Author Topic: Uranium and Pollunium  (Read 4685 times)

bovic32

Uranium and Pollunium
« on: October 10, 2011, 05:30:50 AM »
With regards in this kind of radioactive element, is it really included in YT?I doubt just because some TH'r in our place talk about this radio active element.Once I saw this called Pollunium(Po)with serial no.before somewhere in Malalag, Davao del sur.Is this valuable?Any ideas THr's?

Offline ghost

Re: Uranium and Pollunium
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 01:08:15 PM »
There is a possibility that radioactive materials were with the Japs during that time. Their ally Germany ship ( U boats ) some materials to Japan via Singapore. During the last days of the war, the sea lanes were blockaded by Allied navies that some of their cargoes were diverted to the Philippines particularly Mindanao. (Nat geo and Military Channel archives of WW 2) Handling this materials were as dangerous as a bomb, since radioactivity will kill you softly.  ;)

t_hunter44

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 05:40:37 PM »
There is a possibility that radioactive materials were with the Japs during that time. Their ally Germany ship ( U boats ) some materials to Japan via Singapore. During the last days of the war, the sea lanes were blockaded by Allied navies that some of their cargoes were diverted to the Philippines particularly Mindanao. (Nat geo and Military Channel archives of WW 2) Handling this materials were as dangerous as a bomb, since radioactivity will kill you softly.  ;)
     The Japanese do not have radioactive materials at the time. The Japanese loaded some radioactive materials from Germany but the I-52 was sunk on the way back to Japan.Click on the Link below to get the full story.

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/10_Money/08_Mac_Attack/100419.JAP.WW2.dirty.nukes.html

bovic32

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 09:42:26 PM »
TH44 & Ghost,
 Bros,Thanks for the info.I touch this topic so that we are aware with my team if ever this radio active element is present in our area.

Offline southern_cross

• He who holds the gold... RULES!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 08:36:14 PM »
Sir Bo,

Have nothing to do with radioactive items... a friend of mine lost his uncle transporting similar items found in  Davao Oriental to Digos, many years ago.

S_C
Strength & Honor!

bovic32

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 10:06:26 PM »
Sir Bo,

Have nothing to do with radioactive items... a friend of mine lost his uncle transporting similar items found in  Davao Oriental to Digos, many years ago.

S_C

You are right Bro

t_hunter44

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 08:39:08 PM »
Did you actually mean POLUNIUM or is it PLUTONIUM?