Author Topic: 200 Chinese Ships Invade Philippine Economic Zone  (Read 11341 times)

Caches

Re: 200 Chinese Ships Invade Philippine Economic Zone
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2021, 10:42:08 PM »
"Compared with the Philippines, Vietnam has shored up its sovereign rights over its own EEZ by building 29 outposts in the Spratlys, she pointed out. Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan also claim parts of the South China Sea.

Derr conceded that it would be unlikely for the Philippines to recover the artificial islands built by other countries, including China, within Manila’s EEZ.

She urged the Philippine government to protect its own EEZ by occupying the unoccupied Spratly features."

Yeah Duterte... DO SOMETHING!

Lol, you can't expect other countries to risk their lives and blow billions of dollars in order to come hold your hand through the South China Sea while you're not even going out there to plant your flag! Just saying.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2021, 01:34:14 PM »
Well.. we certainly helped you during WWII.. right? You would be speaking JAPANESE now! I think you may have some good points but you didn't mention ANY of the good stuff the USA and done for the Philippines. Do you think more Filipinos want to immigrate the CHINA or to the USA? The facts are - there's already millions of Filipino's here in the USA and they certainly are enjoying their lifestyles here.
TW

One good thing about reading good books like Gold Warriors is that it opens your eyes to the duplicity and double dealing of governments including the American govt. The person who still believes that the US is the "savior" of the PH did not know what really happened. Anyway, Duterte for all your opinion listens to his CABINET esp. on things beyond his area of expertise. That's a fact. Right now their biggest question is, can we trust this Biden govt.? Will they not sell us out again ? You see when PH govt. filed its claim on SABAH, the British actively supported Malaysia while the US sold us out to Malaysia. The natural resources there is so great you will not even think of anything else. Second, in 1997 there was a stand off between PH and China in the West Philippine Sea (WPS) and our then president Benigno Aquino Jr. asked the help of Pres. Obama who told both parties to leave to ease the tension which both parties agreed. But later China returned in full swing building military structures in 2 reefs, and OBAMA DID NOTHING !!! After the PH govt. filed and won an arbitral ruling,  nobody was tasked to enforce it!
FACT IS, WE WERE SOLD OUT TWICE!! To those who kept criticizing Duterte maybe you should talk to your diplomats and check if what I'm saying is true. And stop believing every word Rappler writes. It's garbage. Can't even uphold its basic mandate  on unbiased reporting.

Offline Ruby

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2021, 04:45:56 PM »
That oral deal between Duterte and Xi cost billions per year of illegal fishing by China, in return they give a non protecting covid vaccine....

“The possible income loss from conceding our marine resources there is about P4-5.9 billion per year,” Jerwin G. Baure of scientist group AGHAM said in a Facebook Messenger chat.

https://www.bworldonline.com/duterte-wrong-on-fish-data-political-analysts/

https://apnews.com/article/china-gao-fu-vaccines-offer-low-protection-coronavirus-675bcb6b5710c7329823148ffbff6ef9

Offline Ruby

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2021, 04:53:47 PM »
And as usual they try to lie their way out now....

Duterte-Xi fishing deal verbal — Palace...https://globalnation.inquirer.net/177292/duterte-xi-fishing-deal-verbal-palace

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/702427/palace-duterte-xi-agreement-duly-recorded-disclosed-to-public/story/

And now?

No ‘verbal’ fishing deal between Duterte, Xi: Palace

https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1137777

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2021, 10:35:32 AM »
Wow.. what a deal! That's crazy! Who would even trust a COVID vaccine from China anyway?? It's crazy and Duterte should be held fully responsible for his bad China dealings.
TW

That oral deal between Duterte and Xi cost billions per year of illegal fishing by China, in return they give a non protecting covid vaccine....

“The possible income loss from conceding our marine resources there is about P4-5.9 billion per year,” Jerwin G. Baure of scientist group AGHAM said in a Facebook Messenger chat.

https://www.bworldonline.com/duterte-wrong-on-fish-data-political-analysts/

https://apnews.com/article/china-gao-fu-vaccines-offer-low-protection-coronavirus-675bcb6b5710c7329823148ffbff6ef9

Offline Ruby

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2021, 05:38:09 PM »

And stop believing every word Rappler writes. It's garbage. Can't even uphold its basic mandate  on unbiased reporting.
[/quote]

The rest of the world disagree with you....Today the owner of Rappler got a huge boost.

World Press Freedom Day: Philippines journalist Maria Ressa to receive 2021 UNESCO/Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize

https://en.unesco.org/news/world-press-freedom-day-philippines-journalist-maria-ressa-receive-2021-unescoguillermo-cano

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2021, 05:01:35 PM »
Well since I am not returning to the PH again, I can say pretty much what I want.

I should not have to remind the Filipinos of their own history which the vast majority there never learned, in particular about Hilario Moncado, who he was and what he did.  My family helped put him through American universities , gave him a job as a lawyer before WW2, helped him return to the PH in the beginning of the war where he became a great leader in the Filipino resistance against the Japanese while fighting along side MacArthur's AMERICAN forces.  Moncado was one of the co-authors of the PH constitution and had warned the people, they should choose being a commonwealth of the USA (unincorporated territory with American citizenship ) and not a separate country.  Well see how that worked out for Puerto Rico and for the Philippines.  Smart pick there.

Cut to the chase, we could enact a travel ban between the two countries.  Repatriate all the Filipinos in the USA back to the islands and the few Americans there can be deported back here.  Lock down CHIPS international money wire transfer system.  Remove the PH from the USD Treasury system.  Keep your pesos.  Trade ban.  NO OFW's. Travel black list.

Yes evil America I believe will survive.  The islands can get used to the Renminbi Currency, the renminbi is the official currency of the People's Republic of China.

None of the Japanese war treasure originated from the Philippine islands.  It was all stolen from other countries and governments.  NON of it should be kept by a Filipino.  You get nothing because it is stolen property of non Filipinos.

I guess facts are not what you want to hear.

In 1946 the PH was rebuilt and put back on it's feet.  There was a relatively honest working court system, police force and governmental bodies.  In 2021 it is a shitshow of corruption, rigged elections, massive drug manufacturing facilities on Mindanao that export through out all of Asia by the Chinese, the base manufacturing plant is in Davao City.  Raw chemicals are imported by China, from China, processed in Davao City and then shipped back out by Chinese using the PH as a cover story saying shipping containers from the PH have been inspected and cleared.  Globally PH origin containers are not examined extensively.  Chinese own the port facilities in many countries including the USA where the USA gets Chinese mfg drugs, made on Mindanao delivered to west coast USA at COSCO owned port facilities.

Two world famous (non Filipino ) global shippers by aircraft of drugs and illegal guns including trafficking in human female sex slaves, live in Davao City a few KM from the Davao airport.  Protected by local police.  They drive about freely are well known and openly seen in public with government officials.  You can find their identity all over the internet.  And the Mayor and President don't know this ?

You think President Duterte and his daughter, mayor of Davao City are so stupid they do not know this ?

Filipinos sold their own country and people to the Chinese.  Did it to themselves. 

Well.. we certainly helped you during WWII.. right? You would be speaking JAPANESE now! I think you may have some good points but you didn't mention ANY of the good stuff the USA and done for the Philippines. Do you think more Filipinos want to immigrate the CHINA or to the USA? The facts are - there's already millions of Filipino's here in the USA and they certainly are enjoying their lifestyles here.
TW

One good thing about reading good books like Gold Warriors is that it opens your eyes to the duplicity and double dealing of governments including the American govt. The person who still believes that the US is the "savior" of the PH did not know what really happened. Anyway, Duterte for all your opinion listens to his CABINET esp. on things beyond his area of expertise. That's a fact. Right now their biggest question is, can we trust this Biden govt.? Will they not sell us out again ? You see when PH govt. filed its claim on SABAH, the British actively supported Malaysia while the US sold us out to Malaysia. The natural resources there is so great you will not even think of anything else. Second, in 1997 there was a stand off between PH and China in the West Philippine Sea (WPS) and our then president Benigno Aquino Jr. asked the help of Pres. Obama who told both parties to leave to ease the tension which both parties agreed. But later China returned in full swing building military structures in 2 reefs, and OBAMA DID NOTHING !!! After the PH govt. filed and won an arbitral ruling,  nobody was tasked to enforce it!
FACT IS, WE WERE SOLD OUT TWICE!! To those who kept criticizing Duterte maybe you should talk to your diplomats and check if what I'm saying is true. And stop believing every word Rappler writes. It's garbage. Can't even uphold its basic mandate  on unbiased reporting.

Offline Ruby

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2021, 05:38:55 PM »
https://twitter.com/search?q=%22West%20Philippine%20Sea%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

Duterte said last night ''China is a good friend''

This twitter link is about Filipino's not agreeing with that.

Ps Sir Zobex...write  your memories and post it in a downloadable file here please....

Caches

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2021, 08:25:39 PM »
Zobex, thank you for chiming in to so many conversations on this forum over the years and being so willing to share your hard earned wisdom with the community. It has always been encouraging for me to read your stories. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate it man.

Offline witboy

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2021, 09:47:50 PM »
Trump and his dumb lawyers filed several law suites claiming that the Dominion voting machines were rigged and because of that the machines have been scrutinized and checked over and over again and the end result was that zero problems were found with those machines and the Trump gang lost all of those law suites. Dominion is even suing those jokers now. That MyPillow Idiot guy is also getting sued too.

TW

I beg to disagree with Sir TW but Trump did win the 2020 elections by a massive landslide but he was cheated by the Cabal leftists. His team tried to take it to the Supreme Court but sadly there were all bought and they refused to hear the cases. However President Trump had all the aces up his sleeve so he allowed the Biden team to take over to show to the American people the plans and crimes of the Deep State. Biden's double (as the real Biden is dead) pretends to head White House but that is all a show. Creepy Joe wears a mask, appears to sign executive orders and give speeches but that is all fake. The military and Trump are still in power and they are just waiting for the right moment to swoop in on the traitors in Washington D.C. and bring them to justice for treason, child trafficking and lots of felonies. Actually there have been arrests and executions done by the military tribunal and one of them was Hillary Clinton who was hanged on December 31, 2018 although it has not been made public yet. When Trump is finally re-instated as the true President by July, he will expose this Covid hoax and poof, all the countries will be surprised that this sensationalized pandemic by the lying main stream media is nothing but a bad flu that can be treated 99 percent by banned medicine and alternative treatments. And this deadly concoction called the Covid vaccine which has killed thousands and thousands of deceived people will be totally stopped and the perpetrators of this genocide will be brought to justice. If we try to see the bigger picture, the evil Covid plandemic was plotted by Globalist elites with China to steal the Presidential seat of America and to depopulate the world with their fake vaccine as well as to steal the freedom of global people courtesy of their tyrannical goverments. Sadly though, majority of people are asleep or are fully deceived by these mainstream media who have sold out to the Communists. The good news is President Trump and the American Patriots are poised to take back the country any time from now and we will see the light at the end of this tunnel.
Active IJA! (Indiana Jones' Associate)

Offline Ruby

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2021, 12:39:08 AM »
Witboy............hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaa

You forgot to mention Trump is actually from Mars........OMG...Your imagination is good enough for a book...or maybe a mental health institute.... ::) :-*

Offline Ruby

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2021, 02:00:10 AM »
If Biden is fake Hillary must be also  fake because tonight she has a interview with CNN Fareed Zakaria

https://twitter.com/TomGoldstone/status/1388621685939654657

Ok, i leave it here..

There are 2 types of persons i don't get involved with, Trump fanatics and Duterte DDS

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2021, 09:52:36 AM »
OMG. Well you can beg to differ with me and throw around all those stupid conspiracy theories but it's so very ridiculous. The guy lost. Get over it!

Perhaps we should go back and look at the 2016 elections. Most likely he cheated to become President in the first place! LOL!
TW

Trump and his dumb lawyers filed several law suites claiming that the Dominion voting machines were rigged and because of that the machines have been scrutinized and checked over and over again and the end result was that zero problems were found with those machines and the Trump gang lost all of those law suites. Dominion is even suing those jokers now. That MyPillow Idiot guy is also getting sued too.

TW

I beg to disagree with Sir TW but Trump did win the 2020 elections by a massive landslide but he was cheated by the Cabal leftists. His team tried to take it to the Supreme Court but sadly there were all bought and they refused to hear the cases. However President Trump had all the aces up his sleeve so he allowed the Biden team to take over to show to the American people the plans and crimes of the Deep State. Biden's double (as the real Biden is dead) pretends to head White House but that is all a show. Creepy Joe wears a mask, appears to sign executive orders and give speeches but that is all fake. The military and Trump are still in power and they are just waiting for the right moment to swoop in on the traitors in Washington D.C. and bring them to justice for treason, child trafficking and lots of felonies. Actually there have been arrests and executions done by the military tribunal and one of them was Hillary Clinton who was hanged on December 31, 2018 although it has not been made public yet. When Trump is finally re-instated as the true President by July, he will expose this Covid hoax and poof, all the countries will be surprised that this sensationalized pandemic by the lying main stream media is nothing but a bad flu that can be treated 99 percent by banned medicine and alternative treatments. And this deadly concoction called the Covid vaccine which has killed thousands and thousands of deceived people will be totally stopped and the perpetrators of this genocide will be brought to justice. If we try to see the bigger picture, the evil Covid plandemic was plotted by Globalist elites with China to steal the Presidential seat of America and to depopulate the world with their fake vaccine as well as to steal the freedom of global people courtesy of their tyrannical goverments. Sadly though, majority of people are asleep or are fully deceived by these mainstream media who have sold out to the Communists. The good news is President Trump and the American Patriots are poised to take back the country any time from now and we will see the light at the end of this tunnel.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2021, 09:53:56 AM »
LOL! Stay off the drugs, dude.
TW

Witboy............hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaa

You forgot to mention Trump is actually from Mars........OMG...Your imagination is good enough for a book...or maybe a mental health institute.... ::) :-*

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2021, 01:41:38 PM »
I think unless the politics has an affect on TH, for the sake of the forum I will try to avoid that, we can agree to dis-agree if that be the case.

IF it does have an affect then go for it.  Since this subject is in the PH that opens up PH politics that have an affect like TH permits, crooked police, crooked customs and what not.

Personally I am OLD and as such have had a long lets not say career but interaction with a lot of people, first met President Marcos in 1977 and worked with him on and off till he was removed and even after.  I have personally met and worked with Joe Biden very briefly when he was VP so I know ,how he thinks, that was over matters inside the PH.  As for Trump, my self no, but WE were involved in some business matters and was asked to meet him in 2017 which I did not.  I know his business ethics and Biden's.

You may make judgments and render opinions based upon news reports or second hand information.  That will give you the opinion others want you to have.  First hand or closer experience often will give a different opinion.

I will leave it to that and only finish by saying, it's hard to give respect unless it is earned and I have not seen deserving recipients out there in years.

Z