Author Topic: Urgent Sale of Scanner's & LRL's  (Read 10353 times)

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

Urgent Sale of Scanner's & LRL's
« on: April 29, 2017, 12:01:53 AM »
Hello,
I have bought many kinds of treasure hunting equipments for my own treasure hunting here in the Philippines.
These were all imported from other countries by myself 1~3 yrs ago.
The condition of all gadgets is very good because I've not used so much and I used these selectly depends on the sites. I've always taken care of these so good. And all parts and accessories are complete.

I have so many excited memories with these ones. But I need to sell all because I have to return to my country for my family. I will be back again and continue to treasure-hunt someday.

The following list is the items I sell this time. I had more equipments but I already gave away some equipments to my friends.

1. Fitzgerald Navigator (USA) - Long Range Locator
2. Nokta Golden King DPR Plus (Turkey)
3. Accurate Locators 3D Pinpointer Pro (USA) - 3D Scanner
4. Geo Examiner (Greece) - Resistivity 3D Scanner
5. Geolocator G3 (Equador) - Frequency Long Range Locator
     (Customized by adding Dimond Frequency with additional US$300.00
6. Fitzgerald PPL (USA) - Long Range Locator
7. TFR (USA) - Long Range Locator
8. Colorado Stick (USA) - Sound Frequency Long Range Locator
9. GEOSAT II MAXIM (METAL DETECTOR IN A GPS)
     (http://www.maxfynd.com/gold-scanners/special-deals/geosat-ii-metal-detector-in-a-gps)
10. eNigmacam 'Fieldmaster' TI-VB06
     (http://www.maxfynd.com/gold-detecting-camera/gold-detecting-cameras/enigmacam-fieldmaster-ti-vb06)
11. Acme Thermal Image Detector
      (http://www.maxfynd.com/gold-detecting-cameras/gold-detecting-cameras/thermal-image-detector)
12. Microtell Joola & Bio Joola
13. Other L-rod's

You can research in related websites and YouTube.
Thank you for your interest and  best regards,

BT

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Urgent Sale of Scanner's & LRL's
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 09:24:04 AM »
You've got some nice stuff for sale there. Good luck!
TW

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 01:40:16 PM »
adm,

Thank you!!
Yes, I've chosen these ones so discreetly after research and study, and taken good care of them.
When I've used these equipments I felt that we should study the equipments thoroughly first and experience it in person. I met many operators who had some detectors and saw someone use it unsuitably. I came to know that the operator is much more important than the equipments. Of course we should choose good detecting equipments.

I have more equipments here.

1. Auto Gold Doppler - http://www.maxfynd.com/gold-scanners/special-deals/auto-gold-doppler
2. Generator set including a trailer - Fabricated, 20KVA

Best regards,

Offline renantiur

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 09:19:20 AM »

this is an honest and valid question.

why is it that with all the sophisticated various equipments you have, you were not able to locate and recover japanese buried treasure here in the philippines? what is the difference between treasures buried here in ph and treasure buried abroad?

Offline renantiur

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 09:23:13 AM »

i am not a buyer but other intersted buyers might find it useful if there are prices posted in your post.

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 09:35:04 PM »
renantiur,

Thank you for your interest and honest questions.

I started treasure hunting around 7 yrs ago. Before I started treasure hunting, I heard many stories about treasure and operations and also looked around prospect or operated fields. So I started to read books about it and to study signs and real stones which looked like signs. And I concluded that only scientific way can lead us to success in treasure hunting. From that time I studied detecting equipments online and rented scanners by myself so as to check its capacities. Actually there are so many technologies used in detectors. So I tried to experience various kinds of technologies. But There were no chances to rent or experience those kinds of equipments because I've been staying in remote rural area. Also I was so curious about and wantrd to study decting equipments more carefully.
Also we don't know the capacity of the equipments before we use and all equipments have different capacity and every area has different environment so we can't detect an area with only one unit. Those gadgets are all complementary each other.

I will tell you one real story of mine. I have an experience to accidentally find a 1944 commonwealth, rusted coin around 39 feet deep underground. After I got the coin I checked the material with my frequency locator and I came to know that it is ancient bronze. Actually I don't know what ancient bronze is but my LRL only showed it ancient bronze. I was stolen it together with my bag in cafe so I can't present any evidence right now but it's absolutely true. I dug the hole following only my long range locator. In this case how can you find it with metal detectors or scanners. I think we need to use appropriate gadgets depending on the site if we are treasure hunters not coin finders.

My conclusion about detectors is that there is no perfect equipment for treasure hunting in this world and even the same detector can give different results depending on the operator.
(To be continued)

Regards,

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2017, 10:13:36 PM »
renantiur,

Before I continue to answer your questions I'd like to mention LRL. I know there are pros and cons about it. But in my case I locate the area with my LRLs first and then use scanners and 3D resistivity scanners and metal detectors. Of course even if there is no reading in locators I tried to use all other gadgets as far as the environment allows. All gadgets have their own strength and weakness.

About your 2nd question, the answer is that "no, I couldn't locate or find any treasure yet." But I believe there are treasures but unfortunately God didn't give me the opportunity to encounter the right site until now. Nevertheless I found some evidences like the coin I mentioned before. I think I encounterd so called residual signal, to say residue.

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2017, 10:53:29 PM »
renantiur,

About your 3rd question,
Before continuing I'd like to tell you clearly that this is only my personal opinion. I don't have any experience for treasure hunting abroad so I don't know the exact difference in treasure between in PH and other countries.

But based on my own study and discussion with many foreign friends like American, Turkish and Greek etc. who I came to be acquainted with during studying and ordering detecting gadgets, I assume treasure in PH is mainly focused on WWII treasure while that in foreign countries, on historical monument and coin/nugget prospecting.

And frankly I didn't set the price each yet. If somebody is interested I'll look up the buying price and taxes from my data and inform the price. But there were inquires about Nokta Golden King DPR Plus and I set the price as US$4,000.00 or PhP200,000.00
Thank you very much for your interest and advice again,

My warmest regards,

Offline helengemarino@yahoo.com

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 07:14:51 PM »
Goodmorning, we are just starting to dig ang use metal detectors their is metal in the ground, the items your selling which is better to buy? My friend suggested GPR. And whats the price

Offline renantiur

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 03:10:44 AM »
About your 3rd question,
Before continuing I'd like to tell you clearly that this is only my personal opinion. I don't have any experience for treasure hunting abroad so I don't know the exact difference in treasure between in PH and other countries.

COMMENT: TREASURE HUNTING IN OTHER COUNTRIES USING SOPHISTICATED EQUIPMENTS WILL REVEAL THAT THEY CAN GET IT EASILY. BUT USING THE SAME SOPHISTICATED EQUIPMENTS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES WONT GET U ANYTHING. JAPANESE LOOTED TREASURES ARE GUARDED WITH SEVERAL ANTI DETECTION AND SEVERAL LAYERS DESIGNED TO EVADE DETECTION. WHICH MEANS THAT ALL THOSE WHO BOUGHT SOPHISTICATED TREASURE HUNTING EQUIPMENTS ALWAYS LEAVE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE RESULTS OF THEIR DIGGINGS. THEY ALWAYS DONT GET ANYTHING EVEN IF THE EQUIPMENT REVEAL THERE IS A GOLD DURING SUCH DETECTION.

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017, 04:55:47 PM »
Dear HelenGemarino,

I'm sorry for my late reply. How' your operation going on now?

I have lots of equipments as I presented. The reason why I bought all those machines is that I wanted to experience various kinds of techonology in different countries personally and directly while looking for the best one for treasure hunting. My personal conclusion of my experience is there is no perfect gadget to suit all situations. It depends on your  surroundings and situations of your area.

In your case that you are digging now, I recommend "deep seeking metal detal detectors" like Nokta Golden King DPR Plus. And also if you already started to dig and the hole is large, I can recommened Accurate Locators 3D Pinpointer Pro or GPR. But GPR cannot discriminate metalic materials and soil or rocks.

Regards,

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2017, 05:24:35 PM »
Dear Renantiur,

I remember I've read the passage you quote while I studied equipments. Before I proceed more I need to tell you that I am not an engineer and have no any scientific knowledge about techonology. I can talk within the boundary of my personal experience and knowledge I got from reading.

I think there is no any anti-detection measures in Japanese treasure in the Philippines. It's very simple question if we think a little scientifically because metal detectors use electromagnetic field and eddy current induced by the electric current of the metal detector. If the Japanese didn't use some mysterious material that can block electromagnetic field or current there is no anti-detection measures -antidetection or layer. I don't think antidetection material or layer like asphalt or charcoal cannot block the electromagnetic field or current.

Maybe if someone who can use dowsing rod very good says that he cannot pinpoint the exact spot because of anti-detection material, I can understand what he says. But IT IS QUITE DIFFERENT MATTER, that's not because of ANTI-DETECTION measures, I think.

Thank you for your discussion and I should tell again that this is only my personal opinion.

Regards,

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2017, 03:28:39 AM »
Please refer to Facebook page "Teza's Marketplace" and Facebook group "Gangnam Plaza" for pictures and more information.
Best Regards,

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2017, 07:48:14 PM »
Among the above items, No. 5 Geolocator G3 and one metal detector were already sold.
Thanks and regards,