Author Topic: Truth About Japanese-Adopted Hunters  (Read 11911 times)

Offline adrian

• Love is not a competition but I'm winning.
Truth About Japanese-Adopted Hunters
« on: March 30, 2012, 03:05:39 AM »
Do Japanese-Authorized Yam Hunters get money from the Japanese government once they retire? ??? ???
Is it true they've got implants on their cheek? ???

Can other Yam-Hunters confirm this?

Mind Blowing, :o Any of these true?

Offline Boyet

Re: Truth About Japanese-Adopted Hunters
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 08:42:06 PM »
Yes I heard about them as demolition team here in the P.I. to mislead Pilipino TH's.

Offline adrian

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 01:42:47 AM »
Yes I heard about them as demolition team here in the P.I. to mislead Pilipino TH's.
So the cheek implants are true? Does anyone here in TSEATC have them?

Offline renantiur

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 04:44:24 AM »

Quote from: Boyet on Today at 11:42:06 AM

Adrian said:  So the cheek implants are true? Does anyone here in TSEATC have them?

NOTE: the question of adrian was underlined and highlighted to give emphasis to his question.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 04:58:02 AM »
ADRIAN,

my take on the matter is that if indeed anybody in this forum has that implant or is a part of a japanese demolition team, it would be hard to accuse anyone without volunteering any proof.  it would be foolhardy for anyone to just accuse somebody as part of a japanese demolition team or part of a group whose sole purpose is to mislead Filipino TH.    it would create chaos or breed contempt for somebody to be accused of that unfortunate tag.  we have so much of this bickering already. hehehe.

if indeed there is one in this forum, we can do nothing about it. its for us to filter any information that we will get from anybody else.   and each of one us should be on a lookout for himself.

its up to you if you dont want to heed my advice and instead proceed to give your own answer to your question

Offline renantiur

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 05:02:42 AM »

in response to your question " does anyone here in this forum have them", yes . its possible. anything is possible. we shouldn't discount any possibility. that is why we should be on the lookout for ourselves, or as the saying goes " to each, his own".   

Offline renantiur

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 05:05:12 AM »
TO BOYET:

YOU SAID: Yes I heard about them as demolition team here in the P.I. to mislead Pilipino TH's.

CAN you share to us more about what you have heard regarding this demolition team? up to what extent is their activity? is it limited to misleading Filipino TH? or are they more dangerous than that like harming one's life and limb?

Offline Boyet

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 08:07:44 AM »
renantiur,

I heard about this demolition team from other fellow TH's, but I don't have solid evidence or proof who are them and how they run their activities.
I like what you've said:
"if indeed there is one in this forum, we can do nothing about it. its for us to filter any information that we will get from anybody else. and each of one us should be on a lookout for himself".

Offline Janner

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 10:41:23 PM »
Wow, i have never heard so much trash in my life, talk about misinformation and the spreading of Idle gossip.

you lot here have fantasized to the point you believe it yourself. Implants in the cheeks, what a ridiculous remark from Adrian.
You got proof of that Adrian? If so post it here so we can all see it, not just spread idle gossip and fantasy's.

Then Renantiur fanning the flames of Fantasy also......
C'mon then you 3 post up your proof and be done with it::)

Or............??

t_hunter44

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 11:53:25 PM »
Wow, i have never heard so much trash in my life, talk about misinformation and the spreading of Idle gossip.

you lot here have fantasized to the point you believe it yourself. Implants in the cheeks, what a ridiculous remark from Adrian.
You got proof of that Adrian? If so post it here so we can all see it, not just spread idle gossip and fantasy's.

C'mon then you 3 post up your proof and be done with it::)

Or............??

Now we know why some of the veterans here is just keeping mum as it is a waste of their time trying to rebut these ridiculous postings. If they so believe on what they are posting, more power to them, but I am out of it. Piece of advice to the members here, if you think it is rubbish, treat it as one and it goes to the trash bin and that includes the one posting the rubbish.

Offline adrian

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 04:33:25 AM »

C'mon then you 3 post up your proof and be done with it.  ::)

Or............??
Sir Janner, I haven't got any proof, that is why I'm verifying it here.

EDITED DUE TO VERY VERY INSULTING MOVING PICTURE PRESENTATION
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:50:42 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 05:17:06 AM »

I'M GIVING WARNING THIS TIME...ANYONE TRIES BEYOND THE LIMIT WILL PAY THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE HIS ACTION
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:42:20 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Janner

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 06:07:34 AM »
Thats it, your off my list now.
you havnt changed one bit, still as abusive and arrogant as ever.

No more chances Mr Adrian. your out !! >:(

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 06:48:54 AM »

I'M GIVING WARNING THIS TIME...ANYONE TRIES BEYOND THE LIMIT WILL PAY THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE HIS ACTION

What picture did he post there?
TW

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 06:55:20 AM »
A moving picture of someone clapping, insinuating an insulting gesture, as if he is the correct master among us here. He can say what they want here in moderation but that picture says it all in insulting manner.

For the past years, I have seen postings which were informative, educational, corrective to the point of being a constructive criticism but that last post that I edited was the worst of all that I have seen. He has yet to prove himself a long long way. While here, there are those proven and tested but keep themselves silent and just giving tips, to the point of even asking farther from those who experienced their present scenario.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 09:26:55 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »