Tech Talk, Searching Techniques. Dowsing, Paranormal, etc. > Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts

/ALIANS/GOLD/UNDRGROUND TUNNELS/

(1/2) > >>

spiritofthewind:
Hallo,Every one
I  have those weard toughts as I am fallowing Conspiricy teories for last 25 years .
Gold as metal is precious to us but also to multiplay Alians  races .
Now they are many of Alian races living inside of earth in so called iner earth,and I wonder with all they are advance tehnologies do they also are looking for same gold ?
One of the sorces I come a cross was thet they use a small amound of gold as a fuel for they are ships .
Now sinds they live  under the ground and are much more advance an amound of 50 to a 100 tons of gold in one place vibrating emiting its frequency must be not that difficult to reach with driling a tunel true easth dissable any booby trap and grab gold then leave without any one noticing on the surface ?

Such disapointing tought pffff ? but yea please let me know what you all think about such possibiolity ?

To it is also not excluded that right now some of the non govermant body is digging true the earth and is excavating deposits under the ground without any wisible trace above the ground ?

Please be free to say what you think even a short messasdge like > hei man what ahve you bean smoking lattly ......I dont minde just say what ever you feel like ......I get use to last 20  years so you want offend me .....

thank you so much all
WIND

admin:
Alien races? Hmmm.. I am shocked so cannot comment on such a strange topic.
TW

spiritofthewind:
Well see it this way .....GOLD .....why this metal ...why not any other .....its just a metal .....yet it is known and used buy every known  civilisations on this planet .....Now if you could accept the fackt thet our planet is just a huge rock floating in this holy univers that supports life then there is nothin gstrange about it .Every body know that  alians exist it is an come knowlidge true out univers ....yet just we are some how cut of from this truth ????.......I am not .
How ever our earth has so manny tunnels going from one part of the world to a nother used buy our own govermants so that is why I was thinking loud and posing this messagde like : how easy for them is to digg a side tunnel reaching th e large deposits from inside the earth .

I also was curiouse in Gold Frequency and Sun Frequency  as they are closly related in all our human history .......then I tought of our own human frequency .....I come a cross fallowing information :

GOLD FREQUENCY IS :     316      Hz
SUN   FREQUENCY IS :     126.22 Hz  - about   0.0033 hertz
HUMAN FREQUENCY IS :   7.5      Hz
The whole body:               7.5      Hz
Body torso:                      7–13    Hz
Thoracic cavity:                4–6      Hz

Now I was thinking if there coulld be the way we humans could tune in to a frequency of gold using sun frequency . You see there is an unexplainibble connection and attraction between us Humans,SUn and Gold . I am vegan vegetarian or raw eater and as I got tired of eating and slaving my self in keechin I was reasurhing way to suplay my body with energie that it needs to function .I come a cross SUN GAZING as an ultimate sorce of food form that we humans are abble to consum and live ever happy without being slaves of food .You see acording to Sun GAing we have a capability to look at the sun in the morning with sunrice and evning sunset only one hour at the times and load our batteries with sun energie wihich will eliminate need of actual food .In oterword we are nothing more or less but solar panels and batteries inside of us .
What does all have to do with treasure deposits of gold under the round is ......I was traying to crack the possibility of charging our own body with sun energie and then some how connecting or being able to recive Gold frequency or detect gold frequency .....
Some one on this forum was talking about Japanies having this satelite infra red detection capability from space to detect gold bein heated by sun juring day time .So at night earth will cool much faster but gold not so they are able to see it with a help of infra red tehnologie.
This all is obsesing me and I am traying to finde the ways to acomulate my own body with a ........way ???..... in order to be abble to recive gold frequency .......I hope I do not sounds weard .......its just I see  connection in all those fackts like gold sun humans univers .......etc

Then a funny think went tru my mind sinds I am DJ for last 25 years I had to to trein to tune in a lots of music ganres and had to always be able to hear grove and harmony and beat etc .... so I went on Ytube and finde a FREQUENCY SOUND OF GOLD and played it loud in my house .WOW what an sound ....then instantly I tought why dont I bring karaoke huge speaker up ther deep in mountain and simply start emiting  this gold frequency true out the forest and tray to wake up the sleeping gold frequency as this would be like two animals or birds comunicating ........Perhapse the long sleeping gold will react on its call and communicate with my frequency .
I know it sounds creasy but hei ......you know I see there connection .Hopping some of local triber will not shot me dead for disturbing the peace in forest or perhapse I will make angree some of the entities living around .

I need to go now but yea those are just a few fantasy world ideas .......cheers
WIND

admin:
That's very interesting information. I'm sure it can be useful here. I suppose those Long Range Locators can somehow tune into specific frequencies and that's how they work?
TW

fom1113:
 Are you searching for tunnels? If it is what your aiming to then your venture might end up in failure. Yamashita treasures were buried below ground and can not be found in open tunnels. You can still find plenty of untouched tunnels but nothing can be found inside because those treasures are still to be dug off the ground. This is based on my experiences.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version