scrap buyer for 25 pesos per kilo,,as an elementary student,350 pesos makes me the riches man in the school campus...Now,,I wonder if those bars i sold are those circulating around this days? he-he! i dont like to admit that im part of this modern scam!!! should that scrap metal buyer has to do with it??? nobody knows....

Oh.. so its actually Gener who we need to arrest here! Haha.. Just joking bro.
TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2009, 10:00:10 AM »
1. Is it possible that this US Marine Col. can easily lift a 60lbs Au as shown?

2. Very crude re melting of 60lbs Au

3. Confiscated

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2009, 11:32:35 AM »
1. Is it possible that this US Marine Col. can easily lift a 60lbs Au as shown?

2. Very crude re melting of 60lbs Au

3. Confiscated

Impossible! That's total bull! Also, if those were real gold bars on that wooden pallet the pallet would be crushed already.
TW

Angel_09

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2009, 11:33:45 AM »
FAKE!!!

1. Too light for such volume.
2. They will not parade it if it is original gold.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2009, 04:35:22 PM »
Maybe we can post these photos in THunting.com and see what the foreign detractors will comment about it.

TW,
The same thing I commented to a seller that sent me photos of gold bars on top of a table. I told them that on my calculation the table will collapse on the amount of volume it is carrying. I will post it latter for all to see one day at a time.

Offline boylara

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2009, 06:13:02 PM »
fake those bars originated from the Aurora/Quezon province...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline MasKara

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2009, 08:03:54 AM »
Boy can you tell if these one also in Aurora?

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2009, 09:54:24 AM »
Too smooth! That looks like BRASS bars to me.
TW

Offline indoy.jones

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2009, 10:13:17 PM »

Guys,

I just newbie to all of this...but my partner just paid for 200k for a bar that is perfectly identical with that of piece in the picture.  He bought it from Dong....he is working in cahoots with a certain Allan who hails from Bicol.  We believe that they are working as a syndicate and mostly conducts selling operations near the area of ali mall, cubao, Quezon City.

I will try to take a pic of it as my partner still has custody of the fake bar.

Gener

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2009, 01:15:47 AM »
Very hard to distinguish a real to fake by photos and by bars even you touch it but holding it and perhaps re-melting it may prove the truth! even you melt it down,its still a gold and value will be the same,,,so i suggest the re-melting process is the best in front of you un blinking eyes and surely the safest place to be,,,,if they will not agree with those ideas then its fake!!!

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2009, 05:55:07 AM »

Guys,

I just newbie to all of this...but my partner just paid for 200k for a bar that is perfectly identical with that of piece in the picture.  He bought it from Dong....he is working in cahoots with a certain Allan who hails from Bicol.  We believe that they are working as a syndicate and mostly conducts selling operations near the area of ali mall, cubao, Quezon City.

I will try to take a pic of it as my partner still has custody of the fake bar.

Indoy.Jones can you please email me all the details as to;

1) Names of all the Scammers involved.
2) HOW and WHERE they are operating.
3) Any other important info.

So I will then put it up on the GOLD SCAMMING page here on TSEATC.

If you have any photos of the actual scammers that is great also cause I will put them up too!

In fact, we should ALL from now on take photos of anyone who's trying to sell gold so can start listing all these crooks and cheats here on TSEATC! Always try to take some photos BEFORE the supposed transaction goes down so then you will have it. If they insist - NO PHOTOS OF ME/US ALLOWED then that's already telling you that they are NOT HONEST PEOPLE and have some BAD INTENTIONS PLANNED!! In this case just tell them - OK, nevermind I don't want to deal with you anyway!

Thanks!
TW

Offline indoy.jones

« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2009, 05:41:15 PM »
1.  My partner met this group from Bicol region.  The group is headed by two (2) alleged financier-leaders, namely Allan and Jerry.  Their group involves a certain roy, rolly, dodong.  They usually meet prospective buyers in the Cubao area, Ali Mall in particular.
2.  Two cohorts will show 2 6.2 bars inside a taxi with the buyer sitting in front seat.  They will require the buyer to make a pre-assay of the bar.  Allan or Jerry does not participate in this procedure but acts as a "look-out" stationed far from the area but maintains contact with they buyer thru cellular phone calls .  They act highly suspicious of all people around and always moving in haste.
3.  They will propose "straight-buy", initially asking for 100k or 200k as deposit so that buyer could take the bar for assay.  My partner gave 200k and brought it to the final assayer who said it was fake.
4.  They will even allow drilling of the bar and shavings to be obtained by the buyer.  If such is brought to the pawnshop, assay results will reveal that it is 18k.  This will convince the buyer that bar is genuine.
2.  Jerry Ruedas Fuentes is said to be a businessman dealing seaweeds in Bicol and selling them to Chinese clients.  He has a brother, Emmanuel Ruedas Fuentes (is he the same guy who was arrested last year at Pan Pacific Plaza?) who allegedly is living in Agusan de Sur and who represents ability to bring bars allegedly owned by Datu Pentollio.  I will provide their address the moment i get them.