Author Topic: Mindoro  (Read 96494 times)

Offline Myres

Re: Mindoro
« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2012, 06:09:55 PM »
Mr. Dahvos, I believe you. By the way how much does that bar weigh? It is not the usual 6-kilo-some, is it?

Offline dahvos

« Reply #181 on: February 07, 2012, 06:24:40 PM »
got the info today when i got home from my job that the weight its 9 kilo. They bought a cheap scale so i am sure its not right on the dot. Had an awsome 200usd scale before but that was in the bag with the last gb when it got stolen by the now deceased cousin and uncle. The scale was 14k plated gold and a thing of beauty and very accurate.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2012, 06:51:25 PM »
Janner posting your disbelief is fine because i dont expect every one to. Even if all the information was laid out to you and the pics were clear as day there would still be disbelievers ..... but i would appreciate you to stop trolling. Thanks in advance!!

Offline Janner

« Reply #183 on: February 07, 2012, 08:42:19 PM »
The pics were NOT clear at all, they are all blurred, and some you cannot zoom, ask anyone !!
after checking with Philtech they denied your story !!
and the whole story is just to........pat for anyone. to much detail to be messed up with contradictions.

and trolling who me ?.. haha well i never.. :D

Told you Mr Watson. ;)

Offline Myres

« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2012, 09:30:08 PM »
Sir Dahvos, that was 9 kilos? Wow! Great find indeed.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2012, 09:50:51 PM »
of course they would deny of trying to cheat us!! Mr Taylor was gone pretty much all of december and soon it wont matter because we shall be there again in the near future. And that which happen in december will be brought to his attention!!! Concerning the pics they were much to big to upload they were mostly over 1mb.... so without changing the format i cant do a whole lot about that. unless TW can do something!!!

Offline Janner

« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2012, 10:30:58 PM »
1..of course they would deny of trying to cheat us!! Mr Taylor was gone pretty much all of december and soon it wont matter because we shall be there again in the near future.2.. And that which happen in december will be brought to his attention!!! Concerning the pics they were much to big to upload they were mostly over 1mb.... 3..so without changing the format i cant do a whole lot about that. unless TW can do something!!!

well here we go again Watson. ;)

1..Why would a reputable company like that deny such people like you? after all you are small fry compared to some of his businesses....what would he gain.??
2.."and that which happened in December" he is already aware of..and responded to when he was asked !!
3..a guy of your caliber is unable to Upload pics,,? Wow !! even with instructions within this forum? Hmm..

methinks more tea is required.......? ;)

t_hunter44

« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2012, 10:44:36 PM »
    Those gold bar photos posted has an unusual shape. What might be the Dimension if I may ask? If the gold bar posted comes out as genuine if assayed, it will give me a new perspective as I have always pictured in my mind that a gold bar rectangular in shape has one side of greater dimension than the opposite side .

Offline dahvos

« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2012, 11:36:45 PM »
1 i cannot answer that but i imagine the people he had watching his place at least the first set would deny anything that would get them in trouble
2 let us see  I will have my answers very soon... I saw the receipt for the assay with my own eyes late december.
3 I have always just used jpg files for pictures so i have nothing to currently change the files to another format. nor the time tonight to do so. But perhaps i shall do in my spare time tomorrow.

t_hunter44 yes it does have an unusual shape ... i told her that i thought it was a piece of rebar wrapped or painted in gold paint or something. i never got to see the second bar that we had but i am told it was similar in appearance and the first one you can see for yourself in this thread. So yes all three bars appear abnormal.......let us wait a few days and alot of these types of questions will be answered! The exact dimensions i will let somebody else from this forum tell you when they see it because i am not currently there. 

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #189 on: February 08, 2012, 02:16:13 AM »
exactly why i am done here is people like you! Dont really care if you believe me or not Somebody important here will so you are'nt going to get a rise out of me. have a good day. go ahead and lock thread i am done.

Give him a break, Janner, his fiancee is a lousy photographer.

No we're not locking any thread here. Who mentioned about that?

TW

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #190 on: February 08, 2012, 04:19:36 AM »
It is not my business to talk on the find of others but something is not quite right there. I do not say that those are fake or something since I cannot say so by mere looking at the picture as I am not properly trained on it but by computing it approximately based on the dimension shown by the tape measure, it does not conform with the said 9 kilos weight.

Say 16 cm x 4 cm x 3 cm x 18.9 g/cc for 24 karats as gold density = 3628.8 grams /1000 = 3.629 kilos [that is the maximum weight it could be since the density used on said computation is on the purest gold state]

What I am saying is that they might just mistook reading the weight. That is all

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 04:49:49 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline dahvos

« Reply #191 on: February 08, 2012, 05:35:28 AM »
let us see.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #192 on: February 08, 2012, 05:38:16 AM »
It is not my business to talk on the find of others but something is not quite right there. I do not say that those are fake or something since I cannot say so by mere looking at the picture as I am not properly trained on it but by computing it approximately based on the dimension shown by the tape measure, it does not conform with the said 9 kilos weight.

Say 16 cm x 4 cm x 3 cm x 18.9 g/cc for 24 karats as gold density = 3628.8 grams /1000 = 3.629 kilos [that is the maximum weight it could be since the density used on said computation is on the purest gold state]

What I am saying is that they might just mistook reading the weight. That is all

i agree, it's somewhat small for a 9 kilo.
sir dahvos, have your wife double check it. have her buy a more accurate weighing scale.
continue the journey

Offline Janner

« Reply #193 on: February 08, 2012, 05:42:45 AM »
 ;) there yah go...........  ::)

Offline dahvos

« Reply #194 on: February 08, 2012, 07:57:31 AM »
I also agree....... let me check with her again because 9k is grossly way off!!