Author Topic: new... Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 19346 times)

Offline Janner

new... Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« on: November 02, 2010, 10:22:22 PM »
as the thread states.....

t_hunter44

Re: new... Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 07:41:20 PM »
Janner,
      Thanks for opening a new Chapter as the first one has already got too many pages and the last few pages has got so much clutter. So Guys, share and post your experiences about Paranormal and let us see if we have similar experiences.
       Was watching a Ghost Hunters Version from the Philippines showed on TV just after Halloween and there was a caption where they showed LIGHT DISC on a wall and their Medium said those Light Disc means that Unseen Entities are present, just like the photo I posted on the First Paranormal Topic with the same explanation of the presence of the Unseen. Was not able to record it and even if I had, would not know how to download it here at TSEATC as there will be no LINKS.
      For the Newbies, they can always go to the First Version for reference, or for curiosity.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 08:17:00 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline Janner

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 07:32:12 AM »
I am watching Paranormal investigators on XXX on TV, they are the PPIS or Philippine Paranormal Investigators Society
and they are checking a old haunted house with "Specialized" kit.

The kit they showed was a thermometer and (paranormal)voice recorder from CDR King, a cctv from china, a normal video camera and loads of flashlights. Oh and a IR motion alarm. The degaussing meter to show low magnetic fields is available in Radio Shack....

so here we are with the medium and everyone flashing their flashlights everywhere talking aloud and looking for ghosts........??
making so much noise, lights everywhere, knocking things over....OMG.
are they taking the pi$$ or what..i have never seen such a sham in all my life. It was so pitiful that i started laughing at their antics.
and are we supposed to believe this...???   

I dont think so..!!

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 07:35:47 AM »
How about those Rolling Ball of Light or Fire that the Ilocanos call Mutya, sometimes referred to as  Ball of Light caused they say by Swamp Gas but those Ball of Light has been seen where there was no Swamp. And the saying also goes that where it stopped and disappeared is where there is treasure. I have seen this phenomena of a rolling ball of fire and me and my friends will follow it and it will disappear by some banana trees and when we get near where it disappeared, it will appear again on another place, like it was playing with us. Not scary if there is a lot of you guys going after it , by oneself, forget it, did not see anything, Beat it as in the Lyrics of the song Of Michael Jackson.

I have 2 encounters with the ball of fire also known as St Elmo's Fire or "Santelmo" in tagalog, both in Rizal, Palawan.

First was when I over slept at the beach rest house and had to go home using a torch, passing at the river. When I was near the end of the spy mountain, the whole place became bright so I look upward and there they were, balls, balls, and balls of fire floating and dancing above me. Even when I was still quite drunk, I tell you, even Lydia de Vega in her heydays, won't out sprint me for a mile ;D. That spy mountain is believed to have been tunneled by the Japanese Navy in WWW II, placed their loot there and most of them took Harakiri inside.

My second encounter was when a fellow childhood friend was missing, we were looking for him for two days and yet no one knows where he was. On the 3rd day at past 12 midnight, I have to walk home for more than 2 kilometers and as I was passing by the river (the bridge is unpassable), I sensed that someone or something is behind me so I look back and lo, a ball of fire is just about 10 meters behind me so I immediately crossed the river without taking my rubber shoes off. After crossing the river, I had gained enough courage to look back again (just in case that that ball is nearer me then I have to do the record breaking sprint again) ;D but I saw the ball of fire just stayed afloat at the other side of the river then went to about 15 meters down stream. That was where we found our friend's body on the following morning.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 10:12:10 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline goldfish

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 07:42:55 AM »
I remember when i was still little, my mother was pointing at a line of balls of fire...I think i saw them though i can't see them vividly then...they disappear, then appear again. At one point, there's only one, but then, theres, another, then another...In the Cordillera Region, we call that butattew... Interestingly, many people from the different places i went testified that there really exists balls of fire, similar to what the other people in the forum saw
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 01:23:45 PM by t_hunter44 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 05:18:37 PM »
DB,
      Thanks for making your reply here at the Paranormal Topic as this is where it belongs. The Rolling Ball of Fire or St. Elmos Fire as called in the US. Swamp gas they say caused it  but no swamp close by where we saw it ;D, by the Town Plaza and close to the Catholic Church Convent. People that has seen it will talk about it but is regarded as just a figment of imagination of the people that has seen and reported it, I did pay no attention to it until I finally saw it. Swamp Gas to cause that phenomena is hard to accept. Maybe the explanation is the same as the Light Disc that I photograph, that there are Spirits present, I guess we will never know the real truth as it cannot be proven for how can one prove that what was there and then, poof, its gone.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 06:15:56 PM by t_hunter44 »

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 06:16:55 PM »
My old Dumagat friends swear that in a place called by Dumagats as Pasaling, D...., Palanan, at 6:00 in the evening, 3 balls of fire suddenly would appear on the foot of a mountain and dances along the top of a certain Bittoong tree (Palumaria) and after almost an hour all of those fire would simultaneously strike the upper side wall of the mountain and disappear. Incidentally, that mountain is called Tanakan (Tanaka?) Mountain. Several of my team mates also testified seeing and observing such phenomena from their hiding place when we ask them to verify.

As for me, it will be too soon if I had to see another ball of fire in my lifetime. ;D

I just received a text message from a team mate, he said that just before the balls of fire would strike the side walls, they first formed a triangle from the tree and then strikes the side wall. This happens during the month of May. The Bittoong Tree, the approximate spot of the triangle is now subject for future venture. As for the sidewalls, we will think about it.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 12:27:50 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Janner

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 09:43:49 PM »
tell yah a story.....
when i was younger..about 14 i think, went to the movies in town, last bus home was 9.25pm.....and yep, missed it.
So, i caught a bus that went part way, and i had to walk 5 miles home along unlit country lanes...It was Dark !!

taking the short  down a very narrow lane with high hedges, i heard foorsteps or something behind me, so stopped...nah..nothing..so continued to walk...noise again..footsteps....no one there..now Im sweating, walked and stopped...footsteps did the same..and now..RUn like ####K..........stop! and the footsteps did the same ,ran with me and stopped :o

and now i am really scared, im only 14, so ran like hell, down the hill along the straight and stopped by a gate...the footsteps also stopped by the gate and over the gate came a tremendous MMOOOOO, well i shouted and the freaking COW Mooed back....... :D

a cow followed me all the way down the lane on the other side of the hedge, couldnt see it, so imagination ran wild...

cold sweats, out of breath and laughing at the same time....

Told Mother and she said "You Idiot"!

so much for my ghost and or spirits chasing me...felt such a idiot too........

t_hunter44

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 10:26:09 PM »
Yep, and one should be able to differentiate Footsteps to Hoofbeats ;D ::).

Offline Janner

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 10:58:48 PM »
hahaha 14 yr old kid...dark country lane....doesnt lead to logical thinking......

what was more important was, what is Mother going to say being late home...????

ah well.........lessons learned.

t_hunter44

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 09:04:59 PM »
     I have encountered Tar or Asphalt twice. The First one was tar shaped like a string the size of a shoelace that we followed while digging and we have to tunnel to a slant 30 degrees to follow that tar string. About 30 feet down, we encountered the water trap , weird because the nearest creek is way below us at an approximate distance of about 100 meters away and it would still be below where we hit the water trap. I have a 7 HP Engine Driven Trash Pump and a 3 HP Submersible Pump and we still have the water under control but we have to pump out the water every morning for 2 hours before my people can proceed digging. We were doing good progress as we have a Bosch Electric Jackhammer. One morning arriving to the site, my Medium was told by our Ermitanyo friend that the guardian entity who is a Korean soul is angry and he has transferred  the coveted treasure and has also made the dig site hard because the owner of the land according to him text a woman from a neighboring town that we were able to bring out some gold the previous day, which is untrue. I apologized to the Guardian and we proceeded to pump out the hole. Right off the bat, we started having problems, IE; the Engine Driven Trash Pump will quit pumping though it is still running and normally that would mean a leak in the suction side and the pump will be sucking in air instead of water, we will bring out the suction hose, pressurize it to check for leaks and nothing, we lowered it again, commence pumping and it will work for a few minutes and then it will no longer pump out any discharge. The same with the Submersible Pump, it will suddenly quit pumping but after 5 hours we finally got the water low enough so my people can start jack hammering. Lo and behold, the material that we were jack hammering the previous day and tearing up big chunks has hardened and it is dulling up the jackhammer bits. Then the Generator quit. At around 10 am, the land owner showed up as he is our cook and I asked him about the text he made and he was surprised how we came to know about it so we told him about the Korean entity and he admitted he did text a woman but he claims he was just kidding her. The 5500W Generator conked out, the Jackhammer burned up and so is the Submersible pump, all in one day. Cost me more than 10 thousand pesos to get a rewind for those equipment and then our Ermitanyo friend said not to continue as the Korean entity is not giving up the treasure anymore. One of these days I will return to continue that unfinished project, if I can buy that land as the owner teamed up with some politician after I left and used a backhoe but came up empty and the karma got to him, his Dad died a few months after. On that site is where I took a picture of a mysterious light disc that appeared and vanished when I attempted to touch it and that picture is posted here someplace.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:37:21 AM by t_hunter44 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 09:07:19 PM »
Here is the picture of that Mysterious Light Disc which would mean or indicate the presence of the Guardian.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:30:54 AM by t_hunter44 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 10:00:21 PM »
      Second encounter with tar or asphalt. A friend from California asked for my assistance on the project of his cousin in Tarlac City. He will take care of the gas for the round trip and hotel accommodations. I brought my Medium along. Arriving on site, saw that they have a 50 foot deep hole. Made some written agreement, I get 30 percent if they make a recovery on the place where I will show them to dig, ONLY where I told them to dig, any recoveries not on the area indicated by me is all theirs. They agreed and signed the agreement. Dowsed the location, it is due south and 15 feet away from their current hole and is 30 foot deep and that was verified by my OKM Rover C. I told them the to go down 15 feet in their current hole and make a slant tunnel to the object to cut down the time and just dump the excavated soil to the old hole. We left the next day and headed back to Cagayan Valley. My friend was there providing for the food and he said that they encountered the strong smell of alketran, got scared and run out of the hole but then they decided to continue. My friend told me that when they started to dig again, the other side seems hollow and they stopped. The cousin of my friend decided to dig another tunnel below the tunnel I told them to dig, that way, I will not get a share. That was the info given to me by my Ermitanyo friend and was confirmed by my friend that was on the site but has no say so and my Ermitanyo friend said, they will fail and they did fail. Some people is like that, they will get greedy and sure enough they failed
        I have a written agreement also with the Land Owner of the previous project I mentioned that has the tar string and with the mysterious light disc but later on he claims it is not valid or legal as it was not Notarized, a few witnesses also signed the said agreement. Even a Gentlemans Agreement should be valid if there are witnesses but that is not important now.

gerald

Markers along the River
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2011, 01:49:20 AM »
there must be a buried metal or maybe a pyrite deposit check the surface if you found flakes glittering on the soil.

gb

Ok bro..  GB
Thanks  for the info.

Below  this  Rusty  Liquid  is A STONE(big)..
Take a look  at the  pic..

« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:06:08 AM by t_hunter44 »

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2011, 07:16:34 AM »
In the Philippines, there is many religions and many groups who believe in a god, and for the sake of the capital G God, Islam does not believe in the Trinity and there for there is no Father God and no God.  So if one is a Muslim and has this gift is it from God or god or from what ?  Of the three very accurate " old men " who have the ability to locate and find items and people and YES I have used them and they have been successful for me, none of the three are believers in The Trinity, of Father God or The Lord God, of the Trinity.  So where does this ability come from??  From who is it a gift or given ability?  One of the three specifically says his ability is given to him by a bad spirit that he follows.  So is this ability a gift or what ?  This one is a Manobo Witch Doctor from Bukidon or I should say WAS in as much as the tribal elders killed him with a spear in 2001 because he was using his gift to cause harm and threats against tribal members for his own power.

That is definitely a witchcraft, and it is not a gift for he who have received it has already sold his soul to the dark side. I call that in-exchange or pawn or sacrifice. A gift is a God given ability without anything to exchange with it for it has already been paid more than a thousand fold, just be steadfast with the faith and have it bear fruits. Along with the gift is also a given wisdom to know the difference, and to keep the mouth shut for the time has not yet come for the glory it has to reveal. It is a gift if you never have to harm or sacrifice anyone just to increase its power. In a gift, the prayers it uses always ask for the blessing of the Holy One, the Ancient of Days, never on other unknown deity.

A gift is something you have within, with inner peace, you know it, have the wisdom to differentiate it with the other side but could not explain its wholeness in words.

BTW, anyone using a witch (known or unknown to him) is also committing abomination, just like King Saul who seek the assistance of the old witch so to talk with the spirit of prophet Samuel.

In short, it is a gift if you do not use it to mislead anyone, pretend in life, commit transgression or harm anyone by using it. Remember that the devil stays happy and strong where there is havoc, conflict or trouble within the midst of the said "power" .

And lastly, I know why that Manobo used that power to harm or threat his tribes mate, he has to, in order to increase the power he was possessing, he needs to "sacrifice farther" (harm or kill or make someone be sick so that the strength of that someone will multiply 5x when it has been transferred to him). I bet that he was also making dance-like rituals during the midnight of full moon. If within two full moons that he has not "harmed" anyone, those previous sickness he caused will bounce back unto him and his strength will be sapped. So with no other recourse, he has to do the same "sick cycle" again and again. Beware of those.

In our place, those kinds are called "dark chanter" and the they are led by "walker / dark archons".

Those of the light will have the feeling and wisdom, and will knew when an evil entity is lurking around. The "Gift" can bind them down thru a "Someone" and cast them inside the fire of a volcano to stay there until the time of the sound of the 5th trumpet calling (Revelation 9:1).
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 08:23:39 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »