Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534859 times)

Offline goldfish

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #420 on: December 13, 2009, 06:21:53 AM »
Sir Gener, here's another file... :)...

Gener

« Reply #421 on: December 13, 2009, 10:18:41 PM »
CIRCLE-means "SPOT"
ARROWS-means Head straight 3 mts then divert to left(opposite of smaller arrow) But what is the position of this markers when found??? if standing then go down,,,,if flat to ground then horizontal....You should be careful in moving a marker take photo first or sketch and document all their actual position and compositions....this causes big trouble if not listed well...

Offline goldfish

« Reply #422 on: December 14, 2009, 12:36:56 AM »
Hello Sir Gener,
thank you so much for replying really quick...the markers are horizontal to the river surface, so its not in standing position...regarding the arrows, we'll follow the smaller arrow first, moving 3 meters towards its pointing direction, then move 90 degrees to the left. (Did i get it right sir?) ..Upon diverting to the left, how far shall we proceed? We will hit the riverside when we divert to the left...and the rock on the riverside has covered the original path of the water flow, as though the water was a bit diverged. Sir Gener,  the riverbed is composed of piles of flat rocks, with different thickness. In relation to the piles of rock circles, does it mean that we will remove 6 piles of rocks from the riverbed and reach the deposit on the 7th level? Notice that the 6 pile of circles are sitting on a bowl-shaped man-made stone.

Sir, any idea too regarding the diamond shape marker?

Thank you sir for helping us willingly. I will keep you posted, and i hope to thank you too in kind someday or soon...

goldfish

Gener

« Reply #423 on: December 14, 2009, 12:53:46 AM »
Oh! I forgot that triangle yes-means "UNDERWATER" its not a triangle,,,its a FISH!!!!

Offline goldfish

« Reply #424 on: December 14, 2009, 05:01:32 AM »
Hello Sir Gener,

Wow, it never went to my mind that the diamond figure is a fish!  :)...yes, it does perfectly resemble the main shape of a fish...thank you sir for your continuous help and sincere reply.,,in case you have further information to share regarding the marks, please share it to us again...

mr balitoclames....
goldfish

Offline goldfish

« Reply #425 on: December 14, 2009, 05:35:29 AM »
CIRCLE-means "SPOT"
ARROWS-means Head straight 3 mts then divert to left(opposite of smaller arrow) But what is the position of this markers when found??? if standing then go down,,,,if flat to ground then horizontal....You should be careful in moving a marker take photo first or sketch and document all their actual position and compositions....this causes big trouble if not listed well...
ARROWS-means Head straight 3 mts then divert to left(opposite of smaller arrow)

Sir Gener, ive been reading your reply a lot to be sure i understood it well...i think i mis understtod it the first time...Do you mean we will follow the longer arrow first, three meters straight, then move to the left opposite of the smaller arrow? Sorry for not being able to understand clearly sir, but i need again your comment if i now understand what you meant correctly... :-\

mr balitoclames

Gener

« Reply #426 on: December 14, 2009, 05:55:24 AM »
Wen kabsat, suruten yo tay at-attiddug nga arrow iti innem nga askaw wenno metro, kitaem manen ta marker ket agturung kayo iti bangir dayta ab-abbaba nga arrow ;D

Offline goldfish

« Reply #427 on: December 14, 2009, 06:27:31 AM »
weh, dayta a manong, agparparigatak apy nga ag english ket.. ;)..okay, 6 nga askaw? but you said its 3 meters in your first message sir...3 meters? or 6 meters ngata?... :-\

Gener

« Reply #428 on: December 14, 2009, 06:29:11 AM »
Agtutuglepak ngamin 3 gayam!!!

Offline goldfish

« Reply #429 on: December 14, 2009, 06:31:24 AM »
Got it!! Ayus sir! manong! uncle! hehe...salamat launay...will keep you posted.... :)

Offline goldfish

« Reply #430 on: December 14, 2009, 06:36:28 AM »
Sir Gener, what about ngata the 6 piles of circular stones? i am thinking that we also dig down and remove 6 layers of rocks on the riverbed...Isu ngata? (Sorry, i am cautious in posting english, somebody myt criticize me if i post in other language)...Though i think the puzzle has become clearer now...Its been over a year that i am trying to know what the markers mean...

Salamat launay,
mr balitoclames

Offline goldbars69

« Reply #431 on: December 28, 2009, 10:19:54 AM »
GOOD DAY! hi guys i just wanna ask if this stone is a japanese treasure signs, as you can see in the picture below there is an X with dot on top. if it is a japanese marking what is the meaning of it. thanks.

Offline goldbars69

« Reply #432 on: December 28, 2009, 10:22:14 AM »
another view of the same stone.

Offline goldbars69

« Reply #433 on: December 28, 2009, 12:23:23 PM »
just ignore the number 6 mark we intentionaly put that. thanks

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #434 on: December 28, 2009, 09:11:11 PM »
sorry goldbar69. that doesn't look like a marker to me.