Author Topic: Actual depth of those Yamashita treasures buried.  (Read 1755 times)

Offline fom1113

Actual depth of those Yamashita treasures buried.
« on: June 12, 2022, 09:41:46 AM »

Actual treasure depth recoveries compared to common belief in TH.
Recoveries few years ago from 2017 to present.

1) Confirmed by the team leader, a recovery of 10 tons at 220 feet depth. Although i know the name and i have the picture of the gold bar recovered but inappropriate to post publicly.

2) A guy who contacted me last 2018 made a recovery at 225 feet in one of their sites that i am not involved in pinpointing. After their haul they abandoned all their other ongoing diggings.

3) Another guy in the government office recovered plenty of small gold bars at 185 feet. Confirmed too.

4) An alleged recovery at level 195 feet. This successful team used a new special kind of scanning technology. Mentioned to me by fellow TH.

Please do not ask who these people are and their whereabouts. I created this post as a mind opener to those who believed Yamashita treasures are easy to find.
Common recovery depths are in between 150 feet to 250 feet. Keep in mind that these recoveries aren't big loads so their depths are giving you an idea where to go if big cache's are in your list. Much smaller treasure cache's that can be found at less than 100 feet depth (40ft to 85ft) would be a hunter's dream for now as it requires less effort, time and money to spend but a puzzle where to spot for some hunters.

fom1113
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Actual depth of those Yamashita treasures buried.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 09:11:29 AM »
If true, that's really deep. No wonder it's so hard to recover. Especially if below the water table. How the hell did the Japanese bury so deep? Hard to believe.
TW

Offline jerzx

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 10:30:41 PM »
Wow !, that is very deep not for ordinary treasure hunters. I remember there was a TV show history channel, they detected something under 300 feet. I don't know what is the current status of that operation. they manage to locate the exact chamber through horizontal drilling.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 12:31:33 AM »

if you have a drilling, 300 feet is just 1-2 weeks operation. all in all if you consider super hard layers, its 3-4 weeks operation. locating where to drill is the real problem.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2022, 12:41:41 AM »
reply of zobex but misposted in "marks by nature forum"

zobex said:  The official 1945 rule is, no deposit below 230 feet.  Taking in account soil erosion or wash down deposit, if you go beyond 230 feet, you are in the wrong spot.  Vertical pit deposits are nearly always straight down, not down 100 feet then turn and lateral 100 feet kind of thing.

Yes, I know the Ayala Corp went down 230 feet on Bohol island and found a very good deposit.  Took them almost 2 years of covert digging.  Think about it, a 2 meter x 2 meter hole, all reinforced going down 230 feet.  I would prefer a hard bunker deposit with explosives.  At least once you hit a cement wall, one knows where they are at.  Boobie traps are not as scary as going down a 230 foot shaft.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2022, 01:22:09 PM »
Wow !, that is very deep not for ordinary treasure hunters. I remember there was a TV show history channel, they detected something under 300 feet. I don't know what is the current status of that operation. they manage to locate the exact chamber through horizontal drilling.

I am pretty familiar with that project.  I met with them in person in USA 3 times.  They contacted me and ask for technical help on codes and their site.  Greedy bunch that was run by a couple of very rich men from Los Angeles, California.  From the start I told them it was "in" the waterfall and that it was deep.  They were arrogant and rich.  Asking I go to the side and advise.  Fine I said, pay my expenses and I get a bit of the recovery.  First they wanted and then changed their mind if they had to give me a bit of the recovery.  Ha, NO.  Told them to try a thermal imaging from the sky to look for the old foot trails and digging sites.  This was/is a long tunnel complex that started at the top of the mountain and went down to the mountain core but behind the waterfall.  Also there is a lateral lower entrance/exit.  Eventually they had Lidar scans made, in views one can see the original base camp at the top, the slag dumps from the tunneling.  This gave them the actual entrance but as I explained, all that entrance down in was most likely blasted shut and would be a tremendous amount of rock to lift up and out.  Said go look for the lower entrance that is visible in the Lidar.  Rich people with lots of money brought in mining drilling rig that is good for lateral drilling.  There is several rigs like that already in the PH.  The PH government uses them.  I watched one government drilling project using such equipment on one of the lesser islands.  I just talked to the drilling crew and chatted.  There was a lot of money behind this project and a lot of PH government involvement on the QT.

This history group had/has a contract with the Duterte government.  That is why the TV episode stopped with a camera view of the chamber of box's was the last that was shown.  Never really wanted to get involved with them or go there, I knew it would turn into a big FU project.

Z

BTW there are some lesser shallow deposits on that site that are not recovered.  Also there had been a previous recovery attempt on that chamber involving an approval by the PH government, that attempt ran out of money and technology.

Takes money to make money.

Offline jerzx

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2022, 11:05:48 PM »
I watched the season 1 & 2 and wondering what happened to the project, since it was  a TV shows and lots of viewers probably amazed on their progress. It is really good to know that they are using a Lidar scan and other stuff which they can easily see, if there is a metallic or non metallic underground.

Since they have the contract from the Ph government probably they already made the recovery. As mention on the last episodes they will make a tunnel horizontally following the drilling hole as a guide. I wonder what is the volume of Treasure in that tunnel.  :)

Aside from that project, they also shown the interest to the prospect located at the Siargao Island. It seem that only those have a full of cash can finance this type of exploration. For ordinary TH its really difficult  ;D

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2022, 01:42:03 AM »
I watched the season 1 & 2 and wondering what happened to the project, since it was  a TV shows and lots of viewers probably amazed on their progress. It is really good to know that they are using a Lidar scan and other stuff which they can easily see, if there is a metallic or non metallic underground.

Since they have the contract from the Ph government probably they already made the recovery. As mention on the last episodes they will make a tunnel horizontally following the drilling hole as a guide. I wonder what is the volume of Treasure in that tunnel.  :)

Aside from that project, they also shown the interest to the prospect located at the Siargao Island. It seem that only those have a full of cash can finance this type of exploration. For ordinary TH its really difficult  ;D

Same guys from Los Angeles (area) have/had another project in the same area.  What they "claimed" was Yamashita's staff car in a tunnel.  I said, not his, because he went all the way to Baguio and beyond before going to 4x4 truck and finally on foot.  Possibly someone like Col. Tanaka.  NOT General Tanaka.

Don't know what their recovery was, but big deposits are not in wood box's.  Just large stacks of bars.  When I get the chance I will find out what the recovery finally was.

Z

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2023, 12:07:45 AM »

I am pretty familiar with that project.  I met with them in person in USA 3 times.  They contacted me and ask for technical help on codes and their site.  Greedy bunch that was run by a couple of very rich men from Los Angeles, California.  From the start I told them it was "in" the waterfall and that it was deep.  They were arrogant and rich.  Asking I go to the side and advise.  Fine I said, pay my expenses and I get a bit of the recovery.  First they wanted and then changed their mind if they had to give me a bit of the recovery.  Ha, NO.  Told them to try a thermal imaging from the sky to look for the old foot trails and digging sites.  This was/is a long tunnel complex that started at the top of the mountain and went down to the mountain core but behind the waterfall.  Also there is a lateral lower entrance/exit.  Eventually they had Lidar scans made, in views one can see the original base camp at the top, the slag dumps from the tunneling.  This gave them the actual entrance but as I explained, all that entrance down in was most likely blasted shut and would be a tremendous amount of rock to lift up and out.  Said go look for the lower entrance that is visible in the Lidar.  Rich people with lots of money brought in mining drilling rig that is good for lateral drilling.  There is several rigs like that already in the PH.  The PH government uses them.  I watched one government drilling project using such equipment on one of the lesser islands.  I just talked to the drilling crew and chatted.  There was a lot of money behind this project and a lot of PH government involvement on the QT.

This history group had/has a contract with the Duterte government.  That is why the TV episode stopped with a camera view of the chamber of box's was the last that was shown.  Never really wanted to get involved with them or go there, I knew it would turn into a big FU project.

Z

BTW there are some lesser shallow deposits on that site that are not recovered.  Also there had been a previous recovery attempt on that chamber involving an approval by the PH government, that attempt ran out of money and technology.

Takes money to make money.

Looks thier video was old. SEEMS THEY TOOK IT YEARS AGO.. THE VIDEO ON THE CHAMBER FULL.OF BOXES.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline renantiur

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2023, 03:20:51 AM »
ZOBEX SAID:

QUERY:

HOW deep are the shallow deposit in Davao City and Davao del Sur? any idea?