Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534868 times)

t_hunter44

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #1020 on: September 14, 2010, 11:30:46 PM »
for me based on your shown pics all th markers were fakes. if you are a japanese would you dare to place your treasure marker in a movable object? 
both rocks cannot be moved unless you bring heavy equipments in that remote place. nice try, but one is a real marker, your pick. :)

ok engineer but how did you knew that it is a japanese treasure marker?
why i know? hmm... how will i answer that? anyway, let's hear more from the others :)
Both are markers but I am not saying why I said that, take it or leave it. ;)

Offline ghost

« Reply #1021 on: September 15, 2010, 02:18:29 AM »
What the f......, someone is Marked and Symboled just for the Yamashita treasure :o :o :o The whole of the Sierra Madre or even some part of the metropolis will become a warzone ??? ???

Offline Janner

« Reply #1022 on: September 15, 2010, 03:53:01 AM »
Here we go again..................
1 day I've been away and your both at it once more........

b]End  of leniency times fellahs...[/b]

all previous posts will now be deleted whether you like it or not !!

if its not constructive to the thread  in the future it gets deleted

you seem not to want to comply no matter what I ask.......

so  be it..

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #1023 on: September 15, 2010, 04:50:36 AM »

so  be it..

Did I miss something there? It was originally Gboy and Mickey who were at each others throats. I didn't even see any bad message from either of them here so who are your referring to, Janner?
TW

Offline Janner

« Reply #1024 on: September 15, 2010, 05:02:39 AM »
Those 2, Mickey and Gboy started again, so...I removed all offensive posts and gave the previous warning..

and all other members are are of the same frame of mind also.

Offline jin

« Reply #1025 on: September 15, 2010, 06:56:53 AM »
DB:

I prefer the first picture sir. That is a marker or sign of an entrance/door.. of a cave or tunnel..just to coincide with your findings of a tunnel nearby..

Offline Gboy

« Reply #1026 on: September 15, 2010, 08:40:47 AM »
Cap Miwa,

Great! Gboy, you got it right! You consider it as orig...what do you think it means? 

Simple...since the middle portion seems to be man made concrete or whatever concrete composition, maybe gold bars was embedded in there...Only japs knows di ba, malay mo  :o.
All you have to do is scan the surface area with your pulse detector, if it contains metal detection...JUMP UP DOWN AND GIVE GBOY...a few golds bars, oks ba?... ;D ;D ;D...
If no gold is presence be ready by the nagging of your wife "saan ka naman galing? treas ng treas walang sure? hehehe  ;D ;D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #1027 on: September 15, 2010, 09:14:36 AM »
Cap Miwa,

BTW,  tell Boy that I meet this morning the last surviving live pointer of M.B....in our North East treas  playground.
He was the last surviving person of his TH team in 1982, who hauled 36 pcs, 6 kg from  treasure tunnel with est 2-3 ft high au stockpile (est. 30 tons). He can't go back to his site bcoz he is already old and had a stroke. We interrogate and interview him for about 4 hours just this morning...our jaw drops by his Indiana Jones type of treasure adventure re M.B. site. Me and my partner was awed by his treasure site story. We can't believe we have that kind of treasure site design here in reality, looks like it exist only in the movies.  ;D ;D

Actually we have already explored his site for 2-3 years a few years ago but what we saw was only surface markers. We never expect how complicated it was. Thats why when we went there a few years ago, we can't find it even if we keep on roaming around, crisscrossing and combing the mountain bcoz it has hidden SECRETS. hehehe

The different markers..cave/tunnel design...trap doors, revolving doors, vanishing falls.. Same japs markers or animals markers but in different positions with different meanings pala yon....etc...You will be shock how the  japs build it. ;D...Looks like..Indiana Jones or Nicolas cage type of adventure treasure site...GRABE  ;D ;D
I tried to draw it...but I admit I can't draw it in isometric view just like my ither drawings, but this site its too complicated. Maybe it needs Auto cadd to do it.. ::)....hanggang ngayon hilo pa ako panu ko maedraw lahat na details.  :D

Offline boylara

« Reply #1028 on: September 15, 2010, 04:12:26 PM »
Gboy just arrive here in Manila,,, txt me and we can meet again....Janner..don't be so upset...never mind, give them the freedom to post what they want as long as is not so below the belt...if your here in Manila we can meet..
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #1029 on: September 15, 2010, 05:24:18 PM »
Boy,

I wish I can meet you but am still too busy right now with family/personal and TH stuff.
Some of my TH Team members had arrive from provinces (From Cagayan, Vizcaya and Samar) lots of meetings and stuff. Were planning for another assault this last quarter of the year...OPLAN PASKO (para daw sumaya naman ang pasko ng boys) hehehe  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Janner

« Reply #1030 on: September 15, 2010, 06:39:58 PM »
Gboy just arrive here in Manila,,, txt me and we can meet again....Janner..don't be so upset...never mind, give them the freedom to post what they want as long as is not so below the belt...if your here in Manila we can meet..

now why would i do that?
I dont get upset,just doing my job, in keeping the forum clean and respectable.
Being as i am the only one here doing it....... ;)

ah went to manila yesterday...should have said earlier...never mind next time...

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #1031 on: September 15, 2010, 07:16:22 PM »
Cap Miwa,

Great! Gboy, you got it right! You consider it as orig...what do you think it means? 

Simple...since the middle portion seems to be man made concrete or whatever concrete composition, maybe gold bars was embedded in there...Only japs knows di ba, malay mo  :o.
All you have to do is scan the surface area with your pulse detector, if it contains metal detection...JUMP UP DOWN AND GIVE GBOY...a few golds bars, oks ba?... ;D ;D ;D...
If no gold is presence be ready by the nagging of your wife "saan ka naman galing? treas ng treas walang sure? hehehe  ;D ;D

I don't think that rock contains any au. Its just a marker to locate the tunnel, as DB said. And to answer previous post of GD, Why I know? Well, simply because we had the japanese with us who had the map of this place, used this rock as a base marker to locate the tunnel in the mountain and so on and so forth... the rest of the story is already confidential, i hope you understand.

The other photo of a rock, its not a treasure mark. its just a naturally marked stone, thats all.

Thanks for everybody's participation. I hope this would be the way a discussion goes when a photo of a marker is shown, to determine if real, what it means and the conclusion of it so everybody would learn from it.

Offline Janner

« Reply #1032 on: September 15, 2010, 07:21:36 PM »
Cap Miwa,

I don't think that rock contains any au. Its just a marker to locate the tunnel, as DB said. And to answer previous post of GD, Why I know? Well, simply because we had the japanese with us who had the map of this place, used this rock as a base marker to locate the tunnel in the mountain and so on and so forth... the rest of the story is already confidential, i hope you understand.

The other photo of a rock, its not a treasure mark. its just a naturally marked stone, thats all.

Thanks for everybody's participation. I hope this would be the way a discussion goes when a photo of a marker is shown, to determine if real, what it means and the conclusion of it so everybody would learn from it.

Exactly...and how it should be opposed to arguments.....

t_hunter44

« Reply #1033 on: September 15, 2010, 09:22:40 PM »

so  be it..

Did I miss something there? It was originally Gboy and Mickey who were at each others throats. I didn't even see any bad message from either of them here so who are your referring to, Janner?
TW
TW, Yep, you sure missed a lot, Between the two in question, grave threats, dirty names being used mostly in tagalog, bragging which  does not conform to our subject here, one is egging the other on and the other let himself get into it and lost his cool. We've been reading the same crap for the last couple of weeks and Janner and you has been very accommodating which is understandable but the persons has been warned about their unacceptable behavior but yet did not take heed and has resulted to grave threats which gives this forum a bad impression especially to the newbies.  We are already used to this kind of crap as we have been exposed to these kind of things so many times but these two take the cake and since I kept tab of what was happening from the beginning, one person was the bully and the other was'nt able to take it  and lost his cool. Civilized people unbecoming and it happens all the time.

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #1034 on: September 15, 2010, 11:05:36 PM »
ADMIN,JANNER,T_hunter44

sorry for my bad temper and words.im just a man in a mirror..if a man what im talking to... havent any manners ill be much worser than him..but if a man who is gentleman and have respectable to others im also a gentleman and respectable..if this is my grounds..its ok on me not  to post anymore in  here but i will never stop my dear friend to victimize newbies TH..peace to all of you...