Author Topic: Ang Bagong Lipunan  (Read 14773 times)

Offline AHAY_TUBURAN

Ang Bagong Lipunan
« on: June 09, 2011, 09:29:25 AM »
Hi Folks. gud am. is anyone of here knows about ABL. or Ang Bagong Lipunan? How can I transact it. I have a set of it how can i sell it? Please help me.. TIA
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:26:49 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
Re: Ang Bagong Lpunan
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 05:21:37 PM »
Hi Folks. gud am. is anyone of here knows about ABL. or Ang Bagong Lipunan? how can I transact it. i have a set of it how can i sell it? please help me.. TIA

A_T what kind of ABL is that.. ??? ??? is that ABL BILL , ABL NOTES or ABL Certificate..... ??? ::) do you have a photos on that ABL. can you post it here...

Raqz ;)

:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline AHAY_TUBURAN

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 07:09:05 PM »
certificate. (book of redemption,18 karat gold metal certificate, micro film with philippine dry seal. and a series of certificates of inventory with dry seal each.) i have pictures of it.. however i can't post it here.. i will send pics to you Ms. Raquel_lyks if you can lend me some of your knowledge. things like. what's the best i can do about it. if i can transact it. Please I really need your advice. and also ringgit and uncut.

Offline boboi

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 03:00:58 AM »
oh,why those pictures of your ABL is for raquelzs eyes only? why not post it here so as every member here can see it and can possibly give you some advices regarding that items.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 07:02:46 AM »
oh,why those pictures of your ABL is for raquelzs eyes only? why not post it here so as every member here can see it and can possibly give you some advices regarding that items.
[/quote

boboi i'm just only a keeper.. whatever that item i only give advices to them and help them to verify if it is authentic or not.. only the owner of that ABL can post it here... PEACE..

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline boboi

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 07:17:36 AM »
anyway,just a request to post it here if permitted.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 07:27:29 AM »
let's just wait and see when A_T post it here that ABL... ??? ???

Raqz ;) ;)

Offline boboi

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 07:36:22 AM »
thanks raqz...lets just wait...

Offline AHAY_TUBURAN

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 08:43:44 AM »
I will post only the metal plate.

Offline AHAY_TUBURAN

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 08:44:22 AM »
i mean the 18k gold metal certificate

Offline AHAY_TUBURAN

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 09:01:44 AM »
i think it's not good to convert and lower the file size of the pics.. because it degrades also the picture quality. moreover you will not going to appreciate the letters and numbers there.. i will send it to your email if you want. just give me your email ad.. like Ms. Raquel

Offline AHAY_TUBURAN

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 09:03:10 AM »
oh will just browse your name and look at your profile info.. to those who are interested.ty

bsr747

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 10:21:26 AM »
ahay tuburan,

bro,just asking are you from pagadian city?last month 2 folks came here in our place,bringing abl bills,2,5,10,20,50,100,in bundles each,together with wells fargo.you can even scent the bills,it looks like they just printed it a few days ago,that bills has no value at all,because cb,has demonitized it a long time ago.

bsr

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 06:35:46 PM »
Posted by: bsr747
Insert Quote
ahay tuburan,

bro,just asking are you from pagadian city?

be careful yn another fake yan my picture picturan nyo sila tpos e post here pra ma stop and fake seler

Offline AHAY_TUBURAN

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2011, 08:54:23 PM »
nope. im from manila. do you really believe on that that the cb has already demonetized the ABL? any proof? Letter of instruction or documents that can prove its demonetization.^_^ away from the abl.  i dont know if it's just a hearsay. that well's fargo, frn and frb. etc. are the evidence of the RP government that the US has borrowed tons of golds from former pres. FM to back up the amer. dollar. what do you think they would do about the evidence once they caught one.  they say they will destroy it.. fake or genuine. my big question in mind is.. why the heck its circulating in our country.. why here. we're just a third world country. even the japanese.. why they buried the treasures they had stolen here in our country.. what a perfect coincidence.. anyways, if  anyone of you here knows how to transact it.. just pm me.. and well's fargo, uncut.. etc.. let's what i can do.. if you have those.. i just only have 1 set of abl here. trusted to by the seller.. no money involved. he just let me transact it.. if there's no buyer(by air) then i will return it to him.