Author Topic: Treaty of Versailles Mothers Boxes and/or TOV boxes wanted.  (Read 1295 times)

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
Treaty of Versailles Mothers Boxes and/or TOV boxes wanted.
« on: October 10, 2022, 07:15:11 PM »
Details aside, most stories agree each “Mother Box” contains 13 cases and a Treaty Of Versailles scroll describing how to redeem the bonds. 12 of the cases contain the bonds. Why twelve cases? There are 12 Federal Reserve Districts and Banks. The 13th case contains all of the safe transit and authentication papers. The bonds are variously reported to have been found at plane crash sites in the Philippines..

BUT Beware: The best guess efforts of the US authorities who report dealing with over 50 Mother Boxes per year is that they come from a remote printing and chest factory on the island of Mindanao.
https://www.international-due-diligence.org/usa-1934-series-bonds/

HISTORY: The Federal Reserve Bank with the supervision and direction of the US TREASURY started then to print and pack
a) Federal Reserve Bonds (FRB'S)
b) Federal Reserve Notes ( FRN'S )
c) Cash ( Currency ) Boxes, also known as Wells Fargo, First National City Bank and Bank of New York Boxes.
OVER ONE MILLION boxes were created, packed and shipped to the PHILIPPINES. There were about over 60 types of different boxes. The value of the smallest FRB / FRN boxes started at $ 25 BILLION plus 30 years interest at 4% per ANNUM (via Coupons).
The largest box this writer so far has encountered had a value of US$ 197 TRILLION and measured 3 x 3 x 10 meters containing bonds, notes, gold and cut polished diamonds.
Some of these boxes have names such as G-7, MOTHER BOXES, HEXAGON, OCTAGON, PENTAGON, TREATY, PRESIDENTIAL, CEMENT, COFFINS, REFRIGERATORS, ETC.
As with the Bonds and NOTES, printed in high quality on 1st class special paper, the boxes were made from special materials and of 1st class craftsmanship.
FRB'S and FRN'S were first packaged into a rubber type bladder, having a small looking glass on top, so that one could see the contents inside this bladder. This bladder was also charged with nitrogen gas to protect the contents from the
tropical environment (moisture and mildew).
The bladder was then placed into the metal box and then sealed. Each box has the following identity information stamped on top and sides.
a) Box Number
b) Security Code Number
c) PD Number
d) Serial Numbers (Numbers of 1st and last Notes of Bonds packed inside)
Some of the boxes have also an inventory list taped outside.
The value of the BONDS and NOTES printed, packed and shipped was ASTRONOMICAL and is mind boggling "QUADRILLIONS?.
These instruments were all backed by GOLD in bullion form with a purity of 99.95% As the US Government / FEDERAL RESERVE had become a monopoly in gold market they controlled the price of gold and offered to buy any amount of
Gold from private and commercial owners worldwide.
The smallest FRB / FRN box of $ 25 Billion was backed by 2,500 METRIC TONS of Gold.

At the end of WORLD WAR II, there were about more then 750,000 METRIC TONS of Gold in the PHILIPPINES mostly hidden in caves from the Japanese Invasion Force or sunk in the BAY of MANILA.

In exchange for CASH (US$) as well as FRB?S and FRN?S all remaining gold in Chinese banks was collected, loaded on seven (7) US war ships and brought to the US. The treaty with China stipulated that the Chinese could not get their
gold back for a period of 60 years. In the meantime these treaties have been adjudicated at the International Court in THE HAGUE in favor of the Chinese with the USA to start to settle the claims in 2008. The Hague Conference on
Private International Law (or HCCH, for Hague Conference/Conf?rence de la Haye) is the preeminent organization in the area of private international law.

There are over 30,000 CASH boxes stored in TAIPEI, TAIWAN as well as over 65,000 FRB and FRN boxes. The CASH box value is over US$ 3 TRILLION, the FRB and FRN box value is astronomical.

In 1947 the OSS (The Office of Strategic Services (OSS) was a United States intelligence agency formed during World War II. It was the wartime intelligence agency, and it was the predecessor of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA),
reprinted some of the FRB'S and FRN'S in the PHILIPPINES for clandestine operations. For this purpose new boxes were fabricated in the PHILIPPINES which were made from sheet metal and poorly constructed.

These bogus reprints were mostly made in small value boxes $ 25 B to $ 250 Billion since the large boxes were to complicated to be copied. It seems to me that the CIA is a US Government Agency and therefore the US should be
responsible for these boxes too.

In July 2006 Switzerland and the United States jointly signed the Hague Securities Convention, providing legal certainty to modern forms of holding and transferring securities. This marked an important step in the development of the new legal infrastructure needed to match modern systems for the holding, transfer, and pledge of securities.

THE HAGUE in favor of the Chinese with the USA to start to settle the claims in 2008.

No private owner can receive more than 0.5-2%
There are only one Security House that can receive the Boxes and make the Tramitations in Switzeland in Europe.

Boxes can not redime directly with FED because the gold have not entry never in EE.UU and for this reason them must to be negotiate in Europe only. Payement is maked by PPP.

Only full clean owners can redime. Not opened boxes can be pay at this moment.
Full tramitations will need 90-120 days.

On November 2008, some boxes has been payed. Last 30 April a new windows has been closed.

-Regards

Share your pictures and finds!
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Offline luisvl

• Let me know if you're from Negros Oriental
    • Yamashita Treasure - The Hunt is Still On!
Re: Treaty of Versailles Mothers Boxes and/or TOV boxes wanted.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2022, 09:10:37 PM »
Good article.

The pic on top seems to be the one from Gingoog right? Where they able to cash it out?
<marquee>homemade</marquee>

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 11:11:05 PM »
A bit of information : :

The box's from Mindanao are all fake ( a few exceptions ).  The ones in that picture are all fake.  These are called "Marawi Box's".  Slang, they are all fake.  Just an FYI, I was part of the 2002 Leo Wanta FRN box recovery project.  I was a field man.  Over some 1,000 box's were pulled in, about 6 were authenticated by the PH NBI which was trained by the USG FBI in authentication, at the NBI Forensics Laboratory.  That was that batch.  The only ones whom became rich were George Bush SR. The FBI some Treasure and naturally the PH President.  There are a few real ones still on Mindanao.  But the USG will not redeem them.  I tried again in 2021.  Maybe now they will monkey business with them but it is not worth gambling your life for.  AND since no one here is on the inside. You, we will not get any money, just a bullet.

No thank you.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2022, 11:19:33 PM »
Good article.

The pic on top seems to be the one from Gingoog right? Where they able to cash it out?

There are two Manobo groups or Manobo related/relations groups in Gingoog area competing for power and political control of North Mindanao.  One of the two is not so honest.  The box's are not manufactured up north, down south as I just posted.  This is part of a tribal connected network of fraudsters.

Z

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2022, 04:39:56 AM »
Dan, Gingoog is one my areas. I've been working with the Datu(s) and NPA for years. We had a short conversation about this. Do you remember?

AS for the 1934A Bonds, Don't Be Stupid, Please

"I really am sick and tired and grumpy, so I will tell you what I think of all these silly people raising the roof and running around and claiming that I am in receipt of "counterfeit" 1934A Bearer Bonds, based on old court cases related to counterfeits of these instruments.

Chicken Little Lives! 

The Sky is Falling! 

It's official! 

Somehow, there have been counterfeits of every kind of currency and every kind of stock and every kind of bond ever issued by any government or institution, but somehow people can't put two and two together and figure out that to have a counterfeit, you also have to have an original?

Hello? 

If there were no 1934 A Series Bearer Bonds, there would be no counterfeits, would there?   And if there were no originals there would be no posted and constantly updated values for these bonds at the U.S. Treasury, either---- which there are. 

More important, if there were no 1934 A Bonds, the Municipal Government wouldn't owe us, Americans, hardly anything for their outright theft of our gold reserves and using our gold reserves in the Philippines as collateral for their debts in 1933 and 1934, would they?  How convenient for them, if we were stupid enough not to know what went on! 

Or, alternatively, if we were stupid enough to forget or to assume that those Bearer Bonds no longer exist.

The same people equate their ignorance as the same as our presumed ignorance, but we have knowledge they don't have.  We know the security features and provenance of the bonds we have cashed out.  We are standing here and waiting for the Treasury Officials to show up with even the ghost of a question on their minds.

Tick....tick....tick.... they have been fully notified.....

Sigh.  The same people think that banks and relief should be instantaneous.  And it's not.  They think that justice should be quick and efficient.  No, it's lazy and slow, instead.

Extremely old sloths could move faster than justice in this country.  Believe me, I know.  And it's the same story all over. 

And no, it's not my fault.  It's the way it is.  It's the way we've ALLOWED it to be for decades.

We've sat here and let our Public Employees perform or not perform and do just whatever they damned well pleased for so long that the entire concept of "job performance" and accountability for anything is completely foreign. 

I have lived through at least a dozen total Federal Government Shut Downs in my life, and my initial response remains my response to this day.   All I would miss is the Post Office."

Note/FACT: 2 were cashed in this year by an American, Anna Von Reitz: https://vimeo.com/725420987/797c54c9de

There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

All rights retained.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2022, 11:53:17 PM »
Fiduciary Anna von Reitz Restores America & World, Calls on All to Participate in Renewal | Making History Canceling 2 1934 Gold Bearer Bonds:

https://everydayconcerned.net/2022/06/30/fiduciary-anna-von-reitz-restores-america-world-calls-on-all-to-participate-in-renewal-making-history-canceling-2-1934-gold-bearer-bonds/?subscribe=success#subscribe-blog-blog_subscription-3

Mike, this is all BLANK.  No redemption has been done.  I was a member of the recovery team.  As of 2022 I am still a member.  Starting when Reagan was President, I spent 17 years in the Defense Intelligence Agency in "field operations" mostly in the PH.  Yes, we do have one in hand that was authenticated, belonged to Argentina when issued.  It was in a single sealed box labeled belonging to them.  Was removed from a collection of box's including WF and gold bars by my partner and I in 2010.  We still have it.  All documentation is in the hands of the USG.  No the USG will not redeem it.  There is one other still in the bunker that belonged to Bulgaria.  This is on Mindanao.

Yes I am a bit familiar with the Manobo's.  I am a registered Datu in the Blue Book of Datu's and have been for years.  Yup a Gringo Manobo Datu.  Go figure, huh.

The fakes in the picture are being manufactured by a Tribal Chief down where I said.  I know the group, obviously.  They are also using a front man, a retired Portuguese ship captain going by the name of "Tom" that married the crooked chief's daughter or one of his daughters.  I looked at one of their stock piles of fakes and we discussed how they are made.  I have one of their fakes in my collection in the PH.

Only the paper can be authenticated, it is a special anti-counterfeit paper that is extremely difficult to make.  In fact virtually no one outside of this subject has ever seen this kind of paper.

I know the tribals up north were BLANKed into bringing in some box's to be examined.  This was a rouse.  A strap was put on them, the CIA telling them this was a security strap for authentication.  What they did not tell them is, that strap is a RF satellite tracking device.  BUT according to the NBI forensics people, they told me, they were also give a liquid which when applied to the strap, would screw it up so it would no longer respond to tracking.  The idea was, when the tribal were to go back up the mountain,they could be tracked down later.  The CIA clowns were laughing their heads off at the tribals calling them a bunch of stupid monkeys.

Z

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2022, 05:36:41 AM »
I see.....

All rights retained.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.