Author Topic: Philippines Worst Place to be in Asia During COVID-19 Pandemic  (Read 17001 times)

Offline renantiur

Re: Philippines Worst Place to be in Asia During COVID-19 Pandemic
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2020, 11:08:46 PM »
Drill and cam

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2020, 12:06:21 AM »
The arrangement as of September 2019 is 50% goes to DU30 and the other gets cut up to Japanese who if they find and excavate them selves is 50%.  If the Japanese takes over someone else's site, the site finder gets 20% and the Japanese operator gets the 30%.  BUT the Japanese will only operate a site with a minimum of 5mt or greater.  To my knowledge there is no permission for any other approved recovery operator other than the Japanese though I know the Chinese are digging up a lot but again it is some agreement with DU30 along with the same lines.  Helps to have everyone locked down so as to not have the people see anything.

Z

Zibexm

Yea but what is inside those IJN boxes? Any idea?

TW

Well they actually did find IJN box's .  But this whole project stinks.  No way they are going to make a recovery on Luzon and on TV .

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2020, 06:12:18 PM »
Well as it is said, there is no cure for STUPID.  You live in a two room house with 5 kids, your wife and her mother yet only one family member can ride on the only form of transportation they own, a 110cc motorcycle.  BUT DU30 is going to permit you to do this.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1304748/pillion-riding-allowed-for-married-couples-bike-barrier-design-okd

There is no cure for stupid.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2020, 06:23:03 PM »
My mistake for not giving credit to the Chinese governor of Bohol Gov. Arthur Yap.  Yap is the former mayor of Loboc where a metric ton of gold was recovered from under the church about 100 meters from the mayor's office.  40 Million dollars worth.  Naturally he had to run for governor and win, with a lot of support from the Chinese interests.  Such a genius.

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2020, 09:29:56 PM »
I have been stranded in cebu since march with my wife and our 10 month baby. Our 2 year old son has been stuck on Bohol without both his parents until now. We only came over here for a doctors checkup.

when trips resumed around early June, we had to go through a 14 day quarantine here where we are staying, giving temperature checks everyday by text message to local health workers, nobody actually monitored us personally. Once we completed that we got certificates and could then process our travel permits to Bohol as well as COVID SHIELD PNP CLEARANCES! once we had all that shit, I went and bought my ticket for my family and car. Then the D**KHEAD Bohol Guv suspended all travel again because of some flu cases!

The only trips to Bohol are from a Mandaue pier, they take 40 people per day, we have applied for the list 10 days ago and managed to get a place for the end of the month. I am told the 40 passengers stand and wait all day, like slaves being loaded onto a slave ship, for without any proper seating, then sometimes if the cargo on the ferry is flammable, the ferry company disallow passengers, and send everyone home to come back again the next day. A pregnant woman with two children came back three consecutive days, all day, just to get on a ferry that would take her.

When we get back to our local town on Bohol, we are forced to undergo 14 days quarantine where my wife, the baby and I will have to be tested 3 times each during that period.

BTW the one 'death' on Bohol from 'COVID' in Calape, Their relative posted that it was actually a cancer death. but that was enough to send all the sheep crying to their shepherds for protection.

The stupidity here is boundless, and that bag of sh*t parasite of a dictator is just relishing in this and taking full advantage, police and military are loving it because this is what they signed up for, and it's not just here, wheels are falling off everywhere right now, and it's only just beginning.

When Nazis rounded up innocents to be gassed and murdered, the common phrase told to them was 'This is for your safety' 
Just like they tell you about the face muzzles and they will be soon telling you about the vaccines - vaccines are the real killer.

Bill Gates Runs the Scamdemic and George Soros run The black lives matter BLANK along with Antifa among others, meanwhile, humanity has never been so divided and weak. 

But don't forget your facemask and stay safe at home like good sheep.

"If words are made of silver, then silence is made of gold"

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2020, 09:38:37 PM »
Wuhan lockdown - 77 days
Rest of China - 16 days
Philippines lockdown 100 Days +++
Where's the logic?
Everyday cases climb, due to unreliable test kits. This is how they can justify the quarantine and lockdown, not to mention the economic ramifications, which the world hasn’t even begun to feel.
Same people mandating the test kits will be the mandating the vaccines.
Vaccines are the real killer.
WAKE UP and realize who the real enemy is. this was never about a war on a fake virus, this is a war on your freedom and our children’s future.

If the antichrist exists, I think we found him - Pastor Covid19 Remix Rap - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2s0nB2VPvs

Tanzanian President Exposes Faulty Test Kits, same as what Philippines are using.  Now you can understand why cases are rising each day, most doctors and health workers are too asleep to even realize what’s happening - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z84-xridD6w

Belarus President warns of the true agenda behind covihoax - https://sputniknews.com/amp/europe/202004031078824468-belaruss-president-warns-global-elites-using-covid-19-crisis-to-try-to-reshape-world-order/

Doctor offers $5000 to anyone who can prove that CV19 exists - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-CLY-61QC4&t=

“For people younger than 45, the infection fatality rate is almost 0%. For 45 to 70, it is probably about 0.05%-0.3%. For those above 70, it escalates substantially’’ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/stanford-doc-covid-fatality-rate-people-under-45-almost-0

Hmmm I wonder why it escalates above 70?? Ohhh I know, cause more people DIE ANYWAY around that age

Bill Gates (of hell) and Mel  can't contain their joy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWQ2DsHWrQE

Why are we keeping our children locked away, uneducated and afraid? when the statistics show that school age kids have a higher chance of being struck by lightning than dying of coronavirus
(statistically speaking you have a 1 in 3000, or 0.033%, chance of being struck by lightning in your lifetime) - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/06/09/school-age-children-likely-hit-lightning-die-coronavirus-oxbridge/

Project COVID - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKs6ifoKF2A

The holes (pores) in 100% of the facemasks being used are too big to block a viral sized particle anyway!
So why are the world health organization, and other ‘health experts’ so strict on everybody wearing one? Especially when you see the damaging effect long term use can have on your immune system and brain. Facemasks starve your brain of oxygen; causing headaches and unclear thoughts, therefore less able to question the stupidity of this whole thing.

FACEMUZZLE = Less oxygen = increased carbon dioxide intake = less cells metabolism/activity = weaker immune system = more fragile to Covid / brain damage.

Social Distancing is causing more harm to our children and us, than that which it seeks to avoid.
It is a down-toned, more polite term for Social Isolation - a CIA protocol developed about 70 years ago. They found it very effective at breaking down enemies of the state.
It leads to: Depression, Poor Sleep Quality, Accelerated Cognitive Decline, Poor Cardiovascular Function and Impaired Immunity.
Moreover, it destroys the part of the brain known as the Ventral Striatum, which is the area of the brain responsible for learning, in our children and us.

Brazilian Parliament Members Break in and expose empty hospital and empty coffins under direct order from the President-
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGdq3Dp33LI&feature=youtu.be

WHO admit asymptomatic people are NOT contagious! - https://www.youtube.com/watchv=Wjgyt3xt8co&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0S3oWSgc0x3I6Gr_FlVWBIAZUsm2P0cCgQ8YjH9VHPuukg8zqFO96EMWI&app=desktop

Nobody has died of Coronavirus - https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/02/no-one-has-died-from-the-coronavirus-president-of-the-bulgarian-pathology-association/

FUN FACT, DID YOU KNOW THE COMPANY RUNNING THE TEST KITS ARE CALLED SOMETHING LIKE IPSO MORI - IN LATIN THIS TRANSLATES TO 'THEY DIE' OHHH THAT'S REASSURING ISN'T IT? YEAH KIDS, LET'S GO HAVE OUR TESTS MADE FROM 'THEY DIE'
https://www.ipsos.com/ipsos-mori/en-uk/covid-19-swab-test-faqs

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2020, 09:47:33 PM »
Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them. - Frederick Douglass

“The coming revolution in the world is not going to be of the poor against the rich, the proletariat against the bourgeois. The coming revolution in the world is going to be between the stupidity of humanity and the intelligentsia. Nobody has yet proposed the whole program, but that's where I am leading you all: toward a new kind of revolution by human intelligence against human stupidity.” Osho

“If words are made of silver, silence is made of gold.” (Hermetic proverb).

Caches

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2020, 11:15:17 PM »
The virus is real and very serious. I had a relative almost die from it. They are seeing now it causes all kinds of problems we didn't know about before. My area has seen some strict measures put in place also. Some of it is really silly, I agree. But on the bright side, its easy to convince girls on Tinder in to skipping the first date in a public place and going straight to "watching Netflix" at home. Yes, apparently thats what they call it these days. I'm in paradise. I hope this trend holds like I'm sure the rise in tricycle prices will.

Really sorry to hear about your situation man. I hope you can get back to your child soon.

Caches

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2020, 01:03:03 AM »
https://fox8.com/news/pathologist-found-blood-clots-in-almost-every-organ-during-autopsies-on-covid-19-patients/

"Pathologist found blood clots in ‘almost every organ’ during autopsies on COVID-19 patients"

Definitely something to avoid.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2020, 10:51:58 AM »
Jackson,

Yea.. it's crazy. That sucks!

Here in California they are pushing for us to also "stay safe, stay home". My inspection work has come to a crawling halt. The whole situation really sucks and I don't even go out anymore unless absolutely necessary. I HATE wearing that stupid mask!

TW

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2020, 02:51:45 PM »
https://fox8.com/news/pathologist-found-blood-clots-in-almost-every-organ-during-autopsies-on-covid-19-patients/

"Pathologist found blood clots in ‘almost every organ’ during autopsies on COVID-19 patients"

Speaking from experience.  I am almost 70 now even having cancer for the past 6 years, am not physically any where near that.  I have already had this BLANKt virus last December 2019.  So this story of it coming out of China is a lie.  I have had it.  In the same month my older Brother had it.  My 30 year old girlfriend had it and her mom which is younger than me had it.  Two of my outer friends had it.  A nasty flu that did make the lungs wet but that was it.  YES we confirmed it was this 2019 corona virus.  Just so the clueless know, all common colds and flu's are a corona virus.  It is not deadly and the claimed side effects are a fraud.  Again, I had it, stayed at home and treated myself.

Unless you have some other deadly disease or condition, it won't kill you.  Just a nasty flu.  I don't have to go into the fraud being run in the usa about classification of what is a "covid-19" death and what is not.  The information is out there.  There is several easy treatments for it and easily treated for a few dollars.  I rounded up the drugs and such before, guess what, they were banned or pulled out of circulation by usg authorities.  So I stock piled some for immediate family and such, tried to ship to the PH for my friends and guess what.  Banned from shipping it over there.  So neither the USG or PH want people to have fast and easy treatment for this fraudulent virus.  By the way, this is the same easy treatment for any cold or flu.  I am old and retired but still have friends in the ABC agencies.  I was told back in February they agency has a simple pill, one pill, cure with a 4 hour cure window.  One of my old associates were given the pill cure and by rule so was his wife.  When my old associate asked if I could rec one the answer was, err no, he is not well liked here.  How could ABC have a simple one pill treatment cure in distribution in February when the so called virus was released in China in January.  I keep sticking them when we speak, hey guys you never answered my question, then they just look and blink their eyes and keep quiet.

Since I know of and including myself 6 people whom have had it and just were down for less than 5 days at home, it is a total fraud.  The respirator treatment is totally a fraud.  It's an idea being promoted for killing, simply that.  This is without a doubt the biggest world conspiracy in history.

BTW the Chinese governor of Bohol is quite happy with his draconian lock down.  He and some Chinese associates are digging up gold sites on several locations on Bohol island at this moment.  Well you voted for him.

Z

Caches

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2020, 04:33:22 PM »

Speaking from experience.  I am almost 70 now even having cancer for the past 6 years, am not physically any where near that.  I have already had this BLANKt virus last December 2019.  So this story of it coming out of China is a lie.  I have had it.  In the same month my older Brother had it.  My 30 year old girlfriend had it and her mom which is younger than me had it.  Two of my outer friends had it.  A nasty flu that did make the lungs wet but that was it.  YES we confirmed it was this 2019 corona virus.  Just so the clueless know, all common colds and flu's are a corona virus.  It is not deadly and the claimed side effects are a fraud.  Again, I had it, stayed at home and treated myself.

Unless you have some other deadly disease or condition, it won't kill you.  Just a nasty flu.  I don't have to go into the fraud being run in the usa about classification of what is a "covid-19" death and what is not.  The information is out there.  There is several easy treatments for it and easily treated for a few dollars.  I rounded up the drugs and such before, guess what, they were banned or pulled out of circulation by usg authorities.  So I stock piled some for immediate family and such, tried to ship to the PH for my friends and guess what.  Banned from shipping it over there.  So neither the USG or PH want people to have fast and easy treatment for this fraudulent virus.  By the way, this is the same easy treatment for any cold or flu.  I am old and retired but still have friends in the ABC agencies.  I was told back in February they agency has a simple pill, one pill, cure with a 4 hour cure window.  One of my old associates were given the pill cure and by rule so was his wife.  When my old associate asked if I could rec one the answer was, err no, he is not well liked here.  How could ABC have a simple one pill treatment cure in distribution in February when the so called virus was released in China in January.  I keep sticking them when we speak, hey guys you never answered my question, then they just look and blink their eyes and keep quiet.

Since I know of and including myself 6 people whom have had it and just were down for less than 5 days at home, it is a total fraud.  The respirator treatment is totally a fraud.  It's an idea being promoted for killing, simply that.  This is without a doubt the biggest world conspiracy in history.

BTW the Chinese governor of Bohol is quite happy with his draconian lock down.  He and some Chinese associates are digging up gold sites on several locations on Bohol island at this moment.  Well you voted for him.

Z

So should we just say to hell with all the old sick people? Do they not matter? Because we feel inconvenienced when we have to wear a mask and practice social distancing? If no one wore a mask and didn't care how much it spread the whole country would be a death pit for sick people. We can't have that. That's not fair to them.

Caches

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2020, 04:47:17 PM »
My father had it back in December. He smoked cigarettes for many years and gave himself a lung condition. Also smokes pot like Cheech and Chong on a daily basis. He said it was like a bad flu but he got over it. The problem is sick people with poor immune systems. They can't handle it. Just think, it could be you...

Just because it showed up earlier than officially recognized doesn't mean it didn't come from China. No proof of course but those motherloveers manufactured this thing. The timing is too perfect. Right after Trump forced them to sign the first phase of the great neutralizing trade deal? They can't have that shit man. The Chinese are masters of the long game. They won't just stand aside and allow us to gain any ground.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2020, 05:17:04 PM »
Wearing a mask is a sign of mental illness and some form of social mental masturbation.  Anyone with even a high school education in science would know a home made rag over your face does nothing.  Read the outside of the container box of any the commercially manufactured M95 masks.  It is in the disclosure on the side.  Says it is not effective against and using the term on the box, the Covid-19 virus.  So what would make any one believe some used cloth mask purchased on the internet is going to do squat.  What is the size of a virus and what is the porosity of a used bed sheet made into a face covering.  Unfortunately we have a lot of total morons in politics.  Does it ever occur to any clown that when you huff and puff through a dirty rag on your face that most of the air goes around the sides not through the thing over your mouth breading germs, fungus and trapping viri.  Historically the only reason medical staff have worn a mask is because of TB from some suspect patient.

A virus is in your sweat, in your body fluids, in your eyes.  So many people expounding emotionalism rather than fact.  I heard for years  "But what about the children ! "  it became a joke we would tag onto most idle conversation.  " But what about global warming ! ".

If you had an elderly relative that came down with some form of virus and was very ill, I can have compassion for that as I watched both of my parents in their late 80's become ill and die.  Both had pneumonia at one time before dieing in the hospital from medical malpractice from receiving THE WRONG DRUG MEDICATION.  Old people are more susceptible to lung issues, always have and always will.  It was 200 years ago and will be in the future.  A good doctor should know the current and very acceptable treatments for a viral infection.  Unfortunately the great majority are cattle that follow the herd and prefer to make the most profit for their employer the hospital or worse when a group of doctors own the hospital.

It is a mechanical fact that there can never be a vaccine for a virus.  Why ?  Because each time a virus enters a human body, the body modifies the virus so what is flipped back out is a different viri than what came in.  Your annual flu shot is only good for the grouping of flu viri from the sample used to make the vaccine.  Again, well known fact that does not generate any income for medical cartels.  Go to school, read the research literature not funded by the WHO or Bill Gates now the single biggest funder of the WHO.  Use logic.

Everyone is going to dies, 100% including everyone reading this post.  Why panic and go around frantic with your hair on fire.  I have had to watch many of my men die before me over the years.  Shot , stabbed, blown up, poisoned etc.  Lots of elderly families I have supported till death and paid for the wake and funeral.  Most Filipinos.  If you are scared of death, better have that conversation with God, now, rather later after you are dead.

As for the PH being locked down, that will not change till DU30 is out of office.  I had a lot of phone calls to the PH in the middle of my last night with the PH DFA and such over the current direction.  They have marching orders from the top.  Only the marching orders from the top are to be used for any decisions etc etc.  Same DU30 now digging the Golden Lilly sites with the Japanese rec team since last October.

Caches

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2020, 06:15:43 PM »
Yes everyone is going to die someday. Should we just gather up all the old folks, take them out to the Grand Canyon and toss them over the cliff? They are the ones who built the country you enjoy today. I don't think anyone ever said the mask is 100%. But it certainly helps. Look at the numbers world-wide. All these third world Asian countries are schooling us right now dude... That's a statistical fact. You have to give it all to the mask. Lol there is literally no other reason why their numbers are so much better than ours. Vietnam is blowing us away. Thailand etc. But even highly developed countries that are testing thoroughly are absolutely eating our lunch. Why? Because the people are disciplined and don't bitch and moan over little shit that could save lives. I don't want to argue though I understand your point of view.