Author Topic: Ang Bagong Lipunan  (Read 14774 times)

Offline boboi

Re: Ang Bagong Lpunan
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 05:31:24 AM »
nope. im from manila. do you really believe on that that the cb has already demonetized the ABL? any proof? Letter of instruction or documents that can prove its demonetization.^_^ away from the abl.  i dont know if it's just a hearsay. that well's fargo, frn and frb. etc. are the evidence of the RP government that the US has borrowed tons of golds from former pres. FM to back up the amer. dollar. what do you think they would do about the evidence once they caught one.  they say they will destroy it.. fake or genuine. my big question in mind is.. why the heck its circulating in our country.. why here. we're just a third world country. even the japanese.. why they buried the treasures they had stolen here in our country.. what a perfect coincidence.. anyways, if  anyone of you here knows how to transact it.. just pm me.. and well's fargo, uncut.. etc.. let's what i can do.. if you have those.. i just only have 1 set of abl here. trusted to by the seller.. no money involved. he just let me transact it.. if there's no buyer(by air) then i will return it to him.

all your questions could be answered by a simple common sense.questions such as,why japanese buried their looted treasures in the phils,why there are presence of wellsfargo and etc.these are all connected of ww2 events..

Offline ghost

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 08:11:03 AM »
The question of A_H is the ABL and the coincidence of Jab Treas here, it is nothing to do directly per se with Jap treas. ABL certificate can not stand alone with out any guarantee of fund from the government at the time it was printed. Economics.

Offline AHAY_TUBURAN

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 08:30:53 AM »
ok.. then.. let's get to the point.. can we transact it?

Offline boboi

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 08:57:27 PM »
be sure that your stuff is 100 percent authentic.but sad to say,i dont hear any buyer for ABL.

Offline AHAY_TUBURAN

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2011, 12:58:32 AM »
authentic/ genuine as is. dont bother now about it.. it's already on its way to become real money.. just ignore this post if you dont have any idea.. 2012 is near.. transition is on going.. ^_^

Offline boylara

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2011, 12:29:43 AM »
Stop that transaction just a waste of money and time.
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline ghost

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2011, 08:31:14 AM »
Any transaction/s made on that ABL? Surely we want to know for others to follow if successful indeed.

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2011, 07:17:54 PM »
ahay-tuburan,

try to email with allan villar (allanbvillar@yahoo.com) for your problem in selling your ABL, be sure that is authentic and original, if not maybe you will go to jail for VIOL. OF ART. 168 (RPC), you can see him personally at his malate office. 

for me i am not certain that your ABL is true and authentic, why? bacause you did not post any picture of that ABL, second i believed that you are not in possession of such ABL. so if you want us members of this forum to believe in you, POST IT HERE NOW.

thanks and friendly advised my friend,

TS
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline AHAY_TUBURAN

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2011, 09:37:25 PM »
i will email him right away if he can manage to transact the items. i have pic of it.. the documents like... secret book of redemptions, 18k gold certificate or metal certificate and packaging lists of documents.. like Lloyd's, LOI, metal certificate, bank of england certificate.. etc.. AA 555555, etc etc,.

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 06:06:40 AM »
that is why our members dont believed in your world, we dont want to see the picture of the the documents like... secret book of redemption, 18k gold certificate or metal certificate and packaging lists of documents etc etc, WE only  need to say the pictures of ABL MONEY (ANG BAGONG LIPUNAN) even only one picture of 1 PESO, 2 PESOS, 5 PESOS, 10 PESOS, 20 PESOS, 50 PESOS and 100 PESOS BILLS respectively.

if that is really true, show it my friend, in this forum we dont need a member of always asking help to sell his items without AUTHENTICATED PROOF.

how we could extend a help without proof? haw we can sell your item without proof? how is the buyer buy your item without really a proof? so POST THE PICTURES ASAP.

Allan villar is the answer of your query if you have proof and your items exist.

thanks you and brotherly advised my friend.

i am troubleshooter an active member of PNP, be sure that is really exist if FAKE, you will be jailed for VIOLATION OF ARTICLE 168 OF THE REVISED PENAL CODE OF THE PHILIPPINES. GOOD LUCK  
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 08:25:08 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline boboi

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2011, 08:23:16 AM »
i guess you have the knowledge with this things TS,so how much would be the cost of a geniune 100 abl bill?

Offline Gener

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2011, 10:04:19 AM »
He have the knowledge to warn scammers!! ;D ;D

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2011, 10:00:05 PM »
boboi, try to look and contact mr. allan villar at his email add (allanbvillar@yahoo.com), i know that he is one of the buyer and authenticator of such items.

i have no personal knowledge if how much is the buying rate of ABL. thanks.

TS

Offline boboi

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 03:00:45 AM »
ah okay.thanks TS.just asking anyway...

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2011, 06:27:16 AM »