Author Topic: Hanil Isometric Map  (Read 29192 times)

Offline Janner

Re: Hanil Isometric Map
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2011, 07:37:18 PM »
I just hope that everything is clear. No need to argue

NS, You have been posting maps with all sorts of random lines showing multiple 'treasure locations' on many of those maps but till now I'm not sure if even a single person here even has the slightest clue as to how you are working those all out. You're saying that its the original treasure burial/retrieval codes of the Japanese.. right? It's really getting ridiculous and even I can't take or understand any of what you're saying anymore.
TW

TW
With due respect to you, I would like to apologized to those members who are really skeptical about my post. If you are asking me about single member who had understood and applied my theory, I'll Pm to you his message sent to me. I don't like to post his message here to keep it private. It's up to other members here to judge my post. It's up to them if they will apply it or not. No one is forcing them to apply my theory. But before I die, I must have left something that has no value to others and valuable to few. I am not asking for anyone sympathy here because I already tested and proven my theory that the Japanese treasures were hidden in isometric pattern . I already had PM to you my proof and evidence. Please keep it secret between us and the one posted here. I always believed that learning is a long process/ It's starts from womb to tomb. A baby before they can walk, they must learn to sit, crawl, stands and stepping slowly until their bones and muscle are strong enough to walk alone. Learning my theory is a long process. You must learn first basic geometry, compass reading and orienting of the reference point. Without this knowledge, It's hard to understand and apply my theory of isometrics. But at least I left something valuable to few/

Sincerely yours

Northstar

Firstly i agree with TW, totally incomprehensible are your theories.
Secondly..you have only been here just over a year, and you said that you were a janitor prior to coming here. And now your saying you have
knowledge of Geometry, compass reading and orienting of the reference point (?) not sure what that is?? And when you first came here you had no idea of navigation, compasses or the like, so suddenly you a Grand Master of all these.?
when by your posts we can see that you are not, the flaws in your compass and theodolite work !! Your claim to be a Prof, my goodness the list goes on and on.
But no matter, the only person you make look like a fool is yourself, whilst the members giggle in embarrassment of knowing you...

and still to date no confirmation that your theories work. i dont mean private pm's here there and everywhere, as its "US" the members that you are trying to convince and not privately TW or someone else....
anyway i hope you are able to read this, as most times you dont answer the questions within the posts, which makes me believe you have problems understanding the language here..?

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2011, 07:47:42 PM »
I just hope that everything is clear. No need to argue

NS, You have been posting maps with all sorts of random lines showing multiple 'treasure locations' on many of those maps but till now I'm not sure if even a single person here even has the slightest clue as to how you are working those all out. You're saying that its the original treasure burial/retrieval codes of the Japanese.. right? It's really getting ridiculous and even I can't take or understand any of what you're saying anymore.
TW

TW
With due respect to you, I would like to apologized to those members who are really skeptical about my post. If you are asking me about single member who had understood and applied my theory, I'll Pm to you his message sent to me. I don't like to post his message here to keep it private. It's up to other members here to judge my post. It's up to them if they will apply it or not. No one is forcing them to apply my theory. But before I die, I must have left something that has no value to others and valuable to few. I am not asking for anyone sympathy here because I already tested and proven my theory that the Japanese treasures were hidden in isometric pattern . I already had PM to you my proof and evidence. Please keep it secret between us and the one posted here. I always believed that learning is a long process/ It's starts from womb to tomb. A baby before they can walk, they must learn to sit, crawl, stands and stepping slowly until their bones and muscle are strong enough to walk alone. Learning my theory is a long process. You must learn first basic geometry, compass reading and orienting of the reference point. Without this knowledge, It's hard to understand and apply my theory of isometrics. But at least I left something valuable to few/

Sincerely yours

Northstar

Firstly i agree with TW, totally incomprehensible are your theories.
Secondly..you have only been here just over a year, and you said that you were a janitor prior to coming here. And now your saying you have
knowledge of Geometry, compass reading and orienting of the reference point (?) not sure what that is?? And when you first came here you had no idea of navigation, compasses or the like, so suddenly you a Grand Master of all these.?
when by your posts we can see that you are not, the flaws in your compass and theodolite work !! Your claim to be a Prof, my goodness the list goes on and on.
But no matter, the only person you make look like a fool is yourself, whilst the members giggle in embarrassment of knowing you...

and still to date no confirmation that your theories work. i dont mean private pm's here there and everywhere, as its "US" the members that you are trying to convince and not privately TW or someone else....
anyway i hope you are able to read this, as most times you dont answer the questions within the posts, which makes me believe you have problems understanding the language here..?

Janner

Thanks for that comments.. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings before. Forgive me. I love you

Truly your's

Northstar

Offline Janner

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2011, 07:52:31 PM »

Janner

Thanks for that comments.. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings before. Forgive me. I love you

Truly your's

Northstar

What?? Are you "Gay"......Whatever next ?????.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2011, 08:28:21 PM »

Janner

Truly your's

Northstar

What?? Are you "Gay"......Whatever next ?????.

Janner

I won't stay long in this world. God said " Love your enemy and ask forgiveness for those who hate you" God bless you at all times.

Northstar

Offline Janner

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2011, 08:45:13 PM »
That stuff does not work with me, so think of another one.....
and answer the question..!!!! ::)

t_hunter44

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2011, 09:07:17 PM »
        Love your enemy and ask forgiveness for those who hate you, Hmmm, I thought the Bible said " Love thy enemy and pray for those who persecute you, oh well, everyone has their own version, like myself, I forgive my enemy but I never Forget their Names. He not only expressed his Love for Kizuna, now Janner. Love can go two ways, like Love going the Positive way or Love going just the Opposite, like; I Love to kick your butt. I think I am too Negative but after being called those Foul names, [foul names blocked out], I will say, I would Love to Kick his Sorry Ass. >:(
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 01:32:06 AM by admin »

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2011, 10:32:18 PM »
I think I am too Negative but after being called those Foul names, Idiot, Moron, 3rd Grader, Low IQ,Hen, Monkey repetitively, I will say, I would Love to Kick his Sorry Ass. Angry

TH44
I never thought that you would take it personally. So it's the right time to ask forgiveness from those foul names calling that cause you hurts. I really very sorry about those foul names mentioned above. I won't do it again. Hope you forgive me. God will continue to shower you with more blessings. I love you with all my heart. We live in this world but once.

Respectfully yours

Northstar

t_hunter44

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2011, 10:54:46 PM »
I think I am too Negative but after being called those Foul names, Idiot, Moron, 3rd Grader, Low IQ,Hen, Monkey repetitively, I will say, I would Love to Kick his Sorry Ass. Angry

TH44
I never thought that you would take it personally. So it's the right time to ask forgiveness from those foul names calling that cause you hurts. I really very sorry about those foul names mentioned above. I won't do it again. Hope you forgive me. God will continue to shower you with more blessings. I love you with all my heart. We live in this world but once.

Respectfully yours

Northstar
I always Forgave my Enemies but unfortunately I never Forgot their Names. Say your Love to someone else, I am not gay and you are not my Type. ;D

bovic32

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2011, 11:17:20 PM »

TH44

Respectfully yours

Northstar
I always Forgave my Enemies but unfortunately I never Forgot their Names. Say your Love to someone else, I am not gay and you are not my Type. ;D

Bro TH44 & Janner,
 Bro NS really true to his confession, as you guys forgive your enemies but wont forget their names, yeah nice feeling but dont let any hate stay in your heart,be all friends here in the forum...

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2011, 01:33:44 AM »
Gentlemen,
No matter how upset or angry we get here let's not stoop down to name calling on the forum. That's not allowed here. Just PM it to the members if it makes you feel better.
Thanks,
TW

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2011, 03:07:37 AM »
How to Use a Digital Theodolite and then use Surveyors Stick which has Units of Measurement, not a Pool Stick as someone says he uses, you want  to do a Survey, might as well do it Right. Just Click on the Link below, pretty interesting and informative.

Here in the GEP, that is called Stadia Rod.

t_hunter44

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2011, 08:51:37 PM »

Bro TH44 & Janner,
 Bro NS really true to his confession, as you guys forgive your enemies but wont forget their names, yeah nice feeling but dont let any hate stay in your heart,be all friends here in the forum...
[/quote]
Bovic32, I do not harbor hate in my heart and I am Picky in Selecting my Friends.

bovic32

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2011, 11:32:56 PM »

Bro TH44 & Janner,
Bovic32, I do not harbor hate in my heart and I am Picky in Selecting my Friends.
[/quote]

I understand