Author Topic: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!  (Read 94999 times)

Gener

Re: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2009, 03:51:20 AM »
BOYLARA,
 Up to this minutes, they are still there as what my source said few seconds ago! People around are wondering why they are still there despite of heavy rainfall? sorry but they are not 4 anymore as another 2 joined them before dawn! one is too sick that they are trying to look where they can find a medicine...they stayed in one of villagers hut next to that famous mountain..

Offline Gboy

« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2009, 08:22:06 PM »
Gener/angel_09,

As I have said before...let my files do the talking re our cave/tunnel sites. People who knows me personally and seen my extensive treas research materials knows what am talking. Am NOT HERE TO CONVINCE anyone to the existence of these sites, bcoz for us, the more people will think that its just a hoax or non-existence...the better for our team to work secretly. I just simply answer the question cave/tunnel update of Angel.

Re Budz reburried sites (its different from Cliff cave/tunnel sites), BTW, Budz father (Colonel) was Chief Intel WW2 Guerilla (Capt. Marcos was just his junior officer) with 30,000 strong guerilla intelligence that monitors japs treasure burials, meaning the old man GOT substantial treasure infos hidden in Luzon. Have TH partnership with Marcos during martial days...rest is history.

When Budz father died he told his son (budz) to relocate/reexplore his big vol reburried sites, he gave us ONLY the place and name of contact person/guardian of that open cave/tunnel sites. The last time these sites was inspected and inventored by the old man was during martial law days and early 1980's.
At his deathbed the old man told his son (budz) to relocate his hidden treasures and give it to filipino people bcoz the CIA/Gold cartel had double crossed them, their treasure (marcos gold) that was hidden abroad was not retuned to us. Meaning these remaining Marcos reburried sites that still remain here (not exported due to EDSA 1 revolt, buti na lang) was be recovered and relocated and SHOULD BENEFITS FILIPINOS.

The only treasure clue we've got from the old man is....the name of the place(barrio), location of the cave/tunnel and name of contact person or guardian...yon lang ang info namin at di namin alam kung saan lupalop namin umpisahan hanapin yan. Since the "right hand man" of budz father is still alive, he is the one who guided us the whereabouts of these far flung places. Its difficult for us who practically have no budget to spend these relocation and reexploration. It took us years to slowly and meticously trying to penetrate these sites. Bcoz going to these sites is not easy specially we have practically no budget to start with, lots of problems occurs specially some of the native treasure guardians had already died, we have to convince the native guardian children (now the live pointer) re the status of these caves/tunnel. napakahirap pabalik2 sa bundok pag wala pera, halos mamalimos kami dyan.
Fortunately we relocated some of these reburried sites...again problem occur, most of these reburried sites had already land owners. As you know land owner are mostly educated people ( di mo basta2 mauuto yan) thats why we have to think other ways te recover treasure from these land lords....possible solution...buy the land or lease it, in which we can't afford, thats why this site was pending on our list, some reburried sites we are being harrassed by local barangay officials when we go near the target cave sites.....its normal, we are stanger in the area and we don't have alibi to be there, we could easily be accosted.....every time we had a good cave/tunnel site its still had problem and the solution is MONEY of course or GOOD ALIBI, like reforestraton, buy/lease and stuff. Thats why every time we relocated a cave/tunnel site and if ever it had some problem, we just put it in our treasure list (mark as pending) and go to another target cave tunnel site hoping its less problematic....so on and so forth. walang treasure na walang problema, pag madali na makuha lalo palaki ang problema. BTW every time we attempted to relocate the target site, means we sent some of our asset to carefully sneak into the cave/tunnel and verify if the stockpoile is still intact, so far its still there.
During Budz father time recovering these treasure is just easy bcoz they have unlimited budget/logistics and thousand soldiers to haul the treasure....but for my rag tag team that is not easy task, konti lang kama , kapos pa sa budget, sige nga panu mo didiskartehan yan?....but as saying goes...habang may hininga, humahataw pa rin...

Re trying to surrender it to gov't...payag2 kami dyan, in fact Budz wanted it to be televised LIVE. Ang tanong payag ba ang gov't e televised yan live? Since our present gov't is soooo corrupt how sure are we that we will not be double crossed? If we approach the gov't, how sure are we that we will survive? baka naman taga turo lang kami at esalvage na. 

We do not want to be treasure legend or whatever....we are just like everyone else...hardworking ordinary treasure hunter that wanted to succeed in our own endeavor and hoping to help our impoverished country...thats all.

I DO NOT WANT TO PURSUE THESE TOPIC ANYMORE...MARAMI NA AKO NASABI.

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2009, 09:35:44 PM »
Welcome aboard, Gboy. Hope you enjoy TSEATC. I have emailed you already regarding the wrecks you mentioned.
TW

TW,
That site in palawan mentioned by gboy was already operated early this year by the group of our friend Todd.

Offline boylara

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2009, 10:27:08 PM »
Gboy, we can go live...I can contact AL Jezeera, The North Korea News Center, The Iran MEdia group and even Russian Mafia ..hehehehehehehehe...That's impossible unless we are also that RICH and we have enough connection and protection.....If we go on live reporting Most of us will be target of Nuclear WArhead if not TErorist form the government...Base way let all the townfolks guard the area and BRIBE all the military and Police in the locality, give them Millions of Pesos and their loyalty will be your treasure group not the government...everything is JUST MONEY and CONNECTION!!! PLUS TIBAY NG DIBDIB ..hehehehehe
"So Near Yet So Far"

Gener

« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2009, 02:41:59 AM »
AL JAZEERA TV is just 75 yards from my house! if you need anything from this tv station then i can help you, most of the employees here are my friends and my wife is working here too as broadcaster in arabic channel.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2009, 07:46:40 AM »
Again these topic seems not to disappear as we all know that the story seems so inconsistent. revisited???? here's the inconsistency again "BTW every time we attempted to relocate the target site, means we sent some of our asset to carefully sneak into the cave/tunnel and verify if the stockpoile is still intact, so far its still there." As I always ask why can't his asset take just 1 or 2 bars or any treasure he can easily carry. I can't believe his asset can sneak inside and verify seems so good to be true.
Yeah go to national TV take them inside your cave and document it so that the whole world will see the stock pile of gold.
If you want to surrender it to the Gov't I am with that too get your share and be a billionare for life. Do not be afraid that they will confiscate it from you and leave you later in the cave to die. You can do it legally by negotiating without being identified there are a lot of legal ways to do this just like what you said use the media and the media will protect you from being banished. If the media can go to the Jungles in Cotabato and interview Abusayaf rebels why can't you arrange an expedition to cover your stories and prove that they realy exist. I will arrange it for you if you want thia will be the greatest news of all time for the world to see.

francisco

« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2009, 10:40:48 AM »
 ;D  somebody really is hallucinating......

Offline boylara

« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2009, 07:43:10 PM »
For those treasure hunters who have been in the Sierra Madre Mountain, even how seasoned you are, there is the possibility you cannot locate the exact location simply because the plants/trees nearby grows. you may locate that cave today after few months you can't locate that..Thats reality, the best way if you go to the mountains, bring a GPS...today thats not a problem with our group, We can say we have the most comprehensive GPS log of all possible treasure sites/caves/tunnels etc. in the Sierra Madre Moutain Ranges ...kudos to CAPM, he owns the GPS gadget...

Hey Gener, that group is now being monitored by local politicians and a group of Military personnel based in Gamu....:-)
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2009, 08:41:27 PM »
Maskara,
I don't want to elaborate these sites, but I can't resist answering back.
You keep on mentioning why can't I take one bar if my assets was able to sneak in.

Hauling treasure and trying to sneak in are two different things. Panu ka nga makakakupit kung hinde naman ikaw ang may ari ng lupa, aber? If you sneak in , after getting out of the target area you are carrying NOTHING damit lang suot mo, therefore the land owner will not be suspicious, akala nila nagfarming ka lang. If you are carrying HEAVY GOLD, magduda sayo, bakit bigat2 sa mga dala nya,katakot takot na kapkapan yan, intiendes? Panu nga pag nahuli ka carrying one bar, YARI ANG Big vol stockpile mo, are you crazy enough to risk your big vol treasure for just one bar?????

If you hike in the mountains you will be passing several barrios, and if you are carrying heavy load, you can easily be noticed by local officials. Panu ngayon yan, mainit sa mata sa bundok ang mga treasure hunters madali mahalata pag may kargada.                       
Sometimes if you were able to found the guardian/live pointer and ask them if the stockpile are still intact, they may confirm it, but they knew the risk of trying to pull out kasi napakainit nyan sa mata ng tao. It will take several attempts bcoz of local harassment, weather, land owner...endless problem. And to make LOTS OF ATTEMPT TO GET ONE BAR....MONNNNEEEEYYYY. ang kailangan dyan kasi malalayong lugar yan, intiendes? Pag wala ka areps, wala ka magagawa, oks?

Assuming we have a media...we go to target cave site...what we gonna do?...tell the land owner, bosing LUMAYAS NGA KAYO SA LUPA NYO KASI MAG VIDEO LANG KAMI SA BIG VOL STOCKPILE DYAN sa CAVE NYO... ganun? However, everything is possible if we are in control of the area, pag nabili lupa or lease.

You wanted us to negotiate with the present corrupt gov't???? sorry we are not yet stupid to cooperate with our present corrupt gov't. Maybe someday if we have an honest gov't bcoz we can't do it on our own it will take lots of POWER OR CONNECTIONS to get them all.
PERO RELAX KA LANG DYAN, BAKA MAKUHA SA PAGTYATYAGA, MALAY MO MAKATSAMBA MAKAKUPIT AT MAKAVIDEO ANG GRUPO.....POSIBLEEEEEE.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2009, 08:51:04 PM »
Cap Miwa,

Re the shipwreck site I mentioned in Palawan?....the fisherman/pointer are from Palawan but the wreck site is far from Palawan...10+ hours by pumpboat....somewhere out there...SECRET.. ;D

Angel_09

« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2009, 11:41:22 PM »
This question will serve as food for our thought:

1. If these treasure is really a Marcos RE-BURRIED treasure, can we consider it that it belongs to Marcoses?
2. If it belongs to Marcoses, isn't it justifiable to inform the remaining Marcoses about its existance since the father is the owner? Just in case they have forgotten it?
3. Being an assigned keeper of these gold, isn't it logical to think that these gold still belongs to the person who assigned it to him?
4. Why other people bleed their noses in thinking ways how to haul it, where in fact it doesn't belong to them or even to the keepers?
5. As a good servant to the master, isn't it justifiable that the keeper's son should know the master's son and keep him informed about this RE-BURRIED TREASURE?....(if ever exist.)

Angel_09

Offline boylara

« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2009, 02:06:08 AM »
Gboy is Right...the best way to haul is use helicopters
"So Near Yet So Far"

Gener

« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2009, 02:30:04 AM »
TRY BALLOON its more quieter, its cheaper to acquire but you needed a good navigator..hence can carry more load compare to a helicopter..it can be used at night while people around asleep...and can be transported to the site in parts....

Offline MasKara

« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2009, 09:34:02 AM »
This question will serve as food for our thought:

1. If these treasure is really a Marcos RE-BURRIED treasure, can we consider it that it belongs to Marcoses?
2. If it belongs to Marcoses, isn't it justifiable to inform the remaining Marcoses about its existance since the father is the owner? Just in case they have forgotten it?
3. Being an assigned keeper of these gold, isn't it logical to think that these gold still belongs to the person who assigned it to him?
4. Why other people bleed their noses in thinking ways how to haul it, where in fact it doesn't belong to them or even to the keepers?
5. As a good servant to the master, isn't it justifiable that the keeper's son should know the master's son and keep him informed about this RE-BURRIED TREASURE?....(if ever exist.)

Angel_09

Angel, first of all your premise is not valid
Treasure that are re-buried or still in cave does not belong to person who discovered it. They do not have legal claims and records to prove it's theirs. unless it is in their property or proved that they acquired permit and was issued permit to excavate. It belongs to the land owner where the treasure lies or buried. But I heard that the laws of the land in the Phil. was change that there is only a certain depth you can claim whatever is beneath it is rightfully yours. Like if there is oil beneath your property this oil does not belong to you but the oil explorer will pay the rights to operate if they excavate on your property.

Gboy can't claim they are Marcos treasure or belong to his friend either. It automatically belong to the land owner if they qualify as the law applies or else the Gov't have a rightful claim. But to say that Marcos was exempted from acquiring permit to excavate,that was then. The total ball game change and he is not in power anymore.

Angel_09

« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2009, 12:21:31 PM »
Fellow T'hers,

My questions were based as what was claimed, thus fall into rhetorical questions.
This questions can be compared to a quicksand, that sucks deeper the more a body moves.