Author Topic: 200 Chinese Ships Invade Philippine Economic Zone  (Read 11324 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: 200 Chinese Ships Invade Philippine Economic Zone
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2021, 01:02:59 PM »
Look, guys... My wife still has family over there. Yes I'm an American but the Philippines is another home to me too. I truly care about the people and the country's future. Its sad to see what is happening. Duterte keeps talking like China is a friend. This is just stupid now. If he is not completely corrupt and/or naive, then what is he? You have to agree this is very hard to understand for anyone. China is literally invading your country.

Never apologize for speaking the truth.

Don't forget it was Dominion voting machines that were used in the last PH elections.  They were flown in on lease, used in the election.  Bong Marcos figured it out and had a court order to lock them in a warehouse in Metro Manila which they were so his team could do a forensic exam to see if the machines were rigged.  Then 3 large air transports flew into NAIA , private blacked out, and a bunch of guys with guns jumped out and got into waiting trucks.  Trucks and men went to the warehouse and took all the machines in front of the so called armed guards watching it. Took all the machines to the airport and flew out to the USA.  Bong tried to stop it but it only took less than 2 hours.  This is all PH public record, go look it up.

So if you are an American, what do you think of the Dominion voting machines used in the USA ?

China now controls American, import and export facilities, banking, high tech development, entertainment industry and a lot of the media.  You buy China crapp, they get your Yankee dollars.  What else do they do with your former dollars.

Set back and watch the collapse because it is global.  You will not be able to change it, a rock is rolling down the mountain side.

Caches

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2021, 09:09:58 PM »

Set back and watch the collapse because it is global.  You will not be able to change it, a rock is rolling down the mountain side.

I know some Filipino guys who frequent this forum that would beg to differ with our analysis of Duterte. They're usual argument is Duterte is just "playing chess" and his game is just WAAAAY above our heads. And when they say above our heads, they mean all the heads in the entire world, apparently. I've tried really hard to be open to that idea but have come to the final conclusion that Duterte simply doesn't have the brain capacity to run such a complex game. This guy was never supposed to be president. He admitted it himself... He's just a "local boy" from Davao City. ZERO exposure to the world scene or anything else outside of the Philippines. Completely unqualified to lead. I believe he literally thought China could be "Asian brothers" of the Philippines because he had ZERO exposure dealing with the Chinese. He was and still is completely oblivious to China's true intentions. He's a complete idiot guys. Just keep it simple.

Sometimes I'd just like to hear what Filipinos have to say. It seems like I keep waiting for some of them to wake up but it never happens. No matter how many times Duterte beats them over the head with his utter stupidity, you can never convince them that the guy is anything but their savior. Its an interesting phenomenon. Let's hope it won't be the end of the Philippines.

Offline Ruby

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2021, 01:27:42 AM »
Unlike what Marcos is insinuating, the Philippines is in fact clearly among the 209 countries that still mark ballots manually, as opposed to using online or e-voting or direct recording electronic voting machines. The Philippines does not use “completely/purely electronic voting,” a phrase that Marcos repeatedly uses in his vlog.

3. Marcos’s vlog suggests that “manual voting” excludes voting that uses paper ballots but counts votes electronically, i.e., the system currently used in the Philippines. Again, the ACE Electoral Knowledge Network (https://aceproject.org/epic-en/CDCountry?country=PH) describes the Philippines as a country wherein voters manually mark ballots and use electronic voting machines.

https://verafiles.org/articles/lies-and-misrepresentations-bongbong-marcoss-bbm-vlog-148

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2021, 01:45:51 AM »
First, before any one wants to play the 'racist' card here, I married a Filipino.  Fantastic girl.

As for the last election, I know quite a bit about it.  I was there and not just as an observer.  I was asked to consult some of the governors in the race.  I was there before, during and after the so called fraud in the certification.  The rigging was not only in the machines but when the vote tally's were added up it was done by computer on memory chips.  The results were emailed over to Manila then backed up by the memory cards.  The emailed results were fake, the memory cards were then modified or outright replaced with ringers then those were sent over for certification.  There were duplicate cards made up in advance.

Another rig was suit cases of cash flown in from China.  Literally large suitcases that came in as luggage by Chinese and the suit cases were skated in by customs.  Some were spotted and a few were reported but only a fraction.  Vote buying was so bad some areas were paying over 4,000 peso for a vote.  That to my knowledge going back to when Marcos was in power, as being a record.

The bulk of the Filipino population do not think beyond the 4,000 peso.  Before the election the Barangay Captains are out negotiating price per vote.  People are in the streets and the sari-sari talking in anticipation of that bribe and what they are going to do with it.  Lets see, there is the cock fights, there is San Miguel, some barbie-q on a stick and a few karaoke songs.  Maybe an hour with a girl, four hours at that price.  That is what they think when elections come.  Not the future of their country or their own lives.

Not going into details, but, China purchased the last elections with pure cash and to an eager population.

With all that is going on now, travel is impossible, local officials are shit heads and as dumb as a rock over monkey see monkey do beliefs about a highly questionable pandemic.  I can not imagine any reason to get involved in the PH any more.  I don't.  Sorry my friends and relatives are stuck there.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2021, 10:25:05 AM »
Trump and his dumb lawyers filed several law suites claiming that the Dominion voting machines were rigged and because of that the machines have been scrutinized and checked over and over again and the end result was that zero problems were found with those machines and the Trump gang lost all of those law suites. Dominion is even suing those jokers now. That MyPillow Idiot guy is also getting sued too.

TW

Look, guys... My wife still has family over there. Yes I'm an American but the Philippines is another home to me too. I truly care about the people and the country's future. Its sad to see what is happening. Duterte keeps talking like China is a friend. This is just stupid now. If he is not completely corrupt and/or naive, then what is he? You have to agree this is very hard to understand for anyone. China is literally invading your country.

Don't forget it was Dominion voting machines that were used in the last PH elections.  They were flown in on lease, used in the election.  Bong Marcos figured it out and had a court order to lock them in a warehouse in Metro Manila which they were so his team could do a forensic exam to see if the machines were rigged.  Then 3 large air transports flew into NAIA , private blacked out, and a bunch of guys with guns jumped out and got into waiting trucks.  Trucks and men went to the warehouse and took all the machines in front of the so called armed guards watching it. Took all the machines to the airport and flew out to the USA.  Bong tried to stop it but it only took less than 2 hours.  This is all PH public record, go look it up.

So if you are an American, what do you think of the Dominion voting machines used in the USA ?

China now controls American, import and export facilities, banking, high tech development, entertainment industry and a lot of the media.  You buy China crapp, they get your Yankee dollars.  What else do they do with your former dollars.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2021, 03:05:51 PM »
Actually not a single case filed was ruled on.  The courts refused to rule on them or consider the evidence.  There is the first in hand certification and forensic exam of a Dominion machine taking place in Arizona now, ordered by the state of Arizona.  The first ever.

There is a USB port on the side under covered with a plastic snap in panel.  That port is the boot up usb port like any desk top computer has.  When turned on, it first looks at the USB port and if there is anything there it goes to initial boot up on the usb drive not the computer memory.  Just like a desk top computer.  This is the same as when you update the bios in your computer.  It is the re-write of the software of the computer /  dominion vote count computer.  The way the certification process works is, a test batch is run through the machine and the tally is recorded to a memory sim card.  The memory sim card and the usb port is behind the plastic panel.  Once certified a tape sticker with serial number is pasted over the plastic card and the machine case.  If you remove the plastic panel it tears the security tape.  Surveillance videos of the counting rooms and the voting areas show there is no security tape on certain machines.  If no tape the machine is by law barred from counting votes.

Another feature not disclosed is there is a wireless connection inside the voting machines, Blue Tooth which with the right code, can be accessed using a cell phone.

We know quite a bit about the Dominion systems.  One of my "associates" went and brought one back from Malaysia ( jacked from Dominion ) to the PH and there we tore it apart.  Bong Marcos has that machine and it was the evidence he was basing his lawsuit against Manila on.  That is why the guys flew in and paid off Manila authorities to grab all the machines and fly them out, in violation of a Manila court impounding them for examination.

If they were clean machines, why did Dominion violate PH law with the illegal flight and abduction against a PH court ruling ? ?   Look that up, it was reported in the news in the PH.  What was so important for Dominion to commit such crimes in Manila to prevent the machines from being examined for rigging ? ?

Tony, you and I can agree to dis-agree and it can be left at that, no arguing.

Offline Ruby

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2021, 03:29:08 PM »
Just pray non of that Marcos people will ever be president.

We need USA for protecting us from China.

Usa does not forget the court cases.

https://twitter.com/SaltAndReality/status/1382149032697499654

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2021, 04:30:00 PM »

I hope the Filipinos stand up and get honest and take control of their country away from the rich and crooked what is the best word, Oligarchs.  Don't think it will ever happen but you can always hope.  Hope is not enough, grow some balls and take your country back away from the Chinese and the Oligarchs.  Before you turn into an old man like me, I'm 70 now, my days are behind me.

Caches

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2021, 06:45:05 AM »

You hit the nail on the head. Not only does the Philippines need the US, the truth is we need each other. China is a fire-breathing dragon and we must work together to behead the beast. We Americans are not perfect. Yes, we can be arrogant, egotistical, obnoxious, full of ego and pride. We can be very, very hard to deal with. I agree, which is why I don't even like to live in my own country most of the time. But the fact is we stand for certain principles that are deeply rooted in to our being. We are willing to "go the distance" when it comes to defending weaker nations from tyrannical dictatorships. You can't look around and say we aren't willing to pull the trigger on our enemies in order to protect our friends. Stick with us Filipino brothers and sisters. We won't let you down.

Caches

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2021, 06:53:31 AM »
Egotistical is ego. As someone with OCD I really wish you could edit your posts here some times. Oh well

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2021, 02:20:30 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/will-bloody-philippines-president-duterte-threatens-send-naval-ships-west-philippines-sea-china-threatens/

There are a lot of people still waiting for Duterte to get on his jet ski and ride it to the contested islands and plant the Filipino Flag .  Remember that promise, but that was before China was hired to install 5G over the entire nation, before China was hired to build a new power grid, before China was hired to build extensive road systems, before China was contracted to build new port facilities, before China pumped massive amounts of hard cash into each election, with the help of the national government.

Remember when the president went to China and praised China and said America was evil and must get out of the islands.

I don't see thousands of Filipinos trying to get Chinese citizenship or live in China, but look at the USA.  Perhaps Americans should practice the principle of reciprocal behavior.  Filipinos can not buy land, fire arms, residence visas, work permits.  See how fast Filipinos cry over being treated the same way Americans are treated in the PH.  Don't use our language, see how fast Cebuano gets you a job in the western world.  If not for Americans, Filipinos would be speaking Japanese.  Remember how that turned out.

The world is changing very fast and is not going to go back to the way it was 2 years ago.  I'm glad I was fortunate to live up as a kid and adult when things were good, most certainly better than now.  If I was young now, my biggest night mare would be to have a 15 year old daughter to grow up in what we have now.

Z

Offline Ruby

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2021, 02:57:19 PM »

I don't see thousands of Filipinos trying to get Chinese citizenship or live in China, but look at the USA.  Perhaps Americans should practice the principle of reciprocal behavior.  Filipinos can not buy land, fire arms, residence visas, work permits.  See how fast Filipinos cry over being treated the same way Americans are treated in the PH. 

Just add: Not engaging in politics, no voting rights, no healthcare, no Social security, no protesting allowed,yearly renew the ''stay'', no dual citizenship.....maybe i forgot a few?

Offline Voyager

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2021, 07:11:55 PM »
One good thing about reading good books like Gold Warriors is that it opens your eyes to the duplicity and double dealing of governments including the American govt. The person who still believes that the US is the "savior" of the PH did not know what really happened. Anyway, Duterte for all your opinion listens to his CABINET esp. on things beyond his area of expertise. That's a fact. Right now their biggest question is, can we trust this Biden govt.? Will they not sell us out again ? You see when PH govt. filed its claim on SABAH, the British actively supported Malaysia while the US sold us out to Malaysia. The natural resources there is so great you will not even think of anything else. Second, in 1997 there was a stand off between PH and China in the West Philippine Sea (WPS) and our then president Benigno Aquino Jr. asked the help of Pres. Obama who told both parties to leave to ease the tension which both parties agreed. But later China returned in full swing building military structures in 2 reefs, and OBAMA DID NOTHING !!! After the PH govt. filed and won an arbitral ruling,  nobody was tasked to enforce it!
FACT IS, WE WERE SOLD OUT TWICE!! To those who kept criticizing Duterte maybe you should talk to your diplomats and check if what I'm saying is true. And stop believing every word Rappler writes. It's garbage. Can't even uphold its basic mandate  on unbiased reporting.

Caches

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2021, 10:31:26 PM »
One good thing about reading good books like Gold Warriors is that it opens your eyes to the duplicity and double dealing of governments including the American govt. The person who still believes that the US is the "savior" of the PH did not know what really happened. Anyway, Duterte for all your opinion listens to his CABINET esp. on things beyond his area of expertise. That's a fact. Right now their biggest question is, can we trust this Biden govt.? Will they not sell us out again ? You see when PH govt. filed its claim on SABAH, the British actively supported Malaysia while the US sold us out to Malaysia. The natural resources there is so great you will not even think of anything else. Second, in 1997 there was a stand off between PH and China in the West Philippine Sea (WPS) and our then president Benigno Aquino Jr. asked the help of Pres. Obama who told both parties to leave to ease the tension which both parties agreed. But later China returned in full swing building military structures in 2 reefs, and OBAMA DID NOTHING !!! After the PH govt. filed and won an arbitral ruling,  nobody was tasked to enforce it!
FACT IS, WE WERE SOLD OUT TWICE!! To those who kept criticizing Duterte maybe you should talk to your diplomats and check if what I'm saying is true. And stop believing every word Rappler writes. It's garbage. Can't even uphold its basic mandate  on unbiased reporting.

“Unfortunately, the Philippines is weak. We’ve seen and documented what other claimants have been doing to shore up their claims,” Derr told an online forum organised by the Manila-based think-tank, Stratbase ADR Institute for Strategic and International Studies.

“We’ve seen how much weaker the Philippines is in protecting [its] territory, compared to the other claimants. If this weakness continues, we will surely see more features being occupied by other countries,” she pointed out.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/4/16/duterte-urged-to-confront-chinese-bullying-in-south-china-sea

Caches

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2021, 10:35:27 PM »
You can form a whole complex story about this and that, the imperfections of America etc... The truth is Duterte hasn't been putting up a fight. Speaking publicly to your people and world that "there's nothing to worry about" while China is in the process of building military installations on PH soil doesn't exactly send a signal that you are desperate for help. It sends a clear signal that you are being paid off by the Chinese.