Author Topic: Who Said What ??  (Read 70599 times)

Offline subotai

Re: Who Said What ??
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2016, 11:46:00 PM »
Romualdo is dead?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2016, 12:50:50 AM »
Romualdo is dead?

That's what I was told twice now.  But check it out, I am not perfect nor my sources.  Like it just happened so I was lead to believe.  I don't see it in the news though.

There is two large gold deposits.  One on the coastal road and one on top of the mountain.  It's an old volcano.  We learned of them in 2012 but never got around to the place.  Not going there now.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2016, 02:59:58 AM »

is this the same mayor who harassed the supporters of Mayor duterte during his campaign rally in camiguin? is this an act of revenge for the said harassment or is this related to treasure?

how was digong and his goons able to know that romualdo is digging? is digong supported by US or China, or Japan in treasure hunting?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2016, 11:44:46 PM »
So the new mayor of Cebu is offering cash payment bounties on so called criminals.  As suggested by the new president

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/after-duterte-philippine-mayor-offers-bounties-to-kill-criminals/ar-BBtgvNB?form=prhptp&ocid=mailsignout

May I assume this also applies to crooked politicals and crooked police ??  How about crooked hotels in Cebu that deal in drugs and girls to their customers.  Do we shoot the bellboy for delivering the drugs, the hotel manager for managing it or the owners of the hotels for running it as a service to the hotel patrons.  How about the police and CIDG who are getting a kick back in Cebu.  Shall we shoot them ??  Opening a Pandora's box now.

You voted for him, did you get what you wanted ??

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2016, 03:36:30 PM »
Yea.. that's crazy! He has really opened a can of worms now.
TW

So the new mayor of Cebu is offering cash payment bounties on so called criminals.  As suggested by the new president

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/after-duterte-philippine-mayor-offers-bounties-to-kill-criminals/ar-BBtgvNB?form=prhptp&ocid=mailsignout

May I assume this also applies to crooked politicals and crooked police ??  How about crooked hotels in Cebu that deal in drugs and girls to their customers.  Do we shoot the bellboy for delivering the drugs, the hotel manager for managing it or the owners of the hotels for running it as a service to the hotel patrons.  How about the police and CIDG who are getting a kick back in Cebu.  Shall we shoot them ??  Opening a Pandora's box now.

You voted for him, did you get what you wanted ??

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2016, 11:47:12 PM »
Just learned a few hours ago, several of the treasure regions have been told, everyone stop looking and get out.  That includes all Filipino treasure hunters.  An American that has invested a lot of money in a bunker complex in the Davao area, today was told to get out of the area and get out of the country.  Or else.  That guy is really pissed off.  So the mayor's thugs are on the move with the presidency backing them up.

This will affect all of Mindanao and naturally will reach all treasure hunting projects through out the PH.  I went through this in the 1980s, now I am too old, I don't need the head ache.  2016 I am winding all things up and retire before the end of the year.  Would be 70 years old when this guy leaves office and doubt we will recognize the government by that point.  All things come to an end I guess.

Well you voted for him.  Did you get what you wanted ??

Truly a very BADNEWS for a newface THr, with a travel bag of MD.  Either youll get jailed or killed.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2016, 10:58:57 AM »
Who's the Vice President of the Philippines now? Is it Marcos?
TW

Offline yamideo

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2016, 03:22:34 PM »
it's robredo for VP.... a "RodLen Nation"

Offline renantiur

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2016, 04:10:33 PM »

kindly read my pm to you sir tony.

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2016, 05:40:20 AM »
President D30
VP Leni Robredo ( Daang Matuwad)
No. 1.  Senator.   F. Drillon  ( Daang Matuwad)

I predict they will try to empeached Pres Du30 to take over.   And they will have a war.
I vote for Binay so I hope they will kill each other.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline fom1113

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2016, 07:04:43 AM »
As long as secret syndicates in Philippine politics exists there is no clean election in this country. There will never be...

LOCAL MEDIA REPORTED BUNCH OF SMARTMATIC COMPACT FLASH CARD SCATTERED ALONG THE ROAD IN SOME PLACES.

R I P democracy, welcome back democrazy!!!
We TH are digging dirt and soil but crook politicians are digging their post to put their mate into a government position. They accused some political foes of those offenses that themselves are doing. Power and money,money,money makes their mind dirty.  >:(
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2016, 11:32:35 AM »
Hello TH'rs , wanted to post some information for the past few days , but , someone hacked my account on the forum.  Now, so far fixed.

This was reported on the internet by an investigation group and this is the information that Senator Santiago prior to the unexpected and unexplained drop in Poe's so called future win in the presidential elections, was calling to.  I was told, two years ago that Poe was the anointed one for the next election, by governmental people.  Well apparently, due to several reasons, that was switched at the last moments.

This is a cut and past from the net, easy to read here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grace Poe’s American home was in a CIA community. Herndon ( Virginia ) is the home of CIA. Grace Poe’s house was next to the CIA headquarters, the CIA University and the CIA Foundation. The largest CIA contractors are based in Herndon. The Philippine presidential candidate and the CIA Director were neighbours.

In 1998, Grace Poe was a preschool teacher and her husband was a student. A year later, they bought the million dollar house in Herndon. Where did the money come from? Not from her parents, Grace Poe has repeatedly said.

Therefore there must have been another provider of money: a sponsor willing to offer a luxury life to the daughter of a Philippine movie star with political ambitions; a sponsor interested in preparing a presidential candidate for the Philippines; a sponsor with unlimited funds, one who meddles with the Philippines internal affairs.

CIA headquarters is in Langley, but, in the last 20 years, Herndon, about 20 kilometres to the west, has become the real home of the CIA.

One of the newest and largest CIA buildings is in Herndon. It is a 1million-square-foot facility with cast-in-place concrete walls and bullet and blast-proof windows. It is located on Grove Street, 15 minutes’ drive from Grace Poe’s home on Winter Oaks Way street,  Herndon.

CIA University (CIAU) was established in 2002, soon after the 9/11 attacks and is located in Chantilly. Herndon and Chantilly are neighbouring towns in Northern Virginia. Although it does not issue degrees, CIAU is the primary education facility of the CIA. CIA University is 10 minutes’ drive from Grace Poe’s home in Herndon.

Also as a response to the 9/11 attacks, the CIA Officers Memorial Foundation was created in December 2001. The Foundation is a non-profit/tax-exempt organization with $13.6 million in total assets and a total revenue of 3.9 million in 2013. CIA Foundation is located in Herndon. The address is 2251 Corporate Park Dr, Herndon, 15 minutes’ drive from Grace Poe’s home.

Herndon is not only the location of many CIA facilities, but also a bedroom community for the U.S. residing CIA agents.

The Director of the Central Intelligence Agency himself, John O. Brennan, live in Herndon. In fact, the current Philippine Presidential candidate was CIA Director’s neighbour in Oak Hill, one of the wealthiest and most exclusive communities in the US. Brennan’s home is located in 13351 Point Rider Ln, 5 minutes’ drive from Grace Poe’s.

Many of the CIA current and retired agents reside in Herndon. Even Ralph Mcgee, one of CIA’s top agents in the Philippines in the 50s, lives in Herndon not far from Grace Poe’s house.

Herndon and its surroundings are also home to the largest CIA contractors: Booz Allen Hamilton, CACI International, Scitor and, of course, SAIC – the largest private intelligence service in the world and Neil Llamazares’ employer. In 2013, Amazon Web Services won a $600 million contract to build a “private cloud” for the CIA. Amazon announced that is looking for engineers who already have a “Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information” clearance, or are willing to get it, which includes a U.S. government administered polygraph examination. The location of the Amazon’s jobs was specified: where else? – Herndon, Virginia.

To summarize

One of the Philippine presidential candidates was an American citizen until 6 year ago.

Grace Poe lived most of her adult life in the US. She renounced her Philippine citizenship. She took an oath of allegiance to the United States.

Her husband is an US citizen. Neil Llamanzares served for several years in the US Army. He is a former CIA contractor.

Grace Poe and her familylived a life of unexplained luxury in the US. They lived in a million dollar mansion located in Herndon, a CIA community.

Grace Poe’s American home was next to the CIA building, the CIA University and the CIA Foundation. She was CIA Director’s neighbor.

CIA interference in Philippine’s domestic political affairs is a fact. The agency has the willing, the motives and the resources to prepare a candidate for the Philippines presidency.

Grace Poe is running a US-style campaign full of spin, PR and drama. Millions of dollars have been pumped into her presidential campaign.

More about her husband later, not and never a dual citizen, just an American, worked for CIA contractor agency for international governmental affairs and surveillance.  Out of Herndon and Langley, Virginia.

Why none of this in the PH news before the election ????

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2016, 12:31:19 PM »
There may more than one reason Duterte plans on staying in Davao City ( the seat of national government ).  There still exists several large bunkers in the Davao area AND the largest of all bunkers on the north end of Sarangani Bay.  The largest one is under constant surveillance by the USG Military by satellite.  Every so often US personnel go in and examine it.  Believe it or not, this was told to me originally when it was inspected in 2002, I was outside not inside, that it runs about 600,000 tons.  The now dead ( 2010) Lieutenant Ohata from General Ono's staff, told me in 2009 this was in fact the master tunnel and it is this big and HE was there in 1944.  This was the Mindanao master tunnel.  So large a railroad was run from the ships dock, onto land and into the tunnel.  Carefully satellite examine and you can see the old trace of the railroad, obviously long removed before the end of the war.  So if Mindanao becomes a federalized government, perhaps the new president dreams of making himself commander of Mindanao and take over this huge gold deposit.  Well only a possibility.  Perhaps this is why he and his goons plan on staying in Davao City with an international airport and an international sea port.  And lots of gold, other treasure hunters are being driven out already.

Did you get what you voted for ? ?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2016, 12:35:48 PM »
So what will happen now to Aquinos deal with Japan for the major recovery operations this year?

Good question, I understand that is all in the air at the moment.  They are waiting to see his next move.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2016, 08:44:05 PM »
So what will happen now to Aquinos deal with Japan for the major recovery operations this year?

Good question, I understand that is all in the air at the moment.  They are waiting to see his next move.

Well I guess that question just got answered.  Received a couple of phone calls from Mindanao last hour.  They said it was announced in the TV news, on Mindanao,  that the new president is banning all treasure hunting, saying the treasure belongs to the Bangsamoro people or the BBL .  Also banning all mining such as gold and silver as, again he said, those natural resources belong to the Bangsamoro people or the BBL .  Apparently not just for Mindanao but for all of the country.  Because he says the Bangsamoro people are the true inhabitants of the Philippines.  That would make the conversations on this forum, to be discussing, promoting and aiding in illegal activities.

Well you voted for him  - - - - - - .

And this is why I am through with TH in the Philippines.