Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534877 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 04:41:40 PM »
Francisco,

Thanks for that story. That's really amazing what these cheats to do to get some money out of innocent people. This is really, really amazing! Till now I never ever heard of a story like this involving cheaters.

OK, I'll put that on the GOLD CHEAT page!

Cheers,
TW

Gener

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 06:50:27 AM »
Im not saying that im expert that much in deciphering symbols but based from my experiences and encounters, some markers were not exactly as what it means.. it is very confusing indeed and it may lead you away from your target. few months ago when i went for an expedition in the philippines, I am very successful in trailing back the surface markers, it just takes me half an hour to find the root. it did lead me on a natural cave but when i entered around 12 meters inside, a light marker just appeared infront of me!(im not alone as im with my brother and a friend) sitting on a huge rock boulder, if where this light came from i dont have any idea and the bad thing is,,,i stucked to that point as i dont know if what is the meaning of this light!!..then im lost..until now, im still researching if what is these light means and no exact answer were found. since im not in the country, i let my father visit the place and see if this light appears again at exactly 10:45 a.m. and still he found it the same..if what is this disk size bright light means i dont have idea yet. one thing i know,,im not stopping that site....

Angel_09

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 07:38:06 AM »
Hi TW,
The story of markers used by some cheaters, happened in one of the town in Zambales, since there are some area here where kilometers of tunnels can be found, and markers of different size and figures can be located. It is also the place of the underground hospital of Japanese forces in that area. In one of the foothill in this area, "artist" are making treasure markings, as I have mentioned before, based on the circulating treasure markers used by hunters. They invite unsuspecting american, Filipino hunters to check their "marker", in which they were able to make it look like "old age". Since these people look innocent and serious, and the markers look genuine, hunters show interest in the said area. And this is where the bargaining starts, from sharing proposal as land owner, to goodwill money amounting to thousands of pesos. It was reavealed later by one of the son who makes these "treasure markers".

Angel_09

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2009, 09:39:53 PM »
hello fellow TH, hello admin, hope i'm welcome here.
seems most of the filipino forumers/hunters have jumped into this site.

most of the treasure signs and markers that are discovered are intentionally destroyed by the first who discovered it to hide or conceal them from others who might discover after them. in the countryside, in the mountains, most of the people around are now aware of these treasures hidden, they just don't know how to read signs or markers. however, when they find one, their first reaction is to cover it or hide it if they could, else they destroy it so others won't be able to see it and it will remain only within their knowledge. when you get to know one of them, they may open up to you when they get to trust you.

the difference from a scammer/syndicate is that when you meet them for the first time and learn that you are involved or interested in treasures, they will start leading you to this topic until they get your interest on them. so be careful and be observant because even those who stay in the countryside whom you might think are innocent are already trained or expert on this.

Offline boylara

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 01:34:44 AM »
Welcome mga kababayan..hopefully dito na tayo mag post...I hope our Admin Tony Wells will not edit/accuse those posting in this forum as Scammers....CapM, si tony wells galing na sa Cagayan yan,...kaibigan sya ni Budz.
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 06:14:20 AM »
Im not saying that im expert that much in deciphering symbols but based from my experiences and encounters, some markers were not exactly as what it means.. it is very confusing indeed and it may lead you away from your target. few months ago when i went for an expedition in the philippines, I am very successful in trailing back the surface markers, it just takes me half an hour to find the root. it did lead me on a natural cave but when i entered around 12 meters inside, a light marker just appeared infront of me!(im not alone as im with my brother and a friend) sitting on a huge rock boulder, if where this light came from i dont have any idea and the bad thing is,,,i stucked to that point as i dont know if what is the meaning of this light!!..then im lost..until now, im still researching if what is these light means and no exact answer were found. since im not in the country, i let my father visit the place and see if this light appears again at exactly 10:45 a.m. and still he found it the same..if what is this disk size bright light means i dont have idea yet. one thing i know,,im not stopping that site....

Gener, thanks for that information also. That's amazing...... but I can easily believe that the 'cheaters' and 'scammers' are also out creating false treasure signs and symbols just to lure in unsuspecting groups to pump in money for nothing and wasting money for nothing. Well I can't put that story on the GOLD CHEATS page but at least all the people can see it here so they can be aware of this kind of thing going on also.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TW

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 08:20:30 PM »
have you heard of this story before?

a group of people probably treasure hunters or more of a syndicate or scammer... have a real treasure site with a real huge marker that the japanese and other foreigner groups were looking for. what this group of people did was to relocate the marker, so heavy that they even used a truck with boom to carry this marker and relocate it to another town. then they called one of these foreign groups looking for this marker telling them that they found what they were looking for. they exchanged the information with a good price of course. the marker was real, unfortunately... it was not in the right place anymore as it was moved very far from its original place.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2009, 06:47:24 AM »
have you heard of this story before?

a group of people probably treasure hunters or more of a syndicate or scammer... have a real treasure site with a real huge marker that the japanese and other foreigner groups were looking for. what this group of people did was to relocate the marker, so heavy that they even used a truck with boom to carry this marker and relocate it to another town. then they called one of these foreign groups looking for this marker telling them that they found what they were looking for. they exchanged the information with a good price of course. the marker was real, unfortunately... it was not in the right place anymore as it was moved very far from its original place.

No. I never heard of that one. That's an amazing story also but since its not directly related to the purchase of fake gold I won't list it on the Gold Scam pages.
Thanks!
TW

Gener

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2009, 07:48:25 AM »
capmiwa,
 That is a huge fraud indeed! never heard of it before! they have two purpose anyway! to rob someones money then to proceed on treasure hunting on their own,,I wonder if this group will succeed anyway! Im sure they will not trust each other then...

Offline takara

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2009, 08:07:18 AM »
POLICE Friday arrested six persons in an entrapment operation as they allegedly were about to sell two fake gold bars to a foreigner in Cagayan de Oro. ...

www.sunstar.com.ph/cagayan-de.../6-caught-selling-fake-gold-bars
tm808, gemini3 and goldbug md's but all i got so far is their digging tools. but ill keep on detecting and digging becuase its still down there!

Offline takara

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2009, 08:13:26 AM »
Suspects in fake gold bars freed

THE Cagayan de Oro City Prosecutor's Office (CPO) has ordered the release six persons accused of selling fake gold bars the other week.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cagayan-de-oro/suspects-fake-gold-bars-freed
tm808, gemini3 and goldbug md's but all i got so far is their digging tools. but ill keep on detecting and digging becuase its still down there!

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2009, 08:27:45 AM »
Suspects in fake gold bars freed

THE Cagayan de Oro City Prosecutor's Office (CPO) has ordered the release six persons accused of selling fake gold bars the other week.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cagayan-de-oro/suspects-fake-gold-bars-freed

Takara,
Thanks for that. I'll put that on the latest news in SEA.
TW

francisco

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2009, 10:39:40 AM »
          there are plenty of them, even here in our small city in the north and the irony of it, is that they were being protected by 'somebody', a member of the syndicate were catch somewhere in Cebu, one phone call and their attorney based here in the north quickly go and save the swindlers.
           it just show that the fake gold yamashita treasure is a big business which affect the legit treasure hunters.....its good we have this forum to expose them....

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2009, 06:34:06 PM »
          there are plenty of them, even here in our small city in the north and the irony of it, is that they were being protected by 'somebody', a member of the syndicate were catch somewhere in Cebu, one phone call and their attorney based here in the north quickly go and save the swindlers.
           it just show that the fake gold yamashita treasure is a big business which affect the legit treasure hunters.....its good we have this forum to expose them....

Yes, that's exactly right. Selling fake yamashits's gold is a really big business in the Philippines for many years now. Its giving the Philippines a bad name so we need to try and stop it right here right now anyway we can! The more information we can give to expose these cheats the better for us all.
TW

Gener

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2009, 01:13:25 AM »
They were freed because no formal complaints from the victim and simply left to thailand! Then this will make this "SWINDLERS" more arrogant and perhaps flourish with their lucrative business...