Author Topic: what does it mean???  (Read 3635 times)

Offline nemie

what does it mean???
« on: September 24, 2011, 01:47:07 AM »
a friend of mine had recovered a 4x4 cemented box near an old bamboo tree beside the river, they noticed the marking of a sunflower on one side with its stem forming J, while on the other side they found a marking a women with her body and head bended "nakatuwad" in filipino. they immediate cover it back with soil upon seeing those signs, they fear it might be a bomb. i would like to dig it back again i think something is inside, i need your help and advice regarding this, please help me.... :'(

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
Re: what does it mean???
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 10:06:47 PM »
nemie welcome to TSEATC, regarding that thing that your friend have discovered/recovered as you said.. much better when they will go back to the area where it was located, they will get some photos/pictures on it and post it here. :). we have a lot of members here that can help you and to your friend...  :) good luck...

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline nemie

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 05:52:57 AM »
thanks much for the reply, i already have told him to  do so. i will post it as soon as i receive the pictures.

Offline ghost

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 03:35:07 PM »
As on the code books, an open umbrella or closed umbrella signifies a bomb. But you said sunflower? As to the engraved woman, maybe it is pointing to something to start with. Just my opinion, no other intention.  :)

t_hunter44

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 04:46:49 PM »
a friend of mine had recovered a 4x4 cemented box near an old bamboo tree beside the river, they noticed the marking of a sunflower on one side with its stem forming J, while on the other side they found a marking a women with her body and head bended "nakatuwad" in filipino. they immediate cover it back with soil upon seeing those signs, they fear it might be a bomb. i would like to dig it back again i think something is inside, i need your help and advice regarding this, please help me.... :'(
     Safety comes first and they made the right decision to stop the operation as the flower sign is a bomb, if you ever see a bomb explode, it will burst on all direction, like a flower and a sunflower at that. The woman in the position describe says it all, enjoy before you die, Nothing there but I suggest you look for another marker, say NW of that hole. If in doubt, get that concrete slab scanned, by a good scanner. Just my 2 cents worth and you do not have to take my word. Good Luck!