Author Topic: Hanil Isometric Map  (Read 29191 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Hanil Isometric Map
« on: September 30, 2011, 02:50:58 AM »
This is the map Posted by Olep from Zamboanga here in Tseatc. This map is a very nice map to study because of the presence of the trees marker as an arrow to locate the treasure site. I hope with this map, more members will understand on the Japanese hidden their treasures. You will notice that there are three trees align in 30 degrees angle NE. These are the main markers or arrows to get the exact bearing of the treasure site.

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: Hanil Isometric Map
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 03:25:30 AM »
This is the result after placing all the important lines and angles to complete the isometric pattern of Hanil map

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 03:47:41 AM »
Sooo very convenient for you to put horizontal and vertical lines as you wish NS, every map presented to you, you distort because your mind is distorted, you keep spreading poison in this forum.
Eversince you propagate that "I saw n meet tricks" , majority of members here does'nt buy that idea. Kapalll-kapall, kapall mo talaga no? Majority here would never be sorry for scrapping your ideas. (take note Scrap is different from Scrape, gets mo?)
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 04:14:24 AM »
Comparison Between isometric pattern and Hanil. Look at the position of the trees marker, they are all exact in isomeric pattern

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 04:37:50 AM »
The first target is the tested regalo site. 8 to 10 ft. target. Good for 5 bars only and sometimes jewelries. That target is indicated by stars in the map of Hanil

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 04:39:44 AM »
The first target is the tested regalo site. 8 to 10 ft. target. Good for 5 bars only and sometimes jewelries. That target is indicated by stars in the map of Hanil

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 01:56:20 PM »
Now, How will you locate the first target? You need to use a stick marker. In my case, I used a detachable billard stick (tako) with sharpen tip to easily penetrate in the soil. The purpose of stick marker is to put a guide during locating the exact treasure site. Also used an Engineer directional compass for accurate result in getting the exact bearing. This is how to do it
First: Target your compass in the straight north direction tree marker. Second: Get the Bearing of the next tree marker in 30 degrees NW direction. Then,  move forward or backward until you get the exact angle.
Third: Double check the bearing if your are in straight north direction tree marker and 30 degrees NW tree marker. It is better if you have a theodolite in double checking the exact bearing. In my case, I used my improvised lensatic compass in double checking the exact target.
Fourth: Put the  Stick marker to where the theodolite or compass stand in exact bearing. The stick marker should stand very straight at the ground with at least 4 ft height to easily get the next bearing which is the treasure site
Take note: The blue dot is the stick marker.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 03:08:00 PM »
Now that you already have the stick marker in placed. It's time to locate the exact treasure site. The target is on the straight East of the stick marker, Then move to the East direction and pointing your compass to the west to get the exact bearing of the stick marker and the treasure site. Then, point your compass to 60 degrees NW to get the exact bearing of the tree marker and treasure site. When you are already in right spot of the treasure site, then double check again by using theodolite or improvised lensatic compass. Very easy and accurate. No need to worry about decoy spot.

I am not forcing anybody here to buy my method. Just try it and you will love it...

Good luck to all YTH

Northstar

t_hunter44

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 10:23:15 PM »
      I am just wondering why this so called Japanese Maps has a Compass Bearing N,S,E,W and Japanese Characters, sometimes I see characters in English. Why would they try to make it easy is a question that came to mind and why N,S,E,W when they have their own. For your info, here is the North, South, East, West in Kanji.

t_hunter44

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 09:02:47 PM »
Now that you already have the stick marker in placed. It's time to locate the exact treasure site. The target is on the straight East of the stick marker, Then move to the East direction and pointing your compass to the west to get the exact bearing of the stick marker and the treasure site. Then, point your compass to 60 degrees NW to get the exact bearing of the tree marker and treasure site. When you are already in right spot of the treasure site, then double check again by using theodolite or improvised lensatic compass. Very easy and accurate. No need to worry about decoy spot.

I am not forcing anybody here to buy my method. Just try it and you will love it...

Good luck to all YTH

Northstar
NS, I think you need to clarify your instructions for the COMPASS ALWAYS POINTS NORTH .with the Exception of your REVERSE COMPASS that Points SOUTH. Even me that you say has a mentality of a 3rd grader knows that the Compass always Point North. You did claim that you have a Compass that Points South, and now, WEST and then 60 degrees NW, this 3rd Grader is lost.

t_hunter44

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 09:17:04 PM »
THEODOLITE is an Optic instrument conssisting of a small mounted telescope Rotatable in Horizontal and Vertical planes used to measure ANGLES in Surveying, Meteorology and Navigation. Click on the Link below to have an Idea how it Looks.

http://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+a+theodolite&hl=en&biw=1187&bih=617&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=neOHTrycKKbksQLv--CKDw&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QsAQ

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2011, 02:22:21 AM »
NS, I think you need to clarify your instructions for the COMPASS ALWAYS POINTS NORTH .with the Exception of your REVERSE COMPASS that Points SOUTH. Even me that you say has a mentality of a 3rd grader knows that the Compass always Point North. You did claim that you have a Compass that Points South, and now, WEST and then 60 degrees NW, this 3rd Grader is lost.

TH44
I really need to clarify especially to a person like you with low level of understanding. Compass points to any directions with use of rotatable bezel as your guide in which direction you desire. Only the compass needle always point to north direction. Even you rotate the compass in any direction, the needle does not change to it's north direction. The compass bezel will be your guide in which direction you wish to point your compass. Gets mo?
Maybe your compass is a cheap one without rotatable bezel, that's why you had a hard time understanding in using it. Better buy a good quality compass in higher price. Much better if you have a lensatic compass because you can get the exact direction by using the sighting wire. It's like aiming the riffle.
Theodolite works similar to lensatic compass because both uses compass to get the exact angle and target. Theodolite has more advantage compare to lensatic compass. It can easily use in uphill and downhill target by tilting the telescope up and down. Unlike lensatic compass that has it's limitations especially when the target is very far. Not as accurate as theodolite.GEts mo. Hehehe ;D ;D ;D Here is the photo of lensatic compass by Janner

t_hunter44

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2011, 01:41:09 PM »

TH44
I really need to clarify especially to a person like you with low level of understanding. Compass points to any directions with use of rotatable bezel as your guide in which direction you desire. Only the compass needle always point to north direction. Even you rotate the compass in any direction, the needle does not change to it's north direction. The compass bezel will be your guide in which direction you wish to point your compass. Gets mo?
Maybe your compass is a cheap one without rotatable bezel, that's why you had a hard time understanding in using it. Better buy a good quality compass in higher price. Much better if you have a lensatic compass because you can get the exact direction by using the sighting wire. It's like aiming the riffle. Hehehe, did you mean that Air Rifle that you have seen that the owner refuse to let you use as you were holding the rifle with the Butt end away from you.
Theodolite works similar to lensatic compass because both uses compass to get the exact angle and target. Theodolite has more advantage compare to lensatic compass. It can (BE)easily use(USED)  in uphill and downhill target by tilting the telescope up and down. Unlike lensatic compass that has it's limitations especially when the target is very far. Not as accurate as theodolite.GEts mo. Hehehe ;D ;D ;D Here is the photo of lensatic compass by Janner
      In the old subject about your compass, Janner and myself were the ones that started saying it was a lensatic compass that you did not know at the time and now you think you are  thoroughly versed in the use of Lensatic compass and then also I do not believe you have handled a Theodolite in your lifetime but going back to your previous instructions,you said " Point the Compass West", you did not say TURN the BEZEL West and  that applies also to the 60 degree SW, now who is the stupid instructor now? With your lousy instructions and you claim to be a PHD Professor and I won't be surprised if 99.5 percent of your students failed, if you ever taught anything as Claimed. DB is willing to show his Credentials that you called Stupid, you never accepted the Challenge as you have no Credentials, just your lies and your lies has all kinds of Loopholes and you are not even a good LIAR as you get caught all the time. Nobody here has accepted your lines, unless I missed it. I think I will have to cut this short as what I have said as it will take you time to DIGEST, if you ever will as I know for a fact that you have a problem with reading comprehension, my CO-3rd Grader. You and your Lensatic Compass that you bought in Davao City for 150 pesos, hmmp. My Cheap Compass, Nope, I do not have one as I do not need a Compass and I don't intend to buy one but if I ever will, it will be a one costing that you cannot afford. And why are you Posting the Lensatic Compass of Janner, Why not your Cheap one that you do not even know at the time that that is a Lensatic Compass, Go Ahead, post yours and then also, Why can't you POST your OWN MAPS, its always someones  Map, maybe because you do not have ONE, take out the Maybe, You do not have a Map of your own.

Offline Janner

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2011, 08:46:29 PM »

TH44
Maybe your compass is a cheap one without rotatable bezel, that's why you had a hard time understanding in using it. Better buy a good quality compass in higher price. Much better if you have a lensatic compass because you can get the exact direction by using the sighting wire. It's like aiming the riffle.
Theodolite works similar to lensatic compass because both uses compass to get the exact angle and target. Theodolite has more advantage compare to lensatic compass. It can easily use in uphill and downhill target by tilting the telescope up and down. Unlike lensatic compass that has it's limitations especially when the target is very far. Not as accurate as theodolite.GEts mo. Hehehe ;D ;D ;D Here is the photo of lensatic compass by Janner

the statement above is not correct, Theodolites do NOT use compasses to get the exact angle of anything. The compass on a theodolite is to orientate the theodolite to Mag North only !!
And then angles are obtained by moving the telescope to your reference object(1) and then RO (2) to give you a angle only.
from the various angles, and distances you can obtain a grid reference. the telescopes vertical movement is to record heights in either the plus or minus angle.

hope this will clarify things further and not confuse members with false information which could lead to further problems for them  ;)

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2011, 11:35:38 PM »
I second to that, you do not use that theodolite compass for ANY ANGLE reading, you use the VERNIER A or B for Data Reading, and again, you never read it as angle bearing. I will let you find it out what you call that vernier data.