Author Topic: Help and Need Advices  (Read 52988 times)

DINDO BAYAUA

Re: Help and Need Advices
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2011, 01:43:07 AM »
It was supposed to be called RCP (Reinforced Concrete Pipe) or in local lingo - Circular Culvert (Imburnal). The diameter is ranging from 6" to 72".
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:27:06 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2011, 01:56:23 AM »
yah  i remember cylinder block.. when my 2nd hand Toyota was over heat..according to the auto mechanic maam you need to overhaul your engine because the cylinder block was crack.....and never mined the payment... ;D  and the Question is... ??? what is the purpose of the Cylinder block in the site of adrian...  ?? ??? ??? is he make an auto shop there.. ::) ???  i'm not disappointing you adrian.. :D but because of your to much attitude you cannot gets some good advices and information regarding in our site to the expert in THng.. because you make yourself as much expert of the respective and expert member here in TSEATC about Thng... my advice to you is READ every post in this site/forum so that you will learned and get what is important in Thng.. just my advice..Good Luck and GBU...

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline adrian

• Love is not a competition but I'm winning.
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2011, 06:00:35 AM »
yah  i remember cylinder block.. when my 2nd hand Toyota was over heat..according to the auto mechanic maam you need to overhaul your engine because the cylinder block was crack.....and never mined the payment... ;D  and the Question is... ??? what is the purpose of the Cylinder block in the site of adrian...  ?? ??? ??? is he make an auto shop there.. ::) ???  i'm not disappointing you adrian.. :D but because of your to much attitude you cannot gets some good advices and information regarding in our site to the expert in THng.. because you make yourself as much expert of the respective and expert member here in TSEATC about Thng... my advice to you is READ every post in this site/forum so that you will learned and get what is important in Thng.. just my advice..Good Luck and GBU...

Raqz ;)
Hahah, I was wrong, Sir dindo was correct. Circular Pipe for Imburnals.

Offline adrian

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2011, 06:02:12 AM »
How can you use Backhoes in a backyard? Our family would like to stay meek regarding to digging site.
They even bought cylinder blocks to cover up the digging to make neighbors think they were digging wells.

Sorry that I can't pose pictures from the dig.
          What is this CYLINDER BLOCK, is it a 4 cylinder, 6 or 8 cylinder and what does it have to do with Wells.  ::) Unless you are overhauling an engine that has a crack block. ;)
T_T I was wrong for the correct term, Imburnal cylinders.

Offline adrian

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2011, 06:07:51 AM »
Update: To bad hole got covered by dirt again(soil was pretty soft)....I was wondering why they didn't use the RCP(Imburnal Cylinders)..

Offline ghost

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2011, 08:18:44 AM »
You see, thunting is not a picnic in the park. You started on the wrong time of the season, what do you expect, loose soil due to water from rain. And again, using that Imburnal as you think is practical in digging, it's a big no. Theory is good but application no. I experienced first hand before with a backhoe and a one meter diameter of that imburnal in a site but to no use. We shelf the project for future recovery to cut it short.  :o ???

Offline adrian

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2011, 09:00:33 AM »
You see, thunting is not a picnic in the park. You started on the wrong time of the season, what do you expect, loose soil due to water from rain. And again, using that Imburnal as you think is practical in digging, it's a big no. Theory is good but application no. I experienced first hand before with a backhoe and a one meter diameter of that imburnal in a site but to no use. We shelf the project for future recovery to cut it short.  :o ???
Sorry but can you explain for noobs like me?

Offline adrian

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2011, 07:08:58 AM »
Update: Due to much water, They'll be needing a submersible water pumps. They have reached 9 meters, Concrete lid.  :)
They have found different stones with signs( Maybe those were the markers). One was a boots shaped stones.

Question: Why would there be a concrete stone under 9 m?

Offline Gener

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2011, 08:38:03 AM »
It looks like most here are working on a huge project?,most are talking on a deep hole? Why? there are just numerous so deep treasures except those blasted tunnels...Will everyone here think that ITS WAR? If they knew that they are not losing the war then its impossible for them to hide this treasures,, am i right? So here comes the Allied Forces in hot pursuit,,,will they still have time to hide them deep? definetly not! so what they did is hid treasures in simplier but complicated way,,,and UNEXPECTED LOCATIONS that even your wildest dream cant think of it..REVERSE YOUR THINKING and YOU SHALL WIN THE GAME!!!!

t_hunter44

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2011, 03:43:33 PM »
It looks like most here are working on a huge project?,most are talking on a deep hole? Why? there are just numerous so deep treasures except those blasted tunnels...Will everyone here think that ITS WAR? If they knew that they are not losing the war then its impossible for them to hide this treasures,, am i right? So here comes the Allied Forces in hot pursuit,,,will they still have time to hide them deep? definetly not! so what they did is hid treasures in simplier but complicated way,,,and UNEXPECTED LOCATIONS that even your wildest dream cant think of it..REVERSE YOUR THINKING and YOU SHALL WIN THE GAME!!!!

Gener,  Yep, that is true that they do not have the time to dig deep holes while on the run except in areas where they have camped and has used POW labor and that is the big cache. Matter of fact I stated, on the same lines, just to refute the claim of NS about 41 possible Japanese cache in one area or location. 

gerald

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2011, 04:58:53 PM »
Update: Due to much water, They'll be needing a submersible water pumps. They have reached 9 meters, Concrete lid.  :)
They have found different stones with signs( Maybe those were the markers). One was a boots shaped stones.

Question: Why would there be a concrete stone under 9 m?

I thought  your  target  is  5m?
But  you are  already 9m right now?
Maybe the Guardians of that item.. transferred the item to other target.
Consult  DB & T-H44.  They are the right persons for this matter.
They can help you.
Why ask  that Black Dwarf...  why you haven't  hit the target..  though you are 9m now.
Or maybe  the Black dwarf   changes his mind not  to give in the items .  Or that items  can be found only  in the world of illusion or in you hallucation state.
Or maybe  this  spot   is a  Main  Bulk...

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2011, 05:31:39 PM »
is that the latest update 9 meters.... ::) ??? that's what i'm talking about.. if you listen to out fellow members here and not to be acting like more than of them.. will maybe they can help you.. and now that is the reward of you attitude... but anyway try to go deeper maybe you can find it there... just tell the digger be careful... PEACE

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Gener

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2011, 01:15:23 AM »

Gener,  Yep, that is true that they do not have the time to dig deep holes while on the run except in areas where they have camped and has used POW labor and that is the big cache. Matter of fact I stated, on the same lines, just to refute the claim of NS about 41 possible Japanese cache in one area or location. 
[/quote]

Thats right T44, Its impossible for them to hide that 41 cache in one location,,,No way! they are not there to play poker or dice! they are dissilusioned,hungry and worried for their life. they cant be like termites digging holes for pleasure of hiding a treasure and come out smiling.. ::)

Offline Gener

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2011, 01:23:31 AM »
I dont think if asking a BLACK DWARF is a good idea! why dont ask the ALMIGHTY as thats far better i guess,,What if that black dwarf is a joker? he told you to dig down 25 meters then once you reached that much of depth and he will tell you,,,,,"SORRY BOY! IM JUST KIDDING!!" :o ???.

Offline adrian

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2011, 02:39:03 AM »
I dont think if asking a BLACK DWARF is a good idea! why dont ask the ALMIGHTY as thats far better i guess,,What if that black dwarf is a joker? he told you to dig down 25 meters then once you reached that much of depth and he will tell you,,,,,"SORRY BOY! IM JUST KIDDING!!" :o ???.

^_^ Those things may happened, but right now Its better to be optimistic.