Author Topic: 30 Tons of Gold Bars?  (Read 4178 times)

Offline SleepingBeauty

30 Tons of Gold Bars?
« on: March 13, 2017, 10:09:18 AM »
My friend met a seller of gold bars last September and they are selling 30 tons. Now they found my friend's contact number again and are asking if they are still interested.....

Are tons and tons of gold possible to have been unearthed already by treasure hunters? .......
WYSIWYG

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: 30 Tons of Gold Bars?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:01:23 PM »
I really hate it when they are talking about so many tons for sale. That just means MORE money for them to ROB from an innocent buyer!

Tell them just ONE BAR FIRST.. then see how it goes from there.
TW

My friend met a seller of gold bars last September and they are selling 30 tons. Now they found my friend's contact number again and are asking if they are still interested.....

Are tons and tons of gold possible to have been unearthed already by treasure hunters? .......

Offline SleepingBeauty

Re: 30 Tons of Gold Bars?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 07:45:26 PM »
I really hate it when they are talking about so many tons for sale. That just means MORE money for them to ROB from an innocent buyer!
Noted sir!

Tell them just ONE BAR FIRST.. then see how it goes from there.
TW

WYSIWYG