Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534860 times)

Gener

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #435 on: December 28, 2009, 09:17:09 PM »
Aubar,
 It doesnt make any sense my brother, those are natural occured lines as backed by many other lines, its not deceiving anymore as to consider its size and form. ;)

Offline goldbars69

« Reply #436 on: December 28, 2009, 10:00:44 PM »
guys thanks for those comments it really helps..anyway we have this stone also in our farm (see below) please tell me if you see something. our farm was japanese hiding place during 2nd world war, lately we discovered hidden live century bombs and some unidentified gas went off near our river. more pictures to come..many thanks!

Gener

« Reply #437 on: December 29, 2009, 04:12:17 AM »
Au69,
 No3 is similar as No6! try to differ the rocks around or nearby, they have similarities, means if you analize well, the area was formerly flown by lava many million years ago, those spots like round markers are done by bubbles caused of the pressured heated oxygen thus leaving those form. And those root-like lines are actually a moulds from prehistoric trees washed-up by the flow of boiling lava..If in case that treasure is hidden here, learn how it was differ from natural, if indeed they used natural markers to hide something, observe the sequences of rock formation from distances, there has to be coordinations between them... :-\

Angel_09

« Reply #438 on: December 29, 2009, 06:55:49 AM »
Goldbar69,

Stone no.3 seems different. I checked with magnifying glass and the outer portion is like a shell, The way I saw it, there is something inside. Check it out bros.

Offline goldbars69

« Reply #439 on: December 29, 2009, 09:18:29 AM »
gener

good day sir, thanks for your opinions and sugestions, deeply appreciated.

angel_o9

ok, we will try to break it up if there is something unusual inside..more photos to come from same site. hope you guys continue to analyze ang give comments on my posts and photos.

Offline goldbars69

« Reply #440 on: December 29, 2009, 09:31:40 AM »
guys, here's another boulder looks different from others, (see below), is that foot print on the right side of the boulder? if it was, what is the meaning? many thanks!

Offline goldbars69

« Reply #441 on: December 29, 2009, 09:32:43 AM »
this boulder.

Angel_09

« Reply #442 on: December 29, 2009, 11:23:56 AM »
Goldbars69,

Check your picture with no.3. If possible use a magnifying glas and you will notice what I have said.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #443 on: December 29, 2009, 05:44:14 PM »
Goldbars69,

Sorry, it looks ordinary rock boulder to me...an original Japs rock marker are well defined, well carved, and can easily be identified by a 5 year old kid, no wild guesses...KLARO2, not confusing...

See my Japs rock boulder marker HEART OF VALENCIA in Treasurenet forum, post #1806, Sept.27,2007
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,74098.1800.html

t_hunter44

« Reply #444 on: December 29, 2009, 06:09:44 PM »
Goldbars69,

Check your picture with no.3. If possible use a magnifying glas and you will notice what I have said.
Angel_09,
         Try using dowsing on No.3 rock and if you have the gift of dowsing, it will give you an answer. Dowsing has unlimited capabilities, not limited to a distance of a few meters, one will be a continent away and would still come up with plausible answers. Ever heard of map dowsing, it does work and also it has limitless potential, can look for water, metals, gems, people, what ails a person and much more, one can even ask if a persons character, like, can he be trusted. The rocks or boulders posted are not markers, they are just natural rocks. If you see footprints, left or right, there will be no mistake as the prints is very clearly defined. Most markers that I have seen is clearly defined, be it be a footprint, a palm of the hand, an eye or an X or a hole, that is why I salute the Japanese as they are really experts on stone craft. One can almost say they etched those markers with laser but laser was just fiction at that time.
         My 2 cents worth.

Angel_09

« Reply #445 on: December 29, 2009, 06:28:09 PM »
T_hunter 44,

Sorry, I don't practice map dowsing, and I don't believe about. I believe to something if it can be explained logically, technically, scientifically and actually, other than that, it is all hype.

Gener

« Reply #446 on: December 29, 2009, 09:26:14 PM »
TRUE,,,A japanese marker is WELL DEFINED and most of the time is WORK OF ART as it reflects the value of the hidden thing! Its trully amazing how they made those markers in perfect fine etching while those days,,,they may not have access to sophisticated tools! like "LAZER"....I guess if you are a newbie treasure hunter then you need to have an actual training from VETERAN treasure hunters just to study the real markers perhaps can show you one in actual...from that you will realise and differentiate the natural from real. Its a "must be" TH policy as we all know how expensive digging is...you may end up digging your whole life for nothing!!!! ;)

Offline Gboy

« Reply #447 on: December 30, 2009, 12:23:03 AM »
Goldbars69,

1) Another well defined and well carved japs marker on solid rock cliffwall....
    SMILING FACES ON CLIFFWALL...
The difficulty of carving on these cliffwall...is indeed amazing or work of art.
Treasurenet post #1843 , dated Sept.23 2007
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,74098.1800.html

2) PERFECT CUT BOULDER.....how these "bus size" boulder was cut into two?...is still beyond my imagination. Maliit nga na bato ang hirap lagaiin, yan pa kaya? Ano ginamit dyan...50 footer circular saw?
Treasurenet post # 2403, dated May 21, 2008
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,74098.2400.html

3) TRIANGLE, ARROW AND RECTANGLE carved on rock boulder.
BTW, isn't it that rectangle with dot ...means treasure inside?  ;D
Treasurenet post # 2424, May 24, 2008
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,74098.2400.html

These are just a few sample of our several Japs rock treasure marker we documented.
It should be well defined...well carved...and can easily be identified even by a 5-yr old kid, meaning no wild guesses. oks?  :-*

Offline goldbars69

« Reply #448 on: December 30, 2009, 01:35:45 AM »
angel_o9, Gboy, Gener,

thanks for your comment guys it helps alot specialy us newbie, really i dont have much knowledge regarding treasure hunting and sorting those rocks from nature to man-made. MANY thanks!

Offline jcjibz

« Reply #449 on: January 09, 2010, 10:50:29 PM »
GOOD DAY TO ALL OF YTH

I WANNA ASK IF SOMEONE HERE USE A GADGET CALLED "PMRIII"
IS THIS GADGET CAN LOCATE THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE BURIAL SITE OFYAMSHITA'S TREASURE????...

;D ;D ;D ;D THANKS MORE POWER TO ALL OF YOU