Author Topic: OKM Depth Detection  (Read 52809 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2011, 04:49:34 AM »
Its pretty sad really, i am sure deep down somewhere you may be a nice guy, but with all this Fantasy that you post, not many will like you or even believe in you.

Looking at you to date, nothing proven or shown from all of your theories !

How  sad. I really feel you must  be a very lonely guy......

never mind .....perhaps someone out there like you....??
 ;)

Now that I remember that photo of yours during your field test of your equipment. The operator was an Ifugao of mountain province. Operating the lap top with complete ifugao uniform. Maybe you can fool those ifugao but not me.
Most owners of OKM now are asking for payment to those who are asking for their services to scan the area. Because they basically knew that their equipment is not wise enough for finding japanese treasures. Mostly, the cost of their services were very expensive, They will not agree of sharing even 50/50.. They will just tell you that " sharing is good but we need cash"

Offline Janner

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2011, 04:53:09 AM »
Its pretty sad really, i am sure deep down somewhere you may be a nice guy, but with all this Fantasy that you post, not many will like you or even believe in you.

;)

Now that I remember that photo of yours during your field test of your equipment. The operator was an Ifugao of mountain province. Operating the lap top with complete ifugao uniform. Maybe you can fool those ifugao but not me.
Most owners of OKM now are asking for payment to those who are asking for their services to scan the area. Because they basically knew that their equipment is not wise enough for finding japanese treasures. Mostly, the cost of their services were very expensive, They will not agree of sharing even 50/50.. They will just tell you that " sharing is good but we need cash"

the pic was of the OKM being used here in the Phils, and not about the person using it...so once more get it right please before you start shouting....

bovic32

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2011, 05:01:19 AM »
Bro NS,
 We understand business in the world YT's, in fact, better to have one to study well the gadget and apply for ourself in our specific area.Since we dont have an original map,I go for this trial and error method. I just prepare now at least 10 holes in 1 site.because of this concealment method.

Offline NORTHSTAR

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2011, 05:04:54 AM »

;)

the pic was of the OKM being used here in the Phils, and not about the person using it...so once more get it right please before you start shouting....

Those photos are all part of their marketing plan. Just always remember to remind you that OKM can reached up to 1.5 meter only not 15 meters. Let those manufacturer of OKM to have a field test with me. Then. maybe I'll purchase a hundreds of them. Let's see..  

Offline NORTHSTAR

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2011, 05:13:48 AM »
Bro NS,
 We understand business in the world YT's, in fact, better to have one to study well the gadget and apply for ourself in our specific area.Since we dont have an original map,I go for this trial and error method. I just prepare now at least 10 holes in 1 site.because of this concealment method.
Bro Bovic

So many equipment tested, so many models has promising specs, so many sites tested and so many money, time and effort wasted. Nothing was found even Japanese toothpick. Tin cans, nails and other waste materials, that's a big yes success for OKM

Offline Janner

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2011, 05:15:35 AM »

;)

Those photos are all part of their marketing plan. Just always remember to remind you that OKM can reached up to 1.5 meter only not 15 meters. Let those manufacturer of OKM to have a field test with me. Then. maybe I'll purchase a hundreds of them. Let's see..  

dont you talk total rubbish at times...but as i said a long time ago....

you are who you are, and nothing will change you.!!
So you will remain one of the few despised and lonely people...
live in your Fantasy world of dreams and wannabe's. for thats what you are.....
anyway enough of this drivel for me,

the stage is yours Prof NS, lets see how you perform..?

Offline Janner

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2011, 05:18:44 AM »
oh a few facts for you to play with....

# An accumulation of gold coins was detected with the treasure detector eXp 5000 in 3,20 m depth in rocky soil.
# This sensational discovery of a chest with gold bars was detected with the OKM earth imager eXp 3000 in aprox. 4,50 m depth.
# The engine of a fighter plane was located by Future I-160 in about 5 m depth under concrete soil.
# A gallery could be located by the metal detector eXp 5000 in 8 m depth. The diameter of this detected tunnel is 1,50 m.
# During official tests this historical tunnel has been located in a depth of 6 m under pavement. The tunnel has a diameter of 1 m.
# This old historic wine cellar has been digged up in France. This chamber is situated at 21 m depth.

facts NS Facts !!!!!!

Offline NORTHSTAR

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2011, 05:22:11 AM »
Janner
Got it. I love you. God bless you at all times

Northstar

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2011, 06:06:42 AM »
NS have you ever even used an OKM detector before? Janner has actually posted his results here before but I never saw anything posted about an OKM from you. Janner has facts whereby you seem to just be 'guesstimating' about the detection depth of this machine.

If you have actual experience using this unit, please post it otherwise we can't take you seriously about this subject.
TW

TW
I don't have any photos while watching OKM during the field test of my friend. The equipment will speak for itself. Res IPsa Liquitor if I'm right.. My friend was so disappointed because it can read only at 3 to 5 ft only maximum. Another user of OKM I witnessed was a australian national treasure hunter operating in samal Island. During their field test, a large non ferrous object at around 15 feet target but when dug up, nothing was found. The worst among all, they used backhoe up to 40 ft and the hole was so huge. Nothing was found. Very disappointing. So sad. not only one hole but several exploration using the OKM. Millions were lost. Promising results in field test but nothing found until now

NS, there's already too much concrete proof that the OKM can detect deeper than 1.5 M. I'd say perhaps your friend suffered from Operator Error and didn't really know how to operate it properly.
TW

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2011, 07:01:41 AM »
New Historical Findings in Middle East with OKM
eXp 4000 metal detector!

OKM bronze statue
click to enlarge
Once again customers from the Middle East area informed us about new finds with their treasure detector eXp 4000. The precious ancient atifacts has been excavated in the Middle East. These very special targets were hidden about 1.2 m underground. The measurements in eXp 4000's Ground Scan mode has been confirmed before digging with the DDV system (visual metal detector system with metal discrimination).

The following excavations brought to light this beautiful copper plate of undefined age and value. The plate has a diameter of about 22 cm. The relief decoration on the front side shows a woman. Its meaning or the former usage of this copperplate is not yet assessed.

OKM copper plate
click to enlarge
Also, the awe-inspiring bronze statue was located in the Middle East with the eXp 4000 ground scanner. The statue is quite heavy and has a height of 45 cm. Both artifacts are of undefined high value and are from former ages (exact age unknown).

This is a real facts. 1.2 m depth

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2011, 07:14:42 AM »
#  Several gold coins has been digged up in Greece. They were situated in about 2 m depth under the ground.
#  An accumulation of gold coins was detected with the treasure detector eXp 5000 in 3,20 m depth in rocky soil.
#  The sensational discovery of a chest with gold bars was detected with the OKM earth imager eXp 3000 in aprox. 4,50 m depth.
#  The engine of a fighter plane was located by Future I-160 in about 5 m depth under concrete soil.
#  A gallery could be located by the metal detector eXp 5000 in 8 m depth. The diameter of this detected tunnel is 1,50 m.
#  During official tests this historical tunnel has been located in a depth of 6 m under pavement. The tunnel has a diameter of 1 m.
#  This old historic wine cellar has been dug up in France. This chamber is situated at 21 m depth.

Pictures were not attached but look at the link to complete the picture: http://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/company/depth_penetration.php?lang=en

This has been a fact beyond reasonable doubt:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 07:33:00 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

t_hunter44

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2011, 12:16:13 PM »

How  sad. I really feel you must  be a very lonely guy......

;)

NS,
      I was gonna take it easy on you and give you a break but here you are again with you High and Mighty Attitude, so here goes. I do not think OKM will agree to a Field Test with you NS as you have to show your Financial Capability to buy even just one, not hundreds and since the OKM product that was being discussed here is OKM EXP 4000, here is the Price ON SALE at KELLYCO.        
                         1.   OKM EXP 4000 ------------------$14,800
                         2.   OKM EXP 4000 Gold Edition ----$20,200
                         3.   OKM EXP 4000 Pro -------------$$36,700

Can you even afford the Shipping and Handling Fee, I doubt if you can even afford that, much less hundreds. GET REAL or if you can't, Take a Hike or Jump in Davao River and the Kagangs(Coconut Crabs) will be happy to accommodate the Likes of you. BOANG ka man gyud! You are Coco and a Nut.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:16:36 PM by t_hunter44 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2011, 12:51:30 PM »

;)

Janner, that statement is where I will disagree with you, NS is Rotten to the Core. How many times did he say to TW, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN, that is the Rock for you., or is it Feeble minded or Peeble Minded, simo-simo.

t_hunter44

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2011, 05:16:09 PM »

How  sad. I really feel you must  be a very lonely guy......

;)

Now that I remember that photo of yours during your field test of your equipment. The operator was an Ifugao(not Was, IS an Ifugao and he will remain an Ifugao) of mountain province. Operating the lap top with complete ifugao uniform. Maybe you can fool those ifugao but not me.
Most owners of OKM now are asking for payment to those who are asking for their services to scan the area. Because they basically knew that their equipment is not wise enough for finding japanese treasures. (equipment that is Wise, I give up)Mostly, the cost of their services were very expensive, They will not agree of sharing even 50/50.. They will just tell you that " sharing is good but we need cash"
(If I spent more than half a Million Pesos for my equipment, do not expect my services for free and a 50/50 share is not advisable as Greed can come in at anytime, what is the guarantee that I can have my 50% share, NADA!) I cannot blame those guys for declining that 50/50 % share, a fool they are not and I agree with those guys.

Those photos are all part of their marketing plan. Just always remember to remind you that OKM can reached(REACH) up to 1.5 meter only not 15 meters. Let those manufacturer of OKM to have a field test with me. Then. maybe I'll purchase a hundreds of them. Let's see..( if you can even afford One.)
      Reading Comprehension again. The Target was found at 1.5 Meters. If one found the target at a depth of 10 inches, by your understanding, the EXP 4000 is only good to 10 inches. The EXP 4000 is advertised to penetrate to 80 Feet. Have you ever heard of False Claims or FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, probably Not. If a company claims that their product can detect to a depth of 80 feet  but is good only to 1.5 meters, the buyer or customer can SUE that Company for False Advertisement and everyone that has bought the same Product can put their name in that Lawsuit and many companies has paid DEARLY for False Advertisement. Maybe they do not have that in Davao City. Even a Psychiatric Ward who claims to be the best in the province, claiming that their patients gets 3 meals a day and get the best medical attention can be sued if they are not as advertised, Gets Mo? Whew! ::)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 05:17:48 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline golden boy

• DOWSING STICKS, CERTIFIED DOWSER
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2011, 06:17:12 AM »
80 feet deep penetration is just to good to be true. :)