Author Topic: Link Between Federal Reserve and Yamashita Treasure?  (Read 11341 times)

Offline shadow

Link Between Federal Reserve and Yamashita Treasure?
« on: November 20, 2009, 01:36:48 AM »
Hi newbie here...

I just want to ask all those who know about Yamashita Treasure History. 

1.  Aside from golds, gems and artifacts, is there a truth to the story that Yamashita and his soldiers is holding any form of notes/bonds issued by an American Institution or company like Federal Reserve during their stay here in the Philippines?

2.  If it is true, what kind of bonds/notes?

3.  If possible, can you prove it like giving us a story that can be checked or verified?

Many stories from the internet about "bonds/notes" that has been recovered from Yamashita Treasure but "most" of them were fakes.  "Most" is probable the right word because nobody can surely say that it does not exist at all. Or all of this are actually hoax and scams?

Please enlighten me since I'm about to check out a recovered treasure with alleged bonds/notes.  I'm not the buyer or something but I was asked to give personal opinion on the matter by checking it out and how they can sell it if it is really "real".

Thanks to all of you... More Power...

Offline Koston

Re: Link Between Federal Reserve and Yamashita Treasure?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 06:31:32 AM »
i have some of the series of 1934. im sure you have seen it im not even sure if its real

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 06:59:42 AM »
Shadow,
Welcome to TSEATC. Well, I seriously doubt that Yamashita or any of the Japanese troops would have been holding or had anything to do with such items as those types of US Federal Bonds/Notes. A friend of mines also had several boxes of that stuff but after many attempts to authenticate it there was no result in the end and just a waste of time.
Good luck!
TW

Offline boylara

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 06:50:49 PM »
The TRUTH is Federal Reserve Bonds (FRB) or Federal Reserve Notes (FRN) or other bonds and notes are not related to the Yamashita treasures... I was a group of bankers connected with the Federal Reserved Banks who were the mastermined of this transaction...The Real BONDs/NOTES have only a maximun amount of 10Million during the 1930's bot those billions or trillions that is in the market today, i have seen a lot, touch it and the truth is, all was fake printed in a printer even the papers where just recent...based on research this bonds business in the Philippines started in 1983, you who was the responsible in flooding and have the capacity to organize group to transact this hahahahaha the C as in C.. CECRET!!!!!ay mali Secret...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline shadow

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 11:38:22 PM »
Sir, how can u prove that there are 10Million bonds/notes out there? According to Feds, the largest amount of notes they issued is 100k only.  Sorry to be ignorant on this matter but I dont really get what u mean about the "C"... can you pls elaborate. Thanks

The TRUTH is Federal Reserve Bonds (FRB) or Federal Reserve Notes (FRN) or other bonds and notes are not related to the Yamashita treasures... I was a group of bankers connected with the Federal Reserved Banks who were the mastermined of this transaction...The Real BONDs/NOTES have only a maximun amount of 10Million during the 1930's bot those billions or trillions that is in the market today, i have seen a lot, touch it and the truth is, all was fake printed in a printer even the papers where just recent...based on research this bonds business in the Philippines started in 1983, you who was the responsible in flooding and have the capacity to organize group to transact this hahahahaha the C as in C.. CECRET!!!!!ay mali Secret...

Offline indoy.jones

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 05:49:55 AM »
Bros.,

Can I post some pics of FRBs and FRNs?

Offline indoy.jones

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 05:50:29 AM »
Let's start with these...

Offline Gboy

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 06:26:43 PM »
Gentlemen,

Those FRB/FRN's and other notes are WORTHLESS even though some of it are orig (most are fakes). Several years ago, My Uncle went to New York Federal Reserve Bank brought an orig FRN box. They show it to former Chairman Allan Greenspan and other bank officers...after some x-ray and other hi-tech authentication, its orig alright but they told him. they can't redeem it bcoz its worth several billion dollars. They told him the Americans are not stupid enough to claim its orig, it would be better to claim its fake and imprisoned him. Luckily my Uncle had a best friend Mr. Harry Riskas, who is Mr. Greenspan classmate, that's why we was able to went back home.
Moral lesson...for these NOTES even though some of it maybe original...the bankers would rather give you cluster bomb or imprisoned you rather than giving you of billion dollars....The only thing they can't claim its fake...IF YOU RECOVER YOUR OWN TREASURE HOARD, oks?  ;D