Author Topic: Philippines Worst Place to be in Asia During COVID-19 Pandemic  (Read 16595 times)

Offline renantiur

Re: Philippines Worst Place to be in Asia During COVID-19 Pandemic
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2020, 05:22:17 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9OYgACNNas&t=322s&fbclid=IwAR1yIYIGu6a8pT2eRbcw_BjjM-mROQ9UzA7NqSGqQ6tGDNEEs7_ey1oJ2sE

1. sattelite scan
2. drill
3. cam

result: 300 feet under the ground, they found steel boxes at nueva ecija .   

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2020, 01:32:28 PM »
Well they actually did find IJN box's .  But this whole project stinks.  No way they are going to make a recovery on Luzon and on TV .

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2020, 01:52:54 PM »
On the waterfall they were total dumb loves.  Yes that spot is positive but they did not study the position of the rocks and destroyed all the indicators.  For the square holes found cut in the rocks.  Square holes are distance markers ie measurement indicators not box indicators.  This whole project is doomed to failure because their wrong state of mind, not received permission from the spirits nor DU30 whom will take everything.

Glad I declined to be involved.

This site has been operated on before in the 1970's.  The current operators are funded by an egotistical group from Los Angeles, USA.

Caches

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2020, 04:22:56 PM »
When I was having the interview with the recruiter for this show, Michael something or other, he told me that there would be government officials standing there looking over our shoulders like vultures at all times. Also, the treasure hunters are receiving a very small share or nothing. I was told "could be 1% or less, maybe nothing". Them acting all surprised and anxious about the helicopters is probably all just drama for the show. Of course any significant progress would be reported immediately and they would know that. I backed out quickly. These guys are just in for the TV. They probably won't see a single peso of any treasure. But its still cool to watch.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2020, 04:49:36 PM »
They tracked me down asking if I would decode the code markers for them.  I asked what it was in it for me - oh gee the opportunity to get my face and name in the video.  Golly Gee Wow.  When I asked if they had government permits they said they had local permits to which I pointed out that won't work and I understand they are basically giving it away for what little they get.  Yea, it is a sham.  So they bring in all this equipment and a bunch of foreigners ( Americans ) and dig holes on Luzon with no problems.  So he pulls out some sketches of the code markers found at the waterfall and they tried to convince me what it read.  I explained they were wrong and tried to correct them.  Nope they were convinced, so why ask me then.  We talked for some 4 hours.

They are also looking for some staff car buried in a tunnel not far away.  I had a hard time telling them if it is a staff car it is probable a truck or pre war American sedan.  They were convinced it is the personal staff car of Yamashita.  NO.

Yamashita did not arrive in the PH till Late 1944.  This tunnel complex was being closed up by then.  Yamashita only took over the operations from someone else and was not the constructor.  This area was under the command of Colonel Tanaka.

So they slant drill hard rock into a chamber that has wood box's painted naval grey.  They don't tunnel in ? ? ?   The last hard rock tunnel we cut we made 1 meter a day till getting into the chamber which was cement lined and had an above entrance that was fully rigged with aerial bombs and a depth charge.  So 300 feet would take them with set up say what 4 months.  What's the big deal ? ?

No foreigners are going in that area now, I have some men working that general area now.  Heavy check points everywhere and everyone is asking for " permit fees " just to go from barangay to barangay.  Heavy check points.  Just to move costs 1,000usd a week.

This whole production company and story line is a load of ccrap.

Z

Caches

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2020, 06:41:17 PM »
They tracked me down asking if I would decode the code markers for them.  I asked what it was in it for me - oh gee the opportunity to get my face and name in the video.  Golly Gee Wow.  When I asked if they had government permits they said they had local permits to which I pointed out that won't work and I understand they are basically giving it away for what little they get.  Yea, it is a sham.  So they bring in all this equipment and a bunch of foreigners ( Americans ) and dig holes on Luzon with no problems.  So he pulls out some sketches of the code markers found at the waterfall and they tried to convince me what it read.  I explained they were wrong and tried to correct them.  Nope they were convinced, so why ask me then.  We talked for some 4 hours.

They are also looking for some staff car buried in a tunnel not far away.  I had a hard time telling them if it is a staff car it is probable a truck or pre war American sedan.  They were convinced it is the personal staff car of Yamashita.  NO.

Yamashita did not arrive in the PH till Late 1944.  This tunnel complex was being closed up by then.  Yamashita only took over the operations from someone else and was not the constructor.  This area was under the command of Colonel Tanaka.

So they slant drill hard rock into a chamber that has wood box's painted naval grey.  They don't tunnel in ? ? ?   The last hard rock tunnel we cut we made 1 meter a day till getting into the chamber which was cement lined and had an above entrance that was fully rigged with aerial bombs and a depth charge.  So 300 feet would take them with set up say what 4 months.  What's the big deal ? ?

No foreigners are going in that area now, I have some men working that general area now.  Heavy check points everywhere and everyone is asking for " permit fees " just to go from barangay to barangay.  Heavy check points.  Just to move costs 1,000usd a week.

This whole production company and story line is a load of ccrap.

Z

A few years ago I became aquainted with a member of the Oak Island team from the show Curse of Oak Island. One of the diggers had showed him some videos and photos of our deep vault operation on facebook which really sparked his interest. We became pretty close there for a while and spoke by phone on several occasions about him coming to participate in our operation. In hindsight I can see it was probably all just intelligence gathering for another potential blockbuster treasure hunting series on the history channel. They have made historic TV profits off of the operation on Oak Island. The history channel could give two shits about whether they get any treasure. Its all about the drama.

Yes, these guys actually hit a void with treasure inside and suddenly they are moving locations? Lol. Its a dead give away. The government has officially kicked their asses off the site and taken over. They know the drill.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2020, 08:58:14 PM »

they should have applied for a th permit beforehand with the national museum.  but the problem is, the group that should be a party with the philippine government should be a corporation with a 60-40 ownership composition.  then they operate. in that manner, they can get a share. 

however, they did operate hastily and was never interested in getting a share. without th permit, they would not get a single dime from the government because its illegal to treasure hunt int he first place without a th permit .

yes. they wasted an opportunity. maybe they should be smarter the next time around. set up a corporation with a 60 % filipino, 40% foreigner composition, and then get a th permit before operation.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2020, 09:01:55 PM »

but i have to check about the constitutional provision on joint venture allowing corporations with 100% foreign ownership on some matters . i have to check it  if the said constitutional provision includes treasure hunting. if it does not include treasure hunting, then we go to the general rule that it should be 60% filipino,40% foreign owned corporations

Offline renantiur

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2020, 09:06:46 PM »
article 12 of the 1987 constitution provides that:

Section 2. All lands of the public domain, waters, minerals, coal, petroleum, and other mineral oils, all forces of potential energy, fisheries, forests or timber, wildlife, flora and fauna, and other natural resources are owned by the State. With the exception of agricultural lands, all other natural resources shall not be alienated. The exploration, development, and utilization of natural resources shall be under the full control and supervision of the State. The State may directly undertake such activities, or it may enter into co-production, joint venture, or production-sharing agreements with Filipino citizens, or corporations or associations at least sixty per centum of whose capital is owned by such citizens. Such agreements may be for a period not exceeding twenty-five years, renewable for not more than twenty-five years, and under such terms and conditions as may be provided by law. In cases of water rights for irrigation, water supply fisheries, or industrial uses other than the development of water power, beneficial use may be the measure and limit of the grant.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2020, 09:11:35 PM »
The President may enter into agreements with foreign-owned corporations involving either technical or financial assistance for large-scale exploration, development, and utilization of minerals, petroleum, and other mineral oils according to the general terms and conditions provided by law, based on real contributions to the economic growth and general welfare of the country. In such agreements, the State shall promote the development and use of local scientific and technical resources.         

- this large scale exploration mentioned in the 1987 constitution allowing foreign-owned corporation does not involve treasure hunting , but mining only like saguitarrius mining in tampakan and davao del sur.    treasure hunting is localized and involves a very small project site. so maybe this provision allowing foreign owned corporations to enter into projects does not apply to treasure hunting. so in my opinion, a corporation applying for a th permit should have a 60% filipino-40% foreigner ownership composition before applying for a th permit with the national museum.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2020, 09:18:21 PM »

- this large scale exploration mentioned in the 1987 constitution allowing foreign-owned corporation may not involve treasure hunting (maybe . just my opinion. the constitutional proviion provides according to the general terms and conditions provided by law- maybe treasure hunting is a large scale exploration or not i do not know. it has to be provided by law) ,

the constitutional provision provides :

The President may enter into agreements with foreign-owned corporations involving either technical or financial assistance for large-scale exploration, development, and utilization of minerals, petroleum, and other mineral oils according to the general terms and conditions provided by law, based on real contributions to the economic growth and general welfare of the country. In such agreements, the State shall promote the development and use of local scientific and technical resources.

there has to be a law that allows the president to enter into agreements with foreign owned corporations involving treasure hunting. the new law about treasure hunting (national heritage act of 2009) , i do not know if it has granted the president with the powers to enter into agreements with foreign owned corporations involving treasure hunting. i am not aware. i have not yet read the law in its entirety regarding agreements with foreign owned corporations.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2020, 10:41:26 PM »
We probably should change the thread topic header but my last post probably.

I believe most all people in the PH now know how the president operates so treasure recovery contract law is a non issue.  Everyone I know who has tried to work with the current government for the past 4 years, finds it, recovers it and gets 0 even with a contract signed off by the PH government.  Don't try to object.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2020, 12:02:46 PM »
Mike,

Sorry, but only white racist support this JOKER! And.. any Black people who support him should all be disowned. LOL. I'm not into that at all.

TW

TW,

Sorry to see you have been brain washed. Turns channels.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2020, 12:03:56 PM »
Zibexm

Yea but what is inside those IJN boxes? Any idea?

TW

Well they actually did find IJN box's .  But this whole project stinks.  No way they are going to make a recovery on Luzon and on TV .

Offline jerzx

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2020, 08:43:20 PM »
The History Channel "Lost Gold of World War II", i watched the series and it is very interesting, at least we know what are the things they done prior to the digging. At that deep 300 feet below the ground for sure there is something there and hope that they will recover it, even if there is only 1 gold bar or items from that era, it is still a success that their theory is right. 
For a newbie just like me i prefer to see  how they presented and solve the problems that they encountered. Video like that speaks louder than words.
:)