Author Topic: Is this really an X?  (Read 4129 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Is this really an X?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2021, 01:46:50 AM »
Another view

HHHmmmmmm .  You have a batch of real codes and I get the impression this area has more than one deposit.  So not all codes are related to a single deposit.  The big puzzle will be to sort out which go with what.

HHmmmmmm.  I will ponder this.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2021, 01:52:09 AM »
Another view

I've seen a cut like this before.  it is in a small valley with several deposits and the codes were every where.  We found the down points and dug, unfortunately the land owner was not all that honest, he wanted us to do all the work down to the near hit and then he wanted to void the contract.just as we were on it.  Neither one of us got anything out of it.  He broke the contracts and then was too stupid to do it himself.  Fortunately he killed some other party and now is in jail for that.  So karma played out in the end.

I think this is a direction marker.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2021, 01:58:11 AM »
HHmmm, not a direct response to your question :

In this same valley I just mentioned there was a large WHITE bolder setting out in the grass.  Snow like white which does not occur in this area.  On that rock was a bolo chizel cut about 3 inches long.  Vertical.  It pointed in the direction of a diagonal line between to ancient acacia trees.  We ran a cable between the two trees, took a direct strile from this white boulder to the cable and then figured down the length of the cut mark.  The site dowsed to be real by two dowsers.

Now the weird part.  This rock is naturally white and does not belong in the area.  That is what caught my first attention.  Upon close examine I found the cut mark.  When we returned a month later.  The white rock was gone.  That is it was not a very dark brown rock.  So dark I did not recognize it and at first thought someone had taken the rock.

How it turned white I have no clue.

Z

Offline EGM300

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2021, 04:22:53 AM »
Sir Zobex I am greatly appreciated your responsed,and it's my honor to be answered by a treasure hunter whom i can be called a LEGENDARY,HOPE sir Zobex you can extend your at most help by responding to my private messages to you..

Thanks

Egm