Author Topic: OKM Depth Detection  (Read 52807 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2011, 07:56:58 PM »
Janner

Your here as you claimed that you have mastered OKM 4000. Most of the time you claimed that it's an operator's problem. What is that all about? Now, explain that to all of us now.. members here are waiting for your best response...Hehehe ;D ;D ;D Better Shuuuuuuuuuuuuut up...

Reply 1......

in Tech Talk thread on    
EXP 4000
« on: January 16, 2011, 07:15:17 PM » i wrote a short post on the OKM4 and within that post i described my self as a "Novice" unlike what you are so falsely accusing me of " Mastering" the OKM4.
Once more false accusations just to boost your own ego and take the heat of yourself Prof NS/Janitor....so all the members can if they so wish go to that post and read it themselves....

as for "Operator" error, which is the most common cause of MD not working correctly, you have to be able to see and watch what the operator is doing to give an opinion on what he is doing wrong, if anything ? So Mr/Prof NS/Janitor i hope you understand the simple English...oh and by the way did you use the DVD...?

Now then Mr/Prof NS/Janitor its your turn to boost your ego and credibility to all the members here....show the proof of your ridiculous theories and your finds...no excuses this time !  i replied to your contemptuous challenge, now your turn to reply to mine....

"I Challenge YOU to Produce Your Finds here on this site via pics and postings"  !!!

and if you "cannot, will not" then you are like its been said all along...!!

It was already posted here. It's up to you to find out.

Offline Janner

« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2011, 07:58:42 PM »
Reply 2.....

Janner

See...... hehehe. you kept on talking about operators problem about metal detectors, then you cannot explain with regards to this concern. Don.t give false information if you can't stand with your balls. jejejeje ;D ;D ;D

Even how nice to Janner, still the same insult I received from him. Now, where's that respectable hero member here? Ran away with his tail between his balls. hahahaha. Very, very funny pirate...

And this is how Mr/Prof NS/Janitor talks to you, via profanity and insults, false accusations and lies. the Gutter language you would expect from
other sordid people, instead of here on this site.
Even my Kids were disgusted at your language when they read your posts...!!

as for the "Dont give false information" bit i didnt !!............ but you have for over a YEAR now !!!!!

I wonder how the female members on this site feel reading your profanity...????
Must be embarrassing to read such stuff....??

Offline Janner

« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2011, 08:01:59 PM »
Janner

Your here as you claimed that you have mastered OKM 4000. Most of the time you claimed that it's an operator's problem. What is that all about? Now, explain that to all of us now.. members here are waiting for your best response...Hehehe ;D ;D ;D Better Shuuuuuuuuuuuuut up...

Reply 1......

in Tech Talk thread on    
EXP 4000
« on: January 16, 2011, 07:15:17 PM » i wrote a short post on the OKM4 and within that post i described my self as a "Novice" unlike what you are so falsely accusing me of " Mastering" the OKM4.
Once more false accusations just to boost your own ego and take the heat of yourself Prof NS/Janitor....so all the members can if they so wish go to that post and read it themselves....

as for "Operator" error, which is the most common cause of MD not working correctly, you have to be able to see and watch what the operator is doing to give an opinion on what he is doing wrong, if anything ? So Mr/Prof NS/Janitor i hope you understand the simple English...oh and by the way did you use the DVD...?

Now then Mr/Prof NS/Janitor its your turn to boost your ego and credibility to all the members here....show the proof of your ridiculous theories and your finds...no excuses this time !  i replied to your contemptuous challenge, now your turn to reply to mine....

"I Challenge YOU to Produce Your Finds here on this site via pics and postings"  !!!

It is NOT !!! Prove it !!!!

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »
Janner

Reply 1......

in Tech Talk thread on    
EXP 4000

Simple English cannot understand.

Offline Janner

« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2011, 09:00:26 PM »
Janner

Reply 1......

in Tech Talk thread on    
EXP 4000

Simple English cannot understand.

this answer is exactly what i expected from you !!1...however....

"I Challenge YOU to Produce Your Finds here on this thread via pics and postings, now!!"  !!!

C'mon Mr/Prof NS/Janitor, i gave a answer to mine with facts. now you do the same if you can...? :D

t_hunter44

« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2011, 09:55:39 PM »
folks,

in some point NS was right..there are MD's company claiming that their can penetrate 20ft but the truth is only 20inches..there are EM scanners advertise that can penetrate up to 150ft(dessert) but the truth is,it can penetrate up to 30ft(phil)..i also used some USA(underground survey apparatus) models they claim that it can penetrate up to 80ft for in fact it can hardly penetrate at 10ft esp. if you are using it near the sea same with okm 4000.
gpl's/motherload/ground resistivity scaners  says that it can really detect gold but the truth it can detect a particular mineral which will registered as gold
same with nokta,my friend used nokta says that they detected a gold at 15ft they reach at 40ft but still no gold,the other one says their nokta detects a gold in the tree when they cut the tree and re-detect the detection turns to silver but when they chop the tree into tiny pieces still no gold or silver...

maybe some of you asking, why?well folks just considered the mineralization in our country and the techniques used by japs..

but on the other hand these detectors/scanners still useful to some cases.

one things also,anyone of you here has a USA or any EXP model try to scan(take note:those who know exactly how to use) facing the sun..and you will be astounded by its result.

folks, just always remember my motto "its not the detectors/scanners that matters best but its the detectorist that matters most"
What is FACING  THE SUN got to do with Scanning?

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2011, 09:58:02 PM »
It's here and already here. Jejeje

t_hunter44

« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2011, 10:09:56 PM »
Janner

Give me the model of that MD that can reach 20 ft? Very funny MD. Only in the specs, yes 20 ft, but in real scenario 3 ft only. Hehehe
        Here you are again with your Crap and Sarcasm but who really cares what you think, your credibility here is Nothing to be desired, go ahead, keep posting, its Free. Why would you even want to know his MD Model, you already stated time and time again that MD or Scanners is a waste of Money,your ISAWMETRICKS is what you believed in, I don't.Do not worry about how much money they spend on their sites or equipment, its not your money anyway. Go peddle your ISAWMETRICKS to your fellow TH in your area, Golden Boy might just buy it as you seem to be friends. Birds of the same feather Flock together.

t_hunter44

« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2011, 10:24:29 PM »
Janner

Can you explain clearly about operators problem regarding detector like your OKM 4000? Instructions were given clearly in the operating manual. What else?
NS, one can download the Manual and its pretty concise, if one can understand the Instructions. What else, ONE MUST HAVE THE OKM 4000 and of course, READING COMPREHENSION.

t_hunter44

« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2011, 10:38:16 PM »
NS is leaving TSEATC?  NO WAY!!!! others will leave but not my good friend. hehehe, stay where you are NS.  :D :D :D
Nope, NS will not leave TSEATC, its his life, without TSEATC, he don't have a Life. NS gets lonesome by himself and he needs a Good Friend like you.

Offline golden boy

• DOWSING STICKS, CERTIFIED DOWSER
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2011, 12:01:33 AM »
NS is leaving TSEATC?  NO WAY!!!! others will leave but not my good friend. hehehe, stay where you are NS.  :D :D :D
Nope, NS will not leave TSEATC, its his life, without TSEATC, he don't have a Life. NS gets lonesome by himself and he needs a Good Friend like you.

No one leaves TSEATC, WE ARE ALL FRIENDS HERE :D :D :D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:57:52 AM by admin »

t_hunter44

« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2011, 01:02:17 AM »
NS is leaving TSEATC?  NO WAY!!!! others will leave but not my good friend. hehehe, stay where you are NS.  :D :D :D

;D Talk for Yourself. I could count the members here that I consider Friends with my fingers and they don't even amount to 10 and like I said before, I am kind of Picky in choosing friends .
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:58:43 AM by admin »

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2011, 01:24:52 AM »
I feel compelled to comment;;

These kinds of posts are making us ALL look like idiots, because, we are who we associate with.

Does any of this relate the depth capabilities of an OKM ?

I have had little time with an OKM, but some with the comparable Nokta.  Neither one can reach the depths claimed.  I had long and unprofitable conversations about this with John White at Kellyco.  Kellyco will give you second hand references to capabilities, depths and such.  All are from factory sales agents.  No one at Kellyco has ANY field experience in using a Nokta or a OKM.  This revelation was only after several LONG phone calls and hard questions asking for data.  The only field experience the Kellyco people have had was around the lot at the Kellyco business.  Factory sales and dealer reps came to the facility and demonstrated the units to the staff.  That is all.  JW kept repeating the same claim, some person found a pot of gold coins at a depth of 60 feet.  But, that is what the factory rep told him.  I spent a month on Bohol with a Nokta and I feel somewhat confidant in what it can and can not do.  I am going back next week for another month there with the same unit.  If you find a strong box at 12 feet, consider it good but highly unlikely.  The unit routinely missed city water mains, steel pipe, and city sewer pipes.  Those should show up as hollow cavities like a cave.  But no luck.  However we spent the better part of a day scanning a dry rice paddy and found some strange items.  One was detected as an "alloy box with cavity inside"  WOW.  After digging down 18 inches we found an empty aluminum cigar tube !!!  WOW it must have been 50 years old because my DAD used to smoke the same cigar and tube in the mid 1950's.  We have also found rodent tunnels at 18".  So there are a lot of factors that go into all of this.  All of these units misrepresent depth measurements.  Read the factory manuals closely.

Zobex

Offline golden boy

• DOWSING STICKS, CERTIFIED DOWSER
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2011, 01:44:01 AM »
NS is leaving TSEATC?  NO WAY!!!! others will leave but not my good friend. hehehe, stay where you are NS.  :D :D :D
[/uote]

;D Talk for Yourself. I could count the members here that I consider Friends with my fingers and they don't even amount to 10 and like I said before, I am kind of Picky in choosing friends .
im not talking to you, im talking to all my friends here :D :D :D :

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2011, 06:03:30 AM »
Gentlemen,

Well I would also HOPE that what Golden Boy said - 'we're all friends here' on TSEATC is at least somewhat true.

Is it really work so much arguing over this OKM detector? I hope we can resolve this topic otherwise maybe it's better off being closed now due to so many differences of opinions here.

Lets see what happens...  :o

TW