Author Topic: SPY WHO LOVE ME  (Read 5500 times)

Offline Gener

SPY WHO LOVE ME
« on: July 06, 2011, 06:13:05 AM »
Nearly a month now when i left the country,,,I went on a usual trekking around and most of the time i was followed by a black 1990s model pajero but i simply ignored it thought i suspected that he is recording every inch of my movement..The last place i visited was indeed too positive that i never even used any gadgets but compass to locate the exact location and i made it(we)..Rest of the team are happy to leave the area since we simply taken the gift so easily in few minutes of time...Suddenly we are surprised that again this pajero were seen hiding on the bushes not so far from us and i realised that this car managed to follow us in that very remote village..Yesterday is not so good news for me,,4 vans full of not so invited guest cordoned the area and a helicopter whirling so patiently on top of them...They surveyed the place and went on that point where we do some chipping!! Im not worried about that not so huge blocks hidden there but my fear is,,,they may not get out alive once they taken something dont belongs to them!!.. :'(

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: SPY WHO LOVE ME
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 06:37:16 AM »
Nearly a month now when i left the country,,,I went on a usual trekking around and most of the time i was followed by a black 1990s model pajero but i simply ignored it thought i suspected that he is recording every inch of my movement..The last place i visited was indeed too positive that i never even used any gadgets but compass to locate the exact location and i made it(we)..Rest of the team are happy to leave the area since we simply taken the gift so easily in few minutes of time...Suddenly we are surprised that again this pajero were seen hiding on the bushes not so far from us and i realised that this car managed to follow us in that very remote village..Yesterday is not so good news for me,,4 vans full of not so invited guest cordoned the area and a helicopter whirling so patiently on top of them...They surveyed the place and went on that point where we do some chipping!! Im not worried about that not so huge blocks hidden there but my fear is,,,they may not get out alive once they taken something dont belongs to them!!.. :'(

Hey Gener, what's this all about? Are you writing a novel here or is this stuff really really true?
TW

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 06:38:39 AM »
Sir Gener,

I just hope that you were able to get his car plate so we can have it traced the owner's name..

Be careful Sir..

Best regards,
Elyong
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline Gener

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 09:54:59 AM »
TW,
 thats a true novel i experienced and yet im encountering...a kind of damaging my brain honestly... ;) ;D

Elyong,
 Plate is intentionally covered with mud!!! tinted windows so no possibility to know who they are...

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 01:30:12 PM »
TW,
 thats a true novel i experienced and yet im encountering...a kind of damaging my brain honestly... ;) ;D

Elyong,
 Plate is intentionally covered with mud!!! tinted windows so no possibility to know who they are...

OK that's great but is this forum in the right location? This is the WHAT IS IT forum board.
TW

Offline ghost

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 11:10:21 PM »
All I can say is sir Gener is the man in code breaking. I can relate to sir Gener's latest "trekking'. Few members here have the capability in verifying distantly and not physically on the place at the time. Thanks to my MENTORS in that.

Offline adrian

• Love is not a competition but I'm winning.
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 12:13:06 AM »
Sir Gener
Just in case, Have a gun by your side.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 06:07:43 PM »

Questions, were the windows blacked out or tinted film, was there a plastic over the license plates that made them hard to read or photo graph?  With possibly one or two "rubber duck" type of antennas on the vehicle?  Was there a chase vehicle of 1 or 2 motorcycles, riders wearing helmuts and possibly a black leather type jacket? Bulge of a .45  in a small of back draw holster?

IF yes to this, I know them.

ZOBEX

Offline boylara

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 04:00:26 PM »
Gener, are you in the Philippines right now? tagal mo na di nakipag kontact sa akin...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 04:14:39 PM »
Came back to USA 3 weeks ago, but now will be going to Mindanao in a couple more weeks.  Going from Ozamis down to GenSan by truck.  Any Jap trucks or such you know of on that rout ?

Zobex