Author Topic: Decipher stone map  (Read 12936 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Decipher stone map
« on: October 09, 2011, 08:22:45 AM »
This stone map was sent to me via e mail. Let us hide his user name as "SS". It's up to him if he come out in this topic to tell his identity. I hope so. This stone map was among the best stone map I've ever seen. Look at this and his message.

Hello Sir Northstar. Am sort of new around and I was wondering if you could help interpret this map on a stone, what it says? I must admit I do not possess the brains to understand your isometrics but I trust you would shed light on this map.
 Thank you very much and do reply very soon.

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: Decipher stone map
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 10:07:57 AM »
This is the map that will decipher the stone map/  It needs a real Japanese map to decipher stone map.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 10:11:36 AM »
Take a look at this comparison between the two.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 10:33:44 AM »
Now check all the details inside the Japanese. Find the 3 boulders or trees marker that are align from each other in equal distance. Get the bearing and the exact angle of those markers for best reference to locate treasure site. Another thing you can find in that area is a water source, It might be a spring or water well in that area.

Offline Myres

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 11:24:23 PM »
Am very excited bro Northstar. True, there are three old old trees and a spring around. There are two mango trees and one giant tamarind tree. And there is a spring. Now I have to study your interpretation. Thank you very much and I will come back to you soon.

t_hunter44

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 12:07:59 AM »
Now check all the details inside the Japanese.(Just what do you mean by that, NS) Find the 3 boulders or trees marker that are align(aligned)  from each other in equal distance. Get the bearing and the exact angle of those markers for best reference to locate treasure site. Another thing you can find in that area is a water source, It might be a spring or water well in that area.

t_hunter44

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 12:28:41 AM »
NS, You like to Twist things around to satisfy your needs. Maybe you expect us not to notice but you are not Fooling us. The Stone Marker with your lines to SUIT your DELUSION. Why did you not include the Markings on the far Left of that Stone, there is still some Lines in there and below on the Far Left of that Long Horizontal Line is a Half Circle with 4 dimples , if you superimpose that picture but that is not important as it does not fit in your Pathological Reasoning. Maybe you can give us a Good Reason why you Left Out that Part(Far Left) of that stone marker, not for my benefit as I won't believe it anyway but for the others here that is grasping for straws.

t_hunter44

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 12:33:40 AM »
NS,Here is your Version.  ::)

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 02:32:49 AM »
Am very excited bro Northstar. True, there are three old old trees and a spring around. There are two mango trees and one giant tamarind tree. And there is a spring. Now I have to study your interpretation. Thank you very much and I will come back to you soon.

I never thought that you are the owner of the stone map. Is'nt it? Most of the time, I hide the identity of the person requesting for my help. Now that you are here, let's find out the exact treasure site in your area. Bring someone who has knowledge in surveying to get the exact bearing of the trees marker. Get also the distance between them. If possible use a engineer directional compass to get the exact bearing.. Can you tell me the location of your site?

Good luck

Northstar

Offline Myres

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 04:30:10 PM »
Good morning Sir Northstar. Am here at the site right now and I am preparing the sketch of the the trees and the well. I will be posting it here shortly for your evaluation. I want the details to be accurate as much as possible. Do wait a little bit now. The connection here is somewhat very slow though. Thanks!

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 05:20:39 PM »
Good morning too bro Myres. I'll be here to monitor your site.

Good luck

Northstar

Offline Myres

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 06:32:03 PM »
Hello Bro. Northstar. Here is the sketch of the treasure map as best as I can. Feel free to ask if there are things for clarification. Will wait for your reply. Excitedly! He he.

Offline Myres

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 06:37:54 PM »
Bro. Northstar, I hope there won't be a problem with the PDF file as I can't seem to convert it into a JPEG file. Anyway, do text me if there is a problem. Here is my cellphone number: 0920-5373930. Thanks. Will wait for your reply.

Offline Janner

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 07:14:23 PM »
Your Map Mr Myres

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 07:26:05 PM »
Please get the exact bearing of the tamarind and mango 1. There's a problem regarding the distance between the mango 2 and mango 1 which is 260 ft in relation to the distance between mango 2 and tamarind which is 200 ft only. It is not proportionate if the bearing of tamarind and mango 1 is 100 % north and south reference point