Author Topic: new... Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 19241 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: new... Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 07:51:31 PM »
DINDO BAYAUA , man do I relate to you on the weird experiences.  We have been through that so many times on a site that had the remains of the dead.  The totally impossible happens again and again.  So much I no longer try to explain to people, they just don't believe.  Totally improbable series of events.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2011, 08:03:30 PM »
OOPS, right response, wrong poster!  Sorry.

Yes the Witch Doctor was really evil.  It all started when this white man showed up on the mountain, me.  I have been fortunate in my life to meet some of last of the remote tribal groups and prior to my 1998 coming to this mountain top, the tribals had never seen a white person, only the Japanese who came during the war (and I was following their trail to a tunnel complex)  Naturally a white guy causes a lot of commotion and when the counsel of elders started to befriend me, that made the witch doctor really pissed off.  Problems came when this witch doctor really did have some powers and he used them to cause trouble in the tribe.  Eventually he poisoned the tribal chief to try and put himself in power of the people with intimidation and such.  We figured out the chief was poisoned and so the council of elders held a trial on him and found him guilty then killed him with the chiefs spear.  The elders then decreed there would never be a witch doctor in the tribe again.  Three years later I brought a Baptist missionary group to the tribe, they were accepted.

Go figure how things work out.  The elders gave me the chiefs spear.  I carry it with me in the islands.  Kind of weird when you think of it.

Z

DINDO BAYAUA , man do I relate to you on the weird experiences.  We have been through that so many times on a site that had the remains of the dead.  The totally impossible happens again and again.  So much I no longer try to explain to people, they just don't believe.  Totally improbable series of events.

Z

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2011, 08:13:23 PM »
DINDO BAYAUA , man do I relate to you on the weird experiences.  We have been through that so many times on a site that had the remains of the dead.  The totally impossible happens again and again.  So much I no longer try to explain to people, they just don't believe.  Totally improbable series of events.

Z

Today is Sunday, I was not suppose to be doing this but after reading your post, someone-something just came, and this has to be done. Your site is guarded by 9 spirits of the dead and their leader's christian name is Christino F. He just came...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 08:28:22 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2011, 08:27:01 PM »
Christino means "A follower of Christ" or "Annointed" one.

???  Where or to what does this apply ?

Z

DINDO BAYAUA , man do I relate to you on the weird experiences.  We have been through that so many times on a site that had the remains of the dead.  The totally impossible happens again and again.  So much I no longer try to explain to people, they just don't believe.  Totally improbable series of events.

Z

Today is Sunday but this has to be done. Your site is guarded by 9 spirits of the dead and their leader's christian name is Christino F. He just came...

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2011, 08:31:43 PM »
Only the white ones could come near here. The black always stay out but lurking in secrecy and would try to control/influence the rod. Sometimes they were able to control but we could feel it immediately. How? I have my mentor to thank for that.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 03:10:35 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

t_hunter44

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2011, 11:18:55 PM »
    I have an OKM Rover C which I use to confirm if there is really something on the the site after dowsing the location. If I have a site to scan, prior to leaving the base, I always check if the Rover C is working. This one site that I came upon has a strong Japanese spirit guarding it. When I try to scan the suspected location, the unit will not even come on but if I try the unit about 20 meters away, it will come on and works perfectly. Going back to the suspected location, the unit will not come on and I did these 3 times. Finally got rid of that Guardian Spirit by invoking some words of God. My point is, this unseen entities or spirits of the dead can manipulate your dowsing rods or even your sophisticated scanning equipment.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 11:39:09 PM »
    I have an OKM Rover C which I use to confirm if there is really something on the the site after dowsing the location. If I have a site to scan, prior to leaving the base, I always check if the Rover C is working. This one site that I came upon has a strong Japanese spirit guarding it. When I try to scan the suspected location, the unit will not even come on but if I try the unit about 20 meters away, it will come on and works perfectly. Going back to the suspected location, the unit will not come on and I did these 3 times. Finally got rid of that Guardian Spirit by invoking some words of God. My point is, this unseen entities or spirits of the dead can manipulate your dowsing rods or even your sophisticated scanning equipment.

Some spirits can influence equipment and also L rods and such.  This is why I have earlier said that things like dowsing can be controlled by demonic or spirits of the dead.  THE WORST part is they can effect the way people think, not just fuzzy heads and such but encourage corruption and evil deeds like killing and theft.

Z

bovic32

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2011, 11:55:22 PM »
So better use electronic gadget Bro. Zobex?

t_hunter44

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2011, 12:45:51 AM »

Some spirits can influence equipment and also L rods and such.  This is why I have earlier said that things like dowsing can be controlled by demonic or spirits of the dead.  THE WORST part is they can effect the way people think, not just fuzzy heads and such but encourage corruption and evil deeds like killing and theft.

Z
     Dowsing can be influenced by demonic, non-demonic unseen entities, spirits of the dead, sometimes to mislead or sometimes just for prank, like the Dwarfs, playful and naughty but meaning no harm and I have some friends of the White and the Red Dwarfs. One has to be wary of these unseen entities but because they are unseen does not mean that they are all from the Left or Evil side.
Encourage corruption and evil deed like killing and theft, I believe the LIVING has more influence to do Misdeeds than the Unseen. One crime of maybe 1 million crimes is possible that the criminal will say, this unseen entity made me do it, happens more in horror movies than in real life.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2011, 08:47:20 PM »
Many years ago on the island of Negros we made a contract agreement with a land owner to recover from his site using a legitimate Japanese map.  The Japs that provided the map traded it to the land owner for the right to recover from another sight on the same land.

In my absence I had a friend dig on the site according to the map and according to my specific instructions.  For some reason I was guided to have the dig directly below a Heart marker rather that follow the map's twisting directions for the original directions guided the path past a Buddha with a bomb under it.  So taking the direct path to the boxes would bypass the Buddha, who cares about one Buddha, direct to the boxes.

Well this friend of mine kept reporting the finding of material code markers but missed the mark.  I repeatedly asked, did he dig under the heart and follow my turn and twist instructions.  Finally he admitted he did not after first saying he did.  I asked why he disregarded my specific instructions ??  His answer was he went to the adjacent town and found a "old woman" who was a witchdoctor and she came to the site and told him I was sending him digging in the wrong direction and that SHE knew the direct path.  Her direct path went to bedrock and nowhere but water and a lot of lost time and money.

After a lot of money and time, several months, I pulled the plug on the project because I was not there and I knew in my bones this witchdoctor had specifically sent the diggers in the wrong direction.

I have used in the past (less than 2 years ago) an Old Man.  He was very humble, was very specific about avoiding evil or bad spirits.  He never asked for anything but some food for his tribe.  He was very poor and so was or is his family.  A nice honest old guy.

Then there was an evil Manobo Witch Doctor on Mindanao that poisoned the tribal chief.  When I found out about the killing and the other evil deeds he had done, I explained to the Council of Elders what had happened.  The Counsel of Elders captured him, interrogated him Manobo style to which he confessed.  However Manobo interrogation is by stabbing the man with a spear and then asking questions.  In this case they used the dead Chief's spear and by the time we were able to intercede the old Witch Doctor was so full of holes he bleed to death.  Later the tribe transferred the Chief's spear to me in what they called the ceremony of the spear.  They claim the spirit of the spear and tribe was transferred to me.  That is how I would up with a Chief's spear.  That was about 10 years ago.

Odd how things go around.

Zobex

In the Philippines, there is many religions and many groups who believe in a god, and for the sake of the capital G God, Islam does not believe in the Trinity and there for there is no Father God and no God.  So if one is a Muslim and has this gift is it from God or god or from what ?  Of the three very accurate " old men " who have the ability to locate and find items and people and YES I have used them and they have been successful for me, none of the three are believers in The Trinity, of Father God or The Lord God, of the Trinity.  So where does this ability come from??  From who is it a gift or given ability?  One of the three specifically says his ability is given to him by a bad spirit that he follows.  So is this ability a gift or what ?  This one is a Manobo Witch Doctor from Bukidon or I should say WAS in as much as the tribal elders killed him with a spear in 2001 because he was using his gift to cause harm and threats against tribal members for his own power.

That is definitely a witchcraft, and it is not a gift for he who have received it has already sold his soul to the dark side. I call that in-exchange or pawn or sacrifice. A gift is a God given ability without anything to exchange with it for it has already been paid more than a thousand fold, just be steadfast with the faith and have it bear fruits. Along with the gift is also a given wisdom to know the difference, and to keep the mouth shut for the time has not yet come for the glory it has to reveal. It is a gift if you never have to harm or sacrifice anyone just to increase its power. In a gift, the prayers it uses always ask for the blessing of the Holy One, the Ancient of Days, never on other unknown deity.

A gift is something you have within, with inner peace, you know it, have the wisdom to differentiate it with the other side but could not explain its wholeness in words.

BTW, anyone using a witch (known or unknown to him) is also committing abomination, just like King Saul who seek the assistance of the old witch so to talk with the spirit of prophet Samuel.

In short, it is a gift if you do not use it to mislead anyone, pretend in life, commit transgression or harm anyone by using it. Remember that the devil stays happy and strong where there is havoc, conflict or trouble within the midst of the said "power" .

And lastly, I know why that Manobo used that power to harm or threat his tribes mate, he has to, in order to increase the power he was possessing, he needs to "sacrifice farther" (harm or kill or make someone be sick so that the strength of that someone will multiply 5x when it has been transferred to him). I bet that he was also making dance-like rituals during the midnight of full moon. If within two full moons that he has not "harmed" anyone, those previous sickness he caused will bounce back unto him and his strength will be sapped. So with no other recourse, he has to do the same "sick cycle" again and again. Beware of those.

In our place, those kinds are called "dark chanter" and the they are led by "walker / dark archons".

Those of the light will have the feeling and wisdom, and will knew when an evil entity is lurking around. The "Gift" can bind them down thru a "Someone" and cast them inside the fire of a volcano to stay there until the time of the sound of the 5th trumpet calling (Revelation 9:1).

gerald

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2011, 10:36:24 PM »

Have  you been  in  Negros  Bro  Zobex?
Maybe  on that time  I was  still young  and  not  yet  on this  t-hunting  hobby.

Bout  Entities  either  SPirits  and Elementals .. we  must not   categorized  them  generally  as  those  belong to  one  color  and  tribe. They don't  belong all to the  left  side.  Just  like  people  also..  there are  good  and  bad.In my  experienced  although  i'm just  in my first level of Dowsing.. In a  particular  site in Mindanao..  When the  operation  is  in progress and the  indications  were very  crystal  clear..the  Site Guardian (Red Dwarf)  even told me  that there's  something wrong  with the guys  involved  in that  particular  spot. The entities even warned me  not to  associate  with those guys  anymore. People  involved in there  could no longer  be trusted now. 

After  that I lose my drive  in helping  with those  guys, although they are  still communicating  with me. Last  time  the  digger(inside the hole)  was accidentally  hit  by  a soil  layer. And there are  many  technicalities  happened  in the site  right  now  like  there  pump is  not  working  anymore, although  it's  a new  one. And the  worst  thing  are:  the father of  the 2  diggers  die, and also  their  financier  die.  But my contact just  claim it  that  their  financier  have already a heart failure   even  before  they haven't  started  the  excavation.I think  they  resume  their  operation  last sat.

So,   in this  situation I consider  the  entity  here  as  friendly  entity.
My Christian friend  even told  me  that when the treasure  is  near the Spirit  of Greediness is  already roaming around  and influencing  the  mind  of the people  involved.  But  In my own  interpretation..  the  Spirit  of Greediness were  created  by  the people  themselves  who have less in faith  to  God.There being so materialistic, discontented, and  doesn't  value  the spiritual aspect  of  life.If  you are  really  faithful  and  devoteed to  God.. you  won't  let  Spirit of  Greediness/Discontenment controls  you.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2011, 11:46:40 PM »
I am glad this forum has a header for the Paranormal.  This is a real subject in treasure hunting even though 99.99% of treasure hunters choose to ignore this fact.

Z

gerald

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2011, 04:49:16 AM »
I am glad this forum has a header for the Paranormal.  This is a real subject in treasure hunting even though 99.99% of treasure hunters choose to ignore this fact.

Z

In my case  Bro.

I  Am in Dowsing.  But  I  also    consider  Code-breaking. And Ground Layer Color  Coding  Evaluation.
Dowsers  consider  both  Paranormal Thing  and  Scientific  Approach.  In my case ..  I give  bearing  also  about  Compass  Reading. But hunters  vary or differ  in  Compass Reading. In relation to Compass  Reading my starting  point  is  finding  the  Main Landmark  like  Old  Big  Tree  and  Old  Well.   Just  a little  tip...  If  you  have  correctly  found  the  Main Land mark...      NW  location   near the Landmark  have  a positive  spot.   I just  dunno  if  this is  standard...   but  here  in  our place  most  of the target is found  in NW.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2011, 01:38:55 AM »

[/quote]
     Dowsing can be influenced by demonic, non-demonic unseen entities, spirits of the dead, sometimes to mislead or sometimes just for prank, like the Dwarfs, playful and naughty but meaning no harm and I have some friends of the White and the Red Dwarfs. One has to be wary of these unseen entities but because they are unseen does not mean that they are all from the Left or Evil side.
Encourage corruption and evil deed like killing and theft, I believe the LIVING has more influence to do Misdeeds than the Unseen. One crime of maybe 1 million crimes is possible that the criminal will say, this unseen entity made me do it, happens more in horror movies than in real life.
[/quote]

Makes this interesting.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/23/living/crisis-apparitions/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Zobex

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2011, 04:18:27 AM »
So better use electronic gadget Bro. Zobex?

Don't count on it. Paranormal influences both the dowsing rods and the electronic gadget. It is a matter of controlling/stopping the entities. And before any reply, remember that this is the paranormal thread.