Author Topic: Small-scale miners seek gov’t help for livelihood  (Read 21689 times)

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
Re: Small-scale miners seek gov’t help for livelihood
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 02:12:42 AM »
I have been here in this forum, because of the SHEER and big LOVE of this passion Treasure Hunting and Mining. I have spent countless long hours, sleepless nights sharing thoughts of this passion WITHOUT counting monetary gains whatsoever. I HAVE NEVER ABUSED ANY MEMBER HERE.
If your intention is to malign and discredit me, i have no worries but i WILL react to your every FALSE ACCUSATIONS.
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline zeeker

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 02:15:48 AM »
some times back in March 2009 I was in this site and I read his post he need some help in his prospected 3sur site to be scan, since im going vacation in Philippines I contact him i have the gudgets he looking for a GPR and we concluded to meet in Digos City Mindanao and short story it happened we agree for it indeed the scanning. after that few months of his operation they stop digging in there operation insted he contact me again, he send me some (good gold ore rocks) and he convince me to finance a small scale mining in the province of compostela valley, by short story for 2 monhts he keep sending me a rich of gold spots in rocks since i am a geologist i finally convence to send him money to treansing are to operate for small mining for 4months continue sending money while im working here in Hawaii. on the 5th months i dcided to go viset them to make atest load of what they harvest already but when i arrive no rockof gold ore that load in the plant the half a million pesos i send it turns to nothing. I found out that he spend my money for his drunking vice and his family in other words he tresure in my pocket thats my sad story for going to the philippines with this guy using the name of Ben valmores his real name is (Ariel Apigo) 

sir, if you are a geologist why is it that you don't have good (or at least an acceptable one) english sentence construction and grammar?
continue the journey

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 02:32:26 AM »
That is maybe his first lie to me. One reason also that i selected him from among many many magnanimous persons i could have met. I trusted you V.A because, even though i'm not a geologist at least, i have you then to strengthen my knowledge but what happened, you cannot hardly understand my explanations to you and comes another reason again, why you cannot understand me, the ores you have seen are real, the trench and the hole are there but again JIMBOY closed it because he did not like you. DELIO and JIMBOY the brothers decided to open up a new one for you. And there it all started that you seemed to understand, there seems no long time operation. IF YOU ONLY HAVE LISTENED TO ME, you could have known EVERYTHING. And also that MELENCIO AGUSTIN (the Kaolo native that has been with me before hand whom i gave my trust, talked so many trash and LIES against me, dumping me for he sees money in you, YOU BELIEVED THEM and never have given "US" opportunity.
You accused me of all crimes. Yes i admit, i do drink but i know well how to carry myself.
You are a hypocrite. Sorry but you hit me inappropriately, in a wrong time and in a wrong forum.
If you are still here in Mindanao, i enjoin you to meet me and i will show you everything.
You are trying to create an EVIL and ANGEL here.
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”

Offline DoubtfulMind

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2012, 03:15:11 AM »
sir, if you are a geologist why is it that you don't have good (or at least an acceptable one) english sentence construction and grammar?  ..  he he

maybe gpr45 do it intentional to hide his predicament ;)

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2012, 03:31:05 AM »
The Barrio site, Camanlangan, Nabunturan, Compostela Valley.
Background mountain is the Mining area.

This Photo was taken by the Man himself V.A, via his camera.
How could he claim now that everything is make believe?

To follow are the trenches and the holes we worked for many hard hard months.

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 03:47:09 AM »
a.) the stream in front of the first hole we worked
b.) That's Akit working the stream to prepare the it to have a perfect flow, clearing it wit big rocks and boulders, to make way for our self made sluice when we throw soil, mud and muckings when we break open a hole.

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2012, 03:54:26 AM »
c.) trench to test site whether it is appropriate site to start our dig
d.) The selected site after making 3 trenches, finally the portal of the ALOHA ADIT (adit because the hole has not yet pass thru the other side of mountain-that's how a TUNNEL could be called then.
The portal of the Aloha tunnel name was given by me to honor the man V.A

more will be following up next....

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2012, 04:17:07 AM »
Sinking hole, hit the vein directly under. No mistaken if one would apply geology basics.
Also, i incorporated some knowledge gained on Dowsing from DB  (Now in this due time DB, least you know it, i have been your secret fan in terms of Dowsing.) Yes, my dowsing rods guided me trough it, i even figured the veins direction.

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2012, 04:21:56 AM »
be back....

t_hunter44

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2012, 10:36:34 PM »
some times back in March 2009 I was in this site and I read his post he need some help in his prospected 3sur site to be scan, since im going vacation in Philippines I contact him i have the gudgets he looking for a GPR and we concluded to meet in Digos City Mindanao and short story it happened we agree for it indeed the scanning. after that few months of his operation they stop digging in there operation insted he contact me again, he send me some (good gold ore rocks) and he convince me to finance a small scale mining in the province of compostela valley, by short story for 2 monhts he keep sending me a rich of gold spots in rocks since i am a geologist i finally convence to send him money to treansing are to operate for small mining for 4months continue sending money while im working here in Hawaii. on the 5th months i dcided to go viset them to make atest load of what they harvest already but when i arrive no rockof gold ore that load in the plant the half a million pesos i send it turns to nothing. I found out that he spend my money for his drunking vice and his family in other words he tresure in my pocket thats my sad story for going to the philippines with this guy using the name of Ben valmores his real name is (Ariel Apigo) 

sir, if you are a geologist why is it that you don't have good (or at least an acceptable one) english sentence construction and grammar?
     Maybe he went to school where English is not taught, spelling is nothing to be desired. Geologist, anyone can claim to be anything and then blame someone if you tripped, what is next, more of the same, that's what I am afraid of.  ::)

t_hunter44

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2012, 10:46:37 PM »
Sinking hole, hit the vein directly under. No mistaken if one would apply geology basics.
Also, i incorporated some knowledge gained on Dowsing from DB  (Now in this due time DB, least you know it, i have been your secret fan in terms of Dowsing.) Yes, my dowsing rods guided me trough it, i even figured the veins direction.

Good to know you learned from DB about Dowsing. Maybe you should have asked DB also if your Dowsing Rods can tell you if a person can be trusted or not, try it sometime. You should have asked your dowsing rods first if that VA is a man to be trusted and then not all people that talks about God is Godly. DB can guide you to more of the Power of Dowsing.

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2012, 11:08:44 AM »
THAT WAS NEVER BEEN A MAKE BELIEVE....

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2012, 11:11:44 AM »
THAT WAS NEVER BEEN A MAKE BELIEVE....

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2012, 11:17:42 AM »
DEFINITELY, NOT A MAKE BELIEVE..

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2012, 11:38:35 AM »
a) Ore stocks from the sinking hole
b) Early Morning Water Pumpi'n

.....At the later phase of operation, two modest half concrete half amakan houses were built after the other by Jimboy A. and Dodong out of the proceeds of the milling of the ores at the sinking hole...
The truth should be known. And V.A, if you are a real intellectual man, he should have listened to me..
But what have you done instead, you tried so hard to please them, you believed in them instead of me.
Me that paved your way at Camanlangan.
Just to set the record straight.
Below is attached document, proving that my previous partners attested to my integrity,
They even recommended me for a job in one big mining company in Agusan in which they are stakeholders.
I will fight defending my honor.