Author Topic: Help and Need Advices  (Read 52983 times)

Offline adrian

• Love is not a competition but I'm winning.
Re: Help and Need Advices
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2011, 02:43:48 AM »
is that the latest update 9 meters.... ::) ??? that's what i'm talking about.. if you listen to out fellow members here and not to be acting like more than of them.. will maybe they can help you.. and now that is the reward of you attitude... but anyway try to go deeper maybe you can find it there... just tell the digger be careful... PEACE

Raqz ;)
Now what do you suggest we do?

The scanner: reads positive.
The treasure hunter: Which might be as same level as some people here "Says he had encountered similar previous experiences"

Offline adrian

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2011, 02:46:58 AM »
Update: Due to much water, They'll be needing a submersible water pumps. They have reached 9 meters, Concrete lid.  :)
They have found different stones with signs( Maybe those were the markers). One was a boots shaped stones.

Question: Why would there be a concrete stone under 9 m?

I thought  your  target  is  5m?
But  you are  already 9m right now?
Maybe the Guardians of that item.. transferred the item to other target.
Consult  DB & T-H44.  They are the right persons for this matter.
They can help you.
Why ask  that Black Dwarf...  why you haven't  hit the target..  though you are 9m now.
Or maybe  the Black dwarf   changes his mind not  to give in the items .  Or that items  can be found only  in the world of illusion or in you hallucation state.
Or maybe  this  spot   is a  Main  Bulk...

Serious Question....Can guardians transfer items? They already said yes and they have made my aunt signed some paper(in dreams only) ^_^

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2011, 06:17:21 PM »

Serious Question....Can guardians transfer items? They already said yes and they have made my aunt signed some paper(in dreams only) ^_^

adrian please click this thread so that you can have the answer.....

http://www.tseatc.com/smf/index.php/topic,1249.0.html

Raqz ;)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 06:55:06 PM by admin »
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline adrian

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2011, 01:08:00 AM »

adrian please click this thread so that you can have the answer.....

http://www.tseatc.com/smf/index.php/topic,1249.0.html

Raqz ;)
Thanks for the link, Yes, I was able to read that before.

So a big NO?  ???

Offline ghost

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2011, 07:54:05 AM »
Then go for it Adrian. You can post the result here soon. Gold or dirt is always welcome. Hope you the best.

Offline adrian

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2011, 11:01:44 PM »
Then go for it Adrian. You can post the result here soon. Gold or dirt is always welcome. Hope you the best.
>:( 9 is wrong info. About 7m only. Lots of sand.
My uncle just bought a submersible pump 22k two days ago.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2011, 12:35:46 AM »

he bought that sub pump.. is the black dwarf told to your aunt that they need to buy that pump.. i just hope you will not reach 24 meters as what happen to my father in there first site due to his dream and wrong selecting of scanner... better go there and take photos of that sand and dirt they have found in the hole for our fellow members here can advised you before your the pocket will empty..just my advice adrian

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline adrian

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2011, 04:21:38 AM »

he bought that sub pump.. is the black dwarf told to your aunt that they need to buy that pump.. i just hope you will not reach 24 meters as what happen to my father in there first site due to his dream and wrong selecting of scanner... better go there and take photos of that sand and dirt they have found in the hole for our fellow members here can advised you before your the pocket will empty..just my advice adrian

Raqz ;)
Dwarfs have already transferred to other places, @Selecting wrong scanner? Please aware me what happened? Thanks.

Offline boboi

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2011, 01:58:18 AM »
adrian dwarfs cannot transfer the concrete vault, it is far too difficult for them to carry/move/lift up as the vault is too heavy!

but wait,do you believe on what you say,"Dwarfs have already transferred to other places"???

adrian only human efforts and natural phenomenon such as earthquakes,great typhoons or any other natural phenomenon that would bring great impact or force to cause the heavy vaults to move in.
       if they(unseen entities or guardians) could do something,i believe, it is by deceiving our eyes and minds. seems they are controlling our most important factors in treasure hunting.We look but we cannot see.we think but they lead us to nothing.

my 2 cents worth

Offline Gener

« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2011, 02:11:39 AM »
If that dwarf is manipulating that treasure and digging underneath like a termite to shift that vault then better leave him alone! that treasure cannot be recovered anyway so better back off!!... ;D :D ;D...not unless that you wanted to play with him hide & seek??

Offline boboi

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2011, 02:49:07 AM »
if those dwarfs participate to play hide and seek we still got losers all the time..

well,to play with them hide and seek just to establish a bit of friendship it could be better.after all we could have whisper them,to give us the treasure we need,out of mercy, they might approve our cry without thinking.

Offline Gener

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2011, 03:05:57 AM »
But once you got his treasure and he will not have anything to guard (as most says) that dwarf may come back to you and ask it again to give it back! well that will be a big problem later on once that gold was sold! he may bite up your life!!! :o

Offline boboi

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2011, 03:21:01 AM »
does it not come up to his mind,that when he releases the treasures he has nothing to guard with?...so why coming to me and ask the treasure again! i thought they are gentleman to say the deal.

just like a child,when someone has jokingly ask the child, the toy he has holding,or giving something just to lure him,the child would give it the toy.but after a few minutes he would cry and cry wanting to have the toy back in him again.

Offline Gener

« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2011, 03:23:35 AM »
boboi,
 i replied your message brother... ;)

Offline adrian

« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2011, 05:47:32 AM »
New Story,
One of the TH's friend, Is a doctor-treasure hunter in Tagudin, Ilocos Sur(who's pretty rich, own's a hospital). Said that he three Japanese generals had camped and made a barracks in that site. That plausible story boosted my high hopes.

What do you think.? For now no work in digging."Sunday"