Author Topic: 200 Chinese Ships Invade Philippine Economic Zone  (Read 1810 times)

Caches

200 Chinese Ships Invade Philippine Economic Zone
« on: March 23, 2021, 11:08:13 AM »

Caches

Re: 200 Chinese Ships Invade Philippine Economic Zone
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 09:07:21 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR_9A-uzMb0

Looks like India and the Philippines are working on a massive trade deal. This is really good news. I'm happy to see that at least the rest of the Philippine gov is waking up about China. Duterte still seems to be lagging behind. Or is he? Was he always aware of China's malicious intent? Was he just playing chess? What do you guys think?

Caches

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 09:26:31 PM »
Good documentary "Xi Jinping: China’s president and his quest for world power"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FjOIqSuhO8

Offline Voyager

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 08:22:34 AM »
He's obviously playing the game. If you were in his place, what else can you do?

Caches

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 09:51:01 PM »
He's obviously playing the game. If you were in his place, what else can you do?

Its hard to believe he was always so aware of China. It really looked like he thought they could be trusted in the beginning and tried to convince the Filipino people of the same. Fortunately he was never successful. But certainly you could be right. Maybe his game is just too far over my head. According to experts at least parts of the PH would be seized if conflict broke out between the US and China. Can you imagine China seizing say the island of Mindanao for instance? With all the Muslims there? What they are doing in Xinjiang is the stuff of hellish nightmares. One example is of a young mother who was arrested for being Muslim. She had just given birth to triplets. The Chinese imprisoned her for 3 months and she had no idea what happened to her babies that whole time. After being tortured and brainwashed for 3 months she was finally released and went to the hospital to find her babies. She was told that one of them, her son, had died. The doctor told her that they had made a surgical incision on all the throats of the infants so they could insert a feeding tube in to their stomachs to keep them alive. The boy had not survived the procedure. They are also funding the military coup in Myanmar. Look up what happened to one of the big resistance leaders there. He was found dead slumped over a fence. They had poured acidic cleaning liquid in his mouth which had melted away all of his tongue and lower jaw. There was a choppy surgical incision on his side that had be sewn up. They had taken out valuable organs while he was still conscious. He had ran and jumped off a building to escape the torture. Anyway, clearly the CCP has to be taken down. God bless and protect the Philippines.

Caches

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 10:38:17 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnyH3XYsiII

South China Sea dispute: Philippines wants Chinese ships to leave reef

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 12:45:06 AM »
He's crazy for trusting China so much. Especially when they are stealing and reclaiming those PI islands there. Makes no sense at all.

Caches

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2021, 08:17:13 PM »
He's crazy for trusting China so much. Especially when they are stealing and reclaiming those PI islands there. Makes no sense at all.

If I'm honest it is really the US and the rest of the west that is to blame. We let them move in there and didn't do jack shit about it. Just looked the other way to sign more trade deals. Big mistake. Duterte couldn't really do anything and its really beginning to look like he was just buying time. Maybe in the beginning he was hopeful he could make a friend out of China but I'm sure all those hopes have been dashed now. Dumb or dumber, at this point China's intentions are crystal clear to everyone. We are in for a year plagued with serious confrontation.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2021, 09:43:14 AM »
Really right. And China is trying to divide the free world thru trade deals left and right, huge promises but very small performance. Try to visit the blog of Chris Chappell, China Uncovered for more details.

Caches

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2021, 09:39:13 PM »
It is as I thought from the very beginning. Duterte is a low-life piece of garbage corrupt official who has betrayed his own people and country. He is losing the support of even his own military because he simply refuses to denounce China's INVASION of the Philippines.

TIME FOR THE MILITARY TO GO IN AND TAKE THIS F**KING BASTARD DOWN!!! Let him rot in prison!

https://www.rappler.com/nation/afp-dnd-deny-military-officers-withdrawing-support-duterte-fake-news

Caches

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2021, 09:45:13 PM »
Every Filipino still supporting Duterte is a weak-minded idiot. Sorry to say it. If I was supporting him I would be a weak-minded idiot American. Ok? These are facts. Duterte scammed you. He's at the top of the food chain over there and you all got had. He's busy cleaning all of his gold bars through Chinese banks while the Philippines can't even secure enough vaccines for its people. I hope you guys can see it by now.

Caches

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2021, 10:15:45 PM »
You're not idiots... My bad. I'm sorry, that was out of line.

Caches

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2021, 10:22:18 PM »

Caches

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2021, 10:40:55 PM »
Look, guys... My wife still has family over there. Yes I'm an American but the Philippines is another home to me too. I truly care about the people and the country's future. Its sad to see what is happening. Duterte keeps talking like China is a friend. This is just stupid now. If he is not completely corrupt and/or naive, then what is he? You have to agree this is very hard to understand for anyone. China is literally invading your country.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2021, 01:56:08 AM »
Perhaps China is paying him some HUGE kickbacks! Definitely something is not right about this entire situation. God help the Philippines.
TW

Look, guys... My wife still has family over there. Yes I'm an American but the Philippines is another home to me too. I truly care about the people and the country's future. Its sad to see what is happening. Duterte keeps talking like China is a friend. This is just stupid now. If he is not completely corrupt and/or naive, then what is he? You have to agree this is very hard to understand for anyone. China is literally invading your country.