Author Topic: Decipher map thru actual treasure site  (Read 15536 times)

Offline renantiur

Re: Decipher map thru actual treasure site
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 01:28:47 AM »
I WAS ONLY MAKING A HUMBLE REQUEST ABOUT NO LOCKING OF THREADS.  AND MY REQUEST WAS BASED ON FACTS  (NOT BASELESS) (SEE THE ABOVE POSTED THREADS.)

IM NOT MAKING UP STORIES ABOUT THE LOCKING OF NORTHSTAR'S THREADS.  SOMEONE JUST DID THAT SEVERAL MONTHS BACK (janner's locking for example )                     I HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE NO LOCKING OF THREADS IF THE ONLY REASON FOR SUCH LOCKING WAS BECAUSE IT WAS BASELESS OR FANTASTIC. 

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IF THE THEORY OF NORTHSTAR WILL BE SUBJECTED TO RIDICULE OR CLOSE SCRUTINY BY MOST MEMBERS HERE. ITS NORMAL because this is a public forum and I FIND the isometric theory FANTASTIC OR OUT OF THE ORDINARY SOMETIMES. BUT LET US JUST HEAR NORTHSTAR ABOUT HIS CRAZY ISOMETRIC THEORIES.  IT MIGHT BE PROVEN CORRECT DURING OR AFTER HIS LIFETIME. or it might be proven wrong .  (  the theory of galileo / copernicus that the earth revolved around the sun was proven correct after his death after all - or the theory of relativity by einstein).   

NORTHSTAR MAY BE 99% WRONG by the majority of this forum. but please give chance to those members who find his theory interesting . that was the reason why i was requesting for the no locking of threads several days ago. ( NOT BECAUSE I AM IDOLIZING HIM...) 

my request for no locking of threads is also applicable to other threads ( not to northstar alone).   let us promote free communication of ideas of compliant and behaving members here....

PEACE TO ALL OF YOU.

Offline Janner

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 01:39:51 AM »

Threads Locked
« on:September 23, 2010,12:45:10 PM »---------------LOCKED BY JANNER

WOW...like to go back even further, perhaps to when I joined....couple of years perhaps..????
and this is my reply to you, copied and presented to you again...

""1a we dont judge his theory, we "Test" it out with the skills and knowledge that we have to see if it will in fact work..to date.."It Doesnt" !!
2a. "past rants you made?? Dont you mean "Direct Accusations" ??
3a well reading his so called theories and claims, i know just what he will....(or is) Wink

sounds like your pushing for promotion... Roll Eyes

regards""

and once again i say...dont see any thread locking remarks in there Do YOU.???

so you want to pick and attack me..ok...then i will make a point of watching every move you make as per post by T-44 !!

Regards

Offline Janner

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 01:41:31 AM »
and now large capital letters....are we "Shouting" at everyone or just someone..???
Making a point are we...????

tsk tsk....

manners really.. !!

Offline renantiur

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2012, 05:11:00 AM »
im sorry for the capital letters.  i did not know it will give such an impression.   i initially thought it will give more emphasis to what i was saying. but i have no intention of shouting ( if such is the meaning of writing in capital letters.) i was just making a point.

peace to all of you.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2012, 06:44:45 AM »
Janner is right, you (or none of us) should be typing in ALL CAPS. People may mistake that for shouting and/or being kind of rude to get your point across.

Anyway, I see no need to keep pressing about this topic locking subject because I/we have already explained to you that we normally don't do that. Personally, I am against it because it sends out a wrong message when a topic is suddenly locked like that. Then people may get offended and compare TSEATC to other forums where the moderators are always so fast to lock topics just because they didn't agree to something going on there.

So, gentlemen (and ladies) can we please forget about all this for now and get on with some treasure topic discussions here now?

Thanks to everyone for your great understanding.
TW