Author Topic: Nickel Babbitt  (Read 80908 times)

Offline cap miwa

Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 10:08:00 PM »
I'm just wondering why my friend calls them nickel babbit or is that the term they (traders) only use to identify it from other commodities they are looking for. My friend asked me to have it assayed for its metal content but told me that he specifically want to know the PD content of that sample. He said he already have the buyer but wanted to know the content before doing so. He will buy this metal from the holder at a price per kilo they already discussed after knowing the percentage of the PD content. and then, he will sell this to his buyer already waiting for this commodity. In otherwords, a middleman businessman hahaha. i just say goodluck to him.

Another metal was handed to me earlier by another friend while i was up north and asked me again to have it assayed, i did made an assay initially and found out that it is Pb. they have several tons stock of these. But before it was assayed by a licensed company, the items were already sold.

American Smelting and Refining Company  (ASARCO) is still existing but i'm not sure how they have this kind of metals and now it came into the philippines. Perhaps the war has something to do with it, or might have been imported years after.

Offline MasKara

Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »
If you are wondering why all this metals showed up in the Philippines;
Pb = lead
lead = bullets

Now you know why they carry lead it has a lot of uses and in time of war you need a lot of lead for manufacturing bullets.

During the British and French war in America some officials of the both armies have lapel pins or small pins this pins are made of lead and one melted pin is equal to one musket bullet.

See the logic? pretty simple.

Offline cap miwa

Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 10:33:33 PM »
the "nickel babbit" this time, my friend wants to know if it contains certain percentage of Pd and other metals in it that's why he wants it assayed.

Offline MasKara

Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 11:44:56 PM »
If those metals you have came during war time then I conclude they are Lead base alloy, that's why I said that lead = bullets , LEAD is the dominant combination.

That's also why Angel said that in order to determine the price of your metal you should base it on the concentration or dominant alloy not as nickel babbit.

They call it nickel babbit, "xxxx" or 4x as trade name.

Offline cap miwa

Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 12:41:55 AM »
my friend meant Pd, Palladium not Pb (lead)

Gener

Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2009, 06:11:41 AM »
Havent seen this nickle babbit myself? i have seen the carbofraux,,,a type of hard black sands that glued together....

Offline indoy.jones

Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 08:32:46 PM »
We are more inclined to believed middle men or agents who is willing to make several test buys in small quantities like 10, 32 grams to 1/4 and 1/2 bars then if they really have what they claim, they will not hesitate to do 1, 2, 3 bars at a time until both parties are confident enough to do the big volume buy. This is the only way to know how serious and honest the seller is if they have what they claim are metric tons in hand and avoid being scammed. we met a lot of agents and middle men. We encourage them to meet the buyers and have a TTM to subject them to seven point questionnaire if they pass we move to test buying and most of the time after the first meeting they disappear. They do not want to hand down their sample even if we pay it after assay they back out meaning they cannot produced what they are selling or what they have is just a piece for show off to unsuspecting buyers middle men or agent.

On the other side buyers agent claim they have big time buyer they try to lure the seller or agents seller to give them a piece of the bar but most of the time these agents can't even produced the buyer in time so these lead both of them just wasting time or trying to scam each other.

So it is to our disadvantage that the buyer will go as far as to entertain personally agents seller and explain them our process and show them documents of our business bullion SEC license, we discourage them in the first meeting to bring the bars and pay as you go trading. We suggest instead we have a serious talk first then decide if both parties are capable and trust worthy. Then proceed to the next step.

Hi guys.  Has anybody encountered an individual named "RUFINO AYSON" aka "LIWAY"?  I received a text message from him asking if I was buying gold. I asked him where he got my cell number and he told me if a knew a certain Dominic.  I said dominic who?  and he started texting me the text messages that i sent to my friend dominic.

Thereafter, He offered my Cambodia Burma and Sumatra and was willing to meet me at Jolibee Tungko, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan.  The catch:  He is asking for 8K pesos for gasoline.  I asked him if I could meet him at his house or to give me his full address and told me he is not from Manila.

I have ignored him since  until just a few days ago when a text message coming from this Liway asking me about the status of our deal.  what deal? I said. He said, "the Au deal and the 8k gasoline allowance".  I told him my principal does not give money to agents and that was the only time he ceased texting me.  This is the cellular number he is using to send me text messages: 0916-7535247.

I really appreciate all the info from you guys....more power to all of you.

Angel_09

Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 12:50:35 AM »
Indoy Jones,

Since the link between you and this Rufino Ayson is your friend Dominic, I think he can give you more solid information on how he gets your cell phone number. These are some probabilities you will need to consider:

1. Your friend Dominic knows Rufino ayson.
2. Dominic mentioned to "someone" about you as a gold buyer, and this someone mentioned it to Rufino Ayson.
3. If your friend Dominic do not know this Rufino Ayson, a "group of people" have a listing of "gold buyers" or "connected to gold buying" and chose your name randomly.
4. If this Ayson is stranger to you and to Dominic, then be careful, because they know who you are, what you do, and how much you worth.

In my opinion, there are no LEGITIMATE AU in the market AT PRESENT, what are circulating nowadays are all fake AU.

Angel_09

Offline cap miwa

Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 01:59:19 AM »
Back to nickel babbit... we have stock in the Philippines, mined and processed in the Philippines, even before the japanese invaded us. China, before even japanese came, already were mining somewhere in the eastern side of the Philippine archipelago, americans came, then japanese came and they took over it, then the americans came again. There are two types in the stock, the lead-carbon and the lead-tin... not so much familiar with its terms... but there is available and can be arranged if anyone is interested to buy it.

Offline romblonhunter

• Pinoy Toolbar
Re: Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2009, 08:37:32 PM »
I can confirm based on personal experience that there are scammers in Mindanao offerring nickel babbit. They will tell you that they have 5million tons of nickel in a cave.. then will ask mobilization money if you want to buy. 10pesos per kilo and ask downpayment for 5 tons.

Offline indoy.jones

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 08:33:20 AM »
Bros.,

From the recent story I heard, capt miwa is correct. Since my team will implement a 20ton deal of lead based nb in davao, let is see if this is hoax of true.  Our seller has not required any mobilization from our group and we will take pictures of the bunker .....lets see....I will inform you guys...especially my friend...maskara.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 08:52:39 AM »
Wish you luck and success my friend IndoyJones, I'm always at your side, keep us updated.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 10:16:42 AM »
Indy,
I just HOPE that we don't read about you in the news afterwards that you got KIDNAPPED or something like that.
Good luck to you!
TW

Offline ronvil

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2010, 07:56:28 AM »
hello all hunters,

im ronvil from Caraga region, mindanao i have picture of nickel babbit  bunker  along coastline area..i want some comments and ideas of this picture??...

« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 07:59:17 AM by ronvil »

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2010, 09:13:40 AM »
Ronvil,

Did you actually see any Nickel Babbitt bars stacked inside that bunker?

TW