Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534881 times)

Offline Janner

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #1035 on: September 15, 2010, 11:22:21 PM »
Dont be a man in a mirror, a copy or reflection, be your self, stand up and be counted..be your own man..

If you think your right, then stand up for it, if your wrong then a apology usually sorts it out..

But,... arguments in threads are not tolerated, as it ruins the thread, thats why i made the "Rant n Rave" area so members could let off steam, w/o offensive remarks,.....

Your more than welcome here, as is Gboy... but understand my view, i have to think of the majority and not the few who want to argue.

so. enjoy the forum, use the "RnR" area and keep posting the good stuff too...

Janner

Offline Gboy

« Reply #1036 on: September 15, 2010, 11:23:06 PM »
ADMIN,JANNER,T_hunter44
  sorry for my bad temper and words.im just a man in a mirror..if a man what im talking to... havent any manners ill be much worser than him..but if a man who is gentleman and have respectable to others im also a gentleman and respectable..if this is my grounds..its ok on me not  to post anymore in  here but i will never stop my dear friend to victimize newbies TH..peace to all of you...

« Sent to: Gboy on: Today at 12:57:49 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bayot duwag ka talaga naghahanap ka pa ng kamapi kung matapang k magkita tyo s qcpd shooting range duwag bayot.....mamatay ka sa inggit whahahahahahaha "

(English translation: You gay coward, you are looking for a companion. If you are brave lets meet at QCPD shooting range you gay...you die with envy)

WOW WHAT A NICE APOLOGY...BUT SAYING THINGS DIFFERENTLY. ;D ;D
Only show  whats kind of insane person Mickey is.
BTW, Mickey aka Boy Daga...I already stays in QCPD camp  bcoz thats where I resides for the last 20 years...at 2:20pm today, the QCPD shooting range is still silent. Proof that I am always here right now? oKs ba? I only need 3 seconds for a group shot thats why don't blink ;D hehehe

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #1037 on: September 16, 2010, 04:54:07 AM »
i dont say apology to insane people and i never will ..ha ha ha ha naghahanap ng kakampi we go on private dont disturb the people in here..your just a big coward bayot...

Offline jerzx

« Reply #1038 on: September 16, 2010, 05:27:55 AM »
Guys ,  I think much better for you to send message personally , there you can discuss whatever is in your mind... I think both of you guys are gentlemen .... We are here to learn and share ....  Peace ..  :)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #1039 on: September 16, 2010, 05:29:03 AM »
Guys ,  I think much better for you to send message personally , there you can discuss whatever is in your mind... I think both of you guys are gentlemen .... We are here to learn and share ....  Peace ..  :)

Yea, we already told them to do that privately many times now. Jeezzzzzzzzzzzzz....
TW

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #1040 on: September 16, 2010, 06:03:39 AM »
admin and jerx

i always saying to my opponent that we go on private but he keeps on publishing our arguments ..he was just looking for symphaty of others..sorry gentleman for disturbing you

Offline Corel

« Reply #1041 on: September 16, 2010, 09:22:23 AM »
OT

Guys.. all previous posts has been Off Topic already :( much better if you can bring your arguments at the RnR5 arena... peace, Christmas is just around the corner... be man enough.. 8)

Offline fernando

« Reply #1042 on: September 17, 2010, 12:50:27 PM »
hello brother forumer's here in tseatc! any of you here  have an idea  what is called an " ANCHOR TUNNEL?.. i'm a puzzled why we have this anchor tunnel symbol in every treasure symbol guide?.. i mean literally whats the meaning of anchored tunnel? advance  thank you for your replies and ideas!
IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN A DEEP HOLE
" STOP DIGGING"

Offline Commando

« Reply #1043 on: September 17, 2010, 04:01:41 PM »
hello brother forumer's here in tseatc! any of you here  have an idea  what is called an " ANCHOR TUNNEL?.. i'm a puzzled why we have this anchor tunnel symbol in every treasure symbol guide?.. i mean literally whats the meaning of anchored tunnel? advance  thank you for your replies and ideas!
[/quot

Anchored tunnel means interconnected treasures/ tunnels underground

Offline jin

« Reply #1044 on: September 18, 2010, 08:54:26 AM »
Commando:

Anchor tunnel means.. a tunnel whose entrance is underwater..
You have to dive underwater before you find the entrance..

My 2 cents..

t_hunter44

« Reply #1045 on: September 18, 2010, 01:30:59 PM »
Anchor Tunnel  on Ask.com has something to do with concrete so I presume the tunnel referred to has concrete, either inside or the opening.

Offline Commando

« Reply #1046 on: September 18, 2010, 04:40:28 PM »
This is the best explanation  and illustration of an anchored tunnel.. The treasures are interconnected.

Jin

If you have not mastered your code book. Please stop or else show me the markers/ signs that fit your code book.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 04:45:39 PM by Commando »

Offline Commando

« Reply #1047 on: September 18, 2010, 05:08:55 PM »
Anchored tunnel marker

Offline jin

« Reply #1048 on: September 18, 2010, 07:31:18 PM »
Commando:

Why are you upset? When one is giving his honest opinion. Not all maps has a mark of an anchor. Why not ask some expert here, afterall, take what you think is right, di ba? This forum is intended to help every th the best we know how.. not a forum of insult and ill-mannered guys. Peace!

Offline wiseman

« Reply #1049 on: September 18, 2010, 09:10:37 PM »
here the definitions of the word anchor,

Definition: Fig.: That which gives stability or security; that on which we place dependence for safety.

Anchor 3

Definition: An emblem of hope.

Anchor 4

Definition: A metal tie holding adjoining parts of a building together.

Anchor 5

Definition: Carved work, somewhat resembling an anchor or arrowhead; a part of the ornaments of certain moldings. It is seen in the echinus, or egg-and-anchor (called also egg-and-dart, egg-and-tongue) ornament.

Anchor 6

Definition: One of the anchor-shaped spicules of certain sponges; also, one of the calcareous spinules of certain Holothurians, as in species of Synapta.

Anchor 7

Definition: To place at anchor; to secure by an anchor; as, to anchor a ship.

Anchor 8

Definition: To fix or fasten; to fix in a stable condition; as, to anchor the cables of a suspension bridge.

Anchor 9

Definition: To cast anchor; to come to anchor; as, our ship (or the captain) anchored in the stream.

Anchor 10

Definition: To stop; to fix or rest.

Anchor 11

Definition: An anchoret.

anchor 12

Definition: a mechanical device that prevents a vessel from moving

anchor 13

Definition: a central cohesive source of support and stability; "faith is his anchor"; "the keystone of campaign reform was the ban on soft money"; "he is the linchpin of this firm"

anchor 14

Definition: a television reporter who coordinates a broadcast to which several correspondents contribute

anchor 15

Definition: secure a vessel with an anchor; "We anchored at Baltimore"

anchor 16

Definition: fix firmly and stably; "anchor the lamppost in concrete"

i