Author Topic: How to become a member of THAPI?  (Read 4342 times)

Offline malmon hunter

• FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD AND NOBLE IN MAN
How to become a member of THAPI?
« on: November 01, 2010, 09:16:01 PM »
Sir,

Good day!
How do I become a member of THAPI? where to register and how much?
Am an enthusiast and have a high probability of a positive site.
Thank you.

Offline Janner

Re: How to become a member of THAPI?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 09:38:14 PM »
go to thapi.com and you will find their email address...

its expensive......

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 10:09:02 AM »
just visit there site and welcome to TSEATC... good Luck..

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline malmon hunter

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 01:57:40 PM »
Thank you sir Janner and madam Raqz.

Is it true that if you are not a member of the THAPI you cannot directly negotiate to the Central Bank and sell your gold bars?

Also, may I know what is the meaning of a crab? there's a boulder like rock that was made/look like a giant crab.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 02:09:42 PM »
Thank you sir Janner and madam Raqz.

Is it true that if you are not a member of the THAPI you cannot directly negotiate to the Central Bank and sell your gold bars?

Also, may I know what is the meaning of a crab? there's a boulder like rock that was made/look like a giant crab.

malmon hunter,
                 you mean you have some Au goldbars...  interesting........hmmmm..... you can sell gold bars anywhere pawshop.. or whatever... as long that is not FAKE or gold scam.... :( and you said that you found a sign that form like a crab.. can you post the photos on that.. and also that gold bars of yours.... good luck.... :D

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 02:39:07 PM »
May I butt in. This is out of the topic but then here is a discussion on selling gold bars. I believe that there are 3 scenarios in selling gold bars. 1st - You sell it by bulk direct to BSP which you need a connection; 2nd - You sell it by bulk to a bigtime gold buyer (black market) which you again need an established connection; and 3rd - sell it incognito by kilo in a local gold buyers. The 1st and 2nd scenarios uses a connections which MOST LIKELY have a cut plus taxes which will be deducted from the gross amount of sale. While the 3rd is cash at the present prevailing local market value, only you have to be patient to sell it by kilo. Also, when worst come to worst on the 1st and 2nd scenarios, you got scammed by the buyer, GONE ALL your hard found golds, while on the 3rd scenario, you will still have a few to sell on another day, just be sure that you sell it incognito. BTW, in our area, we find it convenient to sell in the market because it is dearer there. P1,400 per gram for 22 karats.  
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 09:52:08 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 03:09:35 PM »
go it DB .... thanks the info..... :D

Raqz ;)

Offline malmon hunter

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 03:17:02 PM »
Madam Raqz,

What ive got right now is a rock turned/made into like the back of a turtle about 15meters away from an old balete tree beside a river. ill try to attached pics next time together with the crab like picture.

Thank you sir for ur reminders. I also read some of the details in selling/disposing the found items. Am just making sure to get the most of it in an item found.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 03:49:51 PM »
Madam Raqz,

What ive got right now is a rock turned/made into like the back of a turtle about 15meters away from an old balete tree beside a river. ill try to attached pics next time together with the crab like picture.

Thank you sir for ur reminders. I also read some of the details in selling/disposing the found items. Am just making sure to get the most of it in an item found.

malmon hunter,
                     Ok.. i will wait for that photos you post soon..... :D  BTW, please post also if you found something interesting.... :D good luck and happy hunting... :D

P.S. don't call me madam please...LOL... ;D :-[

Raqz ;)

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 06:51:46 PM »
malmon hunter,

brow you have to pay 4 registration like 3k-7k plus seminars to attend depend on your area/chapter..the only advantage to join this group is protection on your t-sites because they have permit..even if your not a member you can sold it to Bangko Sentral just like what brow DB said as long as you have connection.

8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline mighty

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2014, 09:28:34 AM »
Hi Brod Malmon T, did you become a member of THAPI now? wheres your location in LUZVIMIN? THANK YOU.. - MIGHTY TABETS