Author Topic: Whats the point..?  (Read 21731 times)

Offline Janner

Whats the point..?
« on: August 27, 2013, 02:49:48 AM »
Seemingly now its noticeable the newbies are being more and more abusive or issuing snide remarks when we post negative replies or posts.
And some even come out with direct profanity towards you. (One thing i have never done, is to swear at someone with a four letter word !!)

Considering the small contributions i have made here, i wonder now is it worth all this hassle and abuse ? Not really. and then a Moderator tells us to "Respect" the members. thats a 2 way street girl !! (in which i notice you are not moderating the members now and their abusive replies are you...?) >:(

So..i will sit on the side now and just watch you, the newbies,  trash this forum, (sadly thats whats happening) as to date, "No One" has made any contributions here, not one tunnel/cave/hole/serious essential advice. "Nothing".

whilst i continue with my ventures, you have a wonderful day... ::)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Whats the point..?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 10:45:28 AM »
Seemingly now its noticeable the newbies are being more and more abusive or issuing snide remarks when we post negative replies or posts.
And some even come out with direct profanity towards you. (One thing i have never done, is to swear at someone with a four letter word !!)

Considering the small contributions i have made here, i wonder now is it worth all this hassle and abuse ? Not really. and then a Moderator tells us to "Respect" the members. thats a 2 way street girl !! (in which i notice you are not moderating the members now and their abusive replies are you...?) >:(

So..i will sit on the side now and just watch you, the newbies,  trash this forum, (sadly thats whats happening) as to date, "No One" has made any contributions here, not one tunnel/cave/hole/serious essential advice. "Nothing".

whilst i continue with my ventures, you have a wonderful day... ::)

Possibly they are like that towards you because you have been beating them down for quite some time and they just decided to give it back? I'm not sure but I've noticed it recently also. In this respect, perhaps they are also weary to post or contribute here to your CIS thread? I'm not sure and it's only speculation at this point because I don't have ESP and can't speak for any other members here.

It would be nice if some other members could contribute here or elsewhere about anything related to treasure hunting.

Thanks!
TW

Offline Janner

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 10:56:19 PM »

Possibly they are like that towards you because you have been beating them down for quite some time
quoted frm TW

i dont, i tell the absolute truth..and negative replies here are not like. "they want yes sir, no sir 3 bags full sir".

and this from you says it all......
"It would be nice if some other members could contribute here or elsewhere about anything related to treasure hunting".  ;)

Offline renantiur

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 02:10:34 AM »

everybody seems to be leaving this forum. and maybe, just maybe, there must be some reason why. it may be so obvious. but I dont know why everybody is so silent and seems to be ok with this set up. they just preferred to leave for fear of reprisal. and now, tseatc has lost its luster as compared to several years or months ago where i cannot seem to read all my unread topics for the day. now, i would lucky to see a single  unread topic for the day.

when nobody is posting here already, what does that tell of the forum and why do members of this forum leave? there must be some reason.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 07:00:31 AM »

Possibly they are like that towards you because you have been beating them down for quite some time
quoted frm TW

Actually, my bad.. I mean 'before'.. but for the past few months you have not been doing that anymore and have just been 'telling them like it is' which is great. Thanks!
TW

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 10:44:19 AM »
I had read from other forums saying " Tseatc we can only read the arguments of T-hunter 44 and Gboy" ... others also say " You'll just get insults  and arguments from Janner and T-hunter 44". ( that was in treasure hunters in the Philippines facebook forum) Well that was last year.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 01:46:37 PM »
I had read from other forums saying " Tseatc we can only read the arguments of T-hunter 44 and Gboy" ... others also say " You'll just get insults  and arguments from Janner and T-hunter 44". ( that was in treasure hunters in the Philippines facebook forum) Well that was last year.

Yes! I can certainly believe you read all that somewhere on the net. It seems that certain people are constantly trying to 'destroy' TSEATC so let's NOT let them get away with that crap here. That's NOT what it's supposed to be all about here. Who in the heck wants to go to a treasure hunting forum just to ARGUE with everyone???
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 08:19:12 PM »
[/quote

Yojuyo, wow, Janner and myself is really getting popular as some SOBs were also posting something about us in a Facebook Treasure Hunting Forum. I am not even aware that such a forum exist in Facebook but that is something to investigate. Now, if you have a little intelligence, COPY and PASTE that said Post and if you can't, I will have to call or categorize you as one having a Forked Tongue, you know, like a Snake. A Snake usually does not attack or bite unless disturbed and I do not remember disturbing you lately as you are not worth even my glance. I like to maintain my silence and I am just here to monitor Backstabbing Bastards like you thinking they can get away with  the back stabbing, you got that one  wrong. You have been making verbal attacks on Janner and I just let it go as Janner can fight his own battles and Janner is better than me in a way as he refrains from using real 4 letter words, I don't.  From the moment you showed up in this forum, you have that unfavorable attitude and a chip on your shoulder, like you are mad at something, can't blame you, I probably would too if I have your kind of personality and mentality. The mention of us from you is distasteful, I suggest you leave me  the fk alone and I will do the same.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 06:48:53 AM »
[/quote

Yojuyo, wow, Janner and myself is really getting popular as some SOBs were also posting something about us in a Facebook Treasure Hunting Forum. I am not even aware that such a forum exist in Facebook but that is something to investigate. Now, if you have a little intelligence, COPY and PASTE that said Post and if you can't, I will have to call or categorize you as one having a Forked Tongue, you know, like a Snake. A Snake usually does not attack or bite unless disturbed and I do not remember disturbing you lately as you are not worth even my glance. I like to maintain my silence and I am just here to monitor Backstabbing Bastards like you thinking they can get away with  the back stabbing, you got that one  wrong. You have been making verbal attacks on Janner and I just let it go as Janner can fight his own battles and Janner is better than me in a way as he refrains from using real 4 letter words, I don't.  From the moment you showed up in this forum, you have that unfavorable attitude and a chip on your shoulder, like you are mad at something, can't blame you, I probably would too if I have your kind of personality and mentality. The mention of us from you is distasteful, I suggest you leave me  the fk alone and I will do the same.

Oh? Do you wanna bet on that? Go ahead and put the four letter word again here and see what happens to you. You also just called him a bad word so this is your official second warning. THREE STRIKES and you're OUT.
TW

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 12:08:29 PM »
[/quote

Actually I invited them to join TSEATC but I got a reply like those I quote above.  As for your request Sire, it will be a long scrolling on that forum but I will try my best to find it and paste it here.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

t_hunter44

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 10:13:08 PM »
[/quote

Oh? Do you wanna bet on that? Go ahead and put the four letter word again here and see what happens to you. You also just called him a bad word so this is your official second warning. THREE STRIKES and you're OUT.
TW

TW,
       Do I wanna bet on what, that you have been digging for Treasure in the Philippines, you tell me why  you get so fired up a couple of times I posted something about Foreign Nationals Digging for Treasure in the Philippines according to Philippine Law. How many percent did you claim that Foreign Nationals were being  feed by Foreign Treasure Hunters, maybe you should go back to your postings in argument with Jerry Caday at Treasurenet, very farfetched and I posted that argument here also and of course you did not like it. Just because you are married to a Filipino National does not mean that you are not a Foreigner anymore, far from it. Now, tell us about your hidden agenda for coming up with this forum, Nope, of course you will not but I can say these, not because of your Kind Black Heart.  I do not deserve to reside in the US you said and I stated the reason why I do deserve to reside here but you, you never stated what you did for the good old USA.
    The Third Reason that you want, you can have it. love YOU and you can Kiss my Brown Ass Goodbye.

t_hunter44

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 11:16:38 PM »
About the only things T_Hunter and I will agree on is, California USA is a good place to live, that is why I was born here in Ca..  Also, the Philippine people don't get any gain from the massive treasure deposits in the islands.  The only ones who screw over the PH people more than the Japanese and the American Military, is, the Philippine Government itself.  Just recently Know Nothing Aquino signed a nation wide treasure hunting license to the Japanese government.  Very strange this license takes effect in 2016 same time he leaves office.  The sharing is 40 to PH and 60 JAP.  Now considering it was the Japanese who robbed the goods from other people and ravaged PH, how come the President is in bed with the Japs ????  How about returning all that treasure to China, Cambodia, Malaysia etc etc.  What makes the Japs or even the PH people think they have any right to it ???  It's stolen property.  If the Jews in Europe get their gold and antiques returned to them after all these years, how about the same thing with all this gold and antiques.

So we can turn that subject around and around.  When the day comes that the PH government can show any legal or moral claim to the goods, then I will be in front of the crowd handing over that legal ownership and wish to see it actually go to the people.  Clean water, good agriculture, good schools etc.  How may times is it reported that some PH government official has been caught giving or taking bribes and such.  You should be like the American corrupt officials and not be caught being corrupt.

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 07:08:39 AM »
[/quote

TW

TW,
       Do I wanna bet on what, that you have been digging for Treasure in the Philippines, you tell me why  you get so fired up a couple of times I posted something about Foreign Nationals Digging for Treasure in the Philippines according to Philippine Law. How many percent did you claim that Foreign Nationals were being  feed by Foreign Treasure Hunters, maybe you should go back to your postings in argument with Jerry Caday at Treasurenet, very farfetched and I posted that argument here also and of course you did not like it. Just because you are married to a Filipino National does not mean that you are not a Foreigner anymore, far from it. Now, tell us about your hidden agenda for coming up with this forum, Nope, of course you will not but I can say these, not because of your Kind Black Heart.  I do not deserve to reside in the US you said and I stated the reason why I do deserve to reside here but you, you never stated what you did for the good old USA.
    The Third Reason that you want, you can have it. love YOU and you can Kiss my Brown Ass Goodbye.

t_hunter44

Yes! That's exactly what we all here are going to do now is to kiss your brown TROUBLE-MAKING ass GOODBYE because I'm letting everyone know that you're banned here now!

Offline Robert Castillo

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2013, 08:00:18 AM »
How do you define a trouble-maker?

Is it the one who made the ROOT cause? or is it the one who reacted to the one who caused it?

Who gave the most significant contribution here? The one who made the first root cause? or the one who just reacted to it?

In the force, we always say "do not desolate a village of a rebel, we find the trail of those who supplies them with guns that makes them a strong rebel and cut it so the supply will stop reaching the village". We do not have to kill a person to stop his disease, treat the disease to make the person live.

In short, who really caused the trouble? or is it a personal thing?

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 09:15:12 AM »
How do you define a trouble-maker?

Is it the one who made the ROOT cause? or is it the one who reacted to the one who caused it?

Who gave the most significant contribution here? The one who made the first root cause? or the one who just reacted to it?

In the force, we always say "do not desolate a village of a rebel, we find the trail of those who supplies them with guns that makes them a strong rebel and cut it so the supply will stop reaching the village". We do not have to kill a person to stop his disease, treat the disease to make the person live.

In short, who really caused the trouble? or is it a personal thing?

Someone who constantly breaks all the rules without disregard to any of the fellow members. Any and everyone can easily see that he's been asking for it every since he was relieved from being a moderator here he has had a chip on his shoulder. The guy has even been WARNED SEVERAL times this past couple of months but STILL is very defiant to ME and anyone else here who he feels he wants to be to. Sorry but I am NOT putting up with this kind of crap anymore. If anyone here feels that this guy doesn't deserve to be banned let him speak now or forever hold his peace (except for you because I know you're his good buddy and that doesn't make a rat bit of difference here).
TW
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 09:17:34 AM by admin »