Author Topic: Nickel Babbitt  (Read 80664 times)

Offline anand

Re: Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2012, 08:50:17 AM »

one group of our agents in mindanao reported to us yesterday that they are about to uncover real NBs.

we are not interested though; NB or any other metal than Au is not our interest.

i will monitor it though for our curiosity's sake and will let you know.

they say they have a ready buyer for these NBs waiting.

t_hunter44

« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2012, 11:05:51 AM »

one group of our agents in mindanao reported to us yesterday that they are about to uncover real NBs.

we are not interested though; NB or any other metal than Au is not our interest.

Wonderful ! The said Nickel Babbitt is not uncovered yet and they already have buyers waiting, too sure for their own good and that's "Counting your chickens before they're hatched". Whatever, keep us posted.

Offline anand

« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2012, 12:17:58 PM »

Wonderful ! The said Nickel Babbitt is not uncovered yet and they already have buyers waiting, too sure for their own good and that's "Counting your chickens before they're hatched". Whatever, keep us posted.

no more follow up report until this time.  probably it is fake or false alarm.

will keep waiting though for the agents' updates.  they are our most dependable people in the place.

Offline Daniel Agre

« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2016, 04:33:07 AM »
we wished to see the actual rows of NB inside that cave bro, if you have pic

Offline Voyager

« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2016, 06:03:08 PM »
Zobex  had a video of a "Golden Lily" site of nickel bobbit his group discovered somewhere here. You should see it

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2018, 03:34:49 PM »
This is an old thread of what 7 years ago.  Someone pointed out to me the question, how many islands are 8 hour boat ride south of Gen San and of those, how many are you willing to go to without an army ? ?   Just a thought.

We once looked at a lot of REAL platinum there and a large Buddha.  BUT it did not belong to the Muslims and the odds of getting it out of there past both the muslims and the military, the odds are next to zero or worse than zero.  So there it sets, in a hut on the beach.  The real deal.

Z

If someone is interested to join us, we have a positive location for a bunker of NB 8 hours off the coast of GenSan in Mindanao. Volume is 5B pcs of 1.2 and 1.8 kg bars equally divided into lead based, tin based and nickel based. We will however need 250 T  to make the trip to the place. Part of the money also goes to a Medical Mission and providing for rice for the islands 5,000 inhabitants.  No island support, no allowing us to view the bunker.  Goal of the trip is to video the lot so we can package its sale to interested NB buyers.  We can give you a good ROI for the assistance. Send me a personal note please if you are interested or if you have further questions.  This is not a scam. The holders are asking my help raise the initial funds.