Author Topic: New Member, Florida USA  (Read 5512 times)

Offline DELL WINDERS

• DELL SYSTEMS - OMNITRON
New Member, Florida USA
« on: April 15, 2011, 11:07:15 AM »
I have been a Professional Land Treasure Hunter & Shilpwreck Salvor for the past 35 years.

I use whatever tools and methods I can afford to have available to me. This includes Historical research, Metal detectors, Geophisical instruments such as GPR, EM, Ground Resisitivity, SP, Magnetomer, as well as unconvential methods such Map,Photo & Information Dowsing, and Long Range Discrimination  Locators,  (Molecular Frequency Discrimination (MFD) & Harmonic Induction Discrimination (HID) which I have been a pioneer in the field use since 1980.

Thanks to Tony, for inviting me to this forum.    Dell

Offline Janner

Re: New Member, Florida USA
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 11:13:06 AM »
firstly wow, a one man team...

and of course you are most welcome in our humble abode.....
you are going to be invaluable i think here with your wealth of experience and knowledge...

regards

Janner

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 02:09:37 PM »
Welcome aboard, Dell. It's our pleasure to have you here.
TW

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 05:21:01 PM »
Welcome aboard sir DELL..... ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline boboi

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 08:23:33 AM »
you are very much welcome dell,and thanks to tony for bringing you in here,and at least we have another mentor to give such vital information in the field of hunting treasure.

boboi

Offline ghilbzberto

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 09:06:05 AM »
sir dell,

welcome.......
farmerandhunter

benvalmores

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 05:07:12 PM »
Now, this is good...to complete my research/search i can offer later Dell a perfect site to test/apply his expertise, perhaps with all those equipments, big secrets would be unlocked. Hand in hand together we can solve some unknown.
Welcome Dell...

Offline DELL WINDERS

• DELL SYSTEMS - OMNITRON
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 08:32:16 PM »
Thank you all for the very warm welcome

I am honored, and humbled by the title "Sir Dell' you have so generously bestowed on me. Thank You!

At this time of year I am much busier than I have a desire to be so unfortunately for me, my time joining you on this forum is very limited.

benvalmores, I can only speak honestly about what I have personally experienced . Each Treasure venture has it's own unique set of challenges. It's a vast learning experience that is only gained by on the job training.

I don't consider myself qualified to advise, or speak on the Treasures you seek which have their own unique challenges I am unfamiliar with.  Your own field experience and expertise far out weighs any thing I can offer. My only knowledge of Treasure Hunting in your part of the world is what has been revealed to me in confidence, and of course I am not at liberty  share that information.

Thank you again for your friendly welcome.  Dell

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 06:08:05 AM »
 Hi Dell,

Welcome to TSEATC. Your experience combined with our Senior Member's expertise will be an excellent combination.

Best regards,
Elyong
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 03:43:49 PM »
welcome and share your knowledge about TH, just in case you visit our beautiful province of Palawan and our city in the forest (the Puerto Princesa City) and explore the puerto princesa subterranean river (underground river) as one of the contender in NEW7WONDERS of the world, drop by at my office so that i could assist you. 

thnks,

TS
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"