Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534863 times)

Gener

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #450 on: January 10, 2010, 01:44:48 AM »
Have seen many in the philippines using PMR-3 dowsing rod but i havent heard anyone from there yet if some of them are successful....But they are proving to me that its a very effective rod indeed...its chamber can actually contain the classification of what you are searching.....

Offline jcjibz

« Reply #451 on: January 10, 2010, 02:30:43 AM »
my old friend yth scan our land he tell us it was possitive of burial site of YT he tried a sample of gold, diamond, silver, and even a poison is positive, when he walk into the centre of the site the pmrIII move like an electricfan .....i am asking for a 2nd opinion... is it realy work for finding a burried treasure
the pmrIII lead us into the two cemented rock not that realy big, and the shape of two stone square and triangle but  not like perfect shape... and my father told us in that location a century big mango. ,but the mango died a long time ago....

thanks "pasensyahan nio nlng english ko"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #452 on: January 10, 2010, 07:11:43 AM »
Gentlemen,

PMRIII is a type of dowsing...in my own opinion it DOESN'T WORK...its moves to left or right bcoz of gravity pull like any other dowsing. If you lean (slight degree) to the left, then it moves to the left. If you lean slightly to the right, then it moves to the right.....that's how it works. Some dowser allegedly find some gold nuggets thru dowsing..How it happen?...simple they are standing on highly mineralized soil, meaning even w/o dowsing...just using plate and water (like gold panning) they can still find gold nuggets, thats the explanation of it.
   Some of you might be dowsing fanatics...why don't you test it yourself scientifically, get a dowsing rod (PMR)....get 10 plastic cup, overturned it and put it on straight line one meter apart...one cup had gold ring....the other 9 cups had none. Then test your dowsing (PMRIII) if it can detect the plastic cup with gold ring......99.99% it will fail.
   Decade ago, there was a US show for "US$100,000 challenge"....anybody who can prove that dowsing works can get the price of US$100K....all the best dowser around the world tried it live on US TV...all failed.... ;D  ....lahat na pinakamagagaling na dowser sa buong mundo...NAPAHIYA.. ;D ;D
   Almost all treasure hunter tried it here...99.99% NAGKALASPAG2 AT NAPURDOY...0.01%...nakatsamba,, ;D. However, if you have an TH eqp't (dowsing) with 0.01% accuracy ... segurado purdoy ka na ngayon at ginulpe ka na ng esmi mo ... ;D
    Of course...thats my one cent opinion....you can try it if you want, wala naman pumipigil sa inyo eh, malay nyo nakatsamba nga naman  ;D

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #453 on: January 10, 2010, 01:37:39 PM »
Gboy,

Wow.. that was a good post! I like that. Thanks for informing us about all of that and it looks like that US TV show at least proved that all the dowsers who were there on that show could not perform. Not to say that ALL dowsers can't perform.. just the one's who accepted that $100k challenge could not perform. Wish they would make another program once again to challenge any good world-wide dowsers to see how good they are.

TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #454 on: January 10, 2010, 02:09:47 PM »
Kudos to bro GBoy, if you would like to test somebody else dowsing equipment or metal detector, invite them on some place or at some inconspicuous location (not at your proj. site) but before you conduct the test bury some gold metals about 1 foot deep or less in 2 places 7 meters apart then ask them to scan the area starting 14 meters away from your buried gold metals let them sweat their ass out to test their ability.

I've done this testing many times sometimes in my own backyard and not even burying any gold metals. I do this test specially to the dowsers who use German sticks or any other type of rod and sometimes to metal detector user.
I tell them a story about a missing well somewhere in my backyard and from that story they start their dowsing or detecting process, they come out with even bigger story pointing to spot they detected but never single one of them found what I buried and not knowing that the location is empty and the story is just made up.

After a while your place become a legend TH come and go to your place believing that there is really something big out there, suddenly TH knock at your door begging to scan, dowse and dig your back yard some even suggested to dig a tunnel going underneath your house. Even some old folks joined in from nearby places, they hang outside your property telling stories during Japanese time that they were there when the Japs sneak in some 2 or 3 small drums in a well that was there before. The story was like a wild fire it spread attracting TH from as far as the North and up to Isabela. But I never allowed anybody to dig. I only use this place for field testing and never did anybody ask a single centavo.

One day some 10 years ago an old guy from up far north suddenly appeared with treasure map, he convinced my uncle that there is something in his property (I was long gone in that place when this happened) they dig his front yard they said they found the marker, then they tunneled under his living room after milking my uncle with his life savings they ran away. I was furious why he fell from their scam I got the guys CP# invited him to see my place but he sense that he will not survive if he will do it. We just exchange some bad word and warned him not to venture in our province. My uncle never recovered from that incident he died a pauper and almost lost his house.

I realized latter I created chaos in our town many TH come and go, neighboring property have their own stories, Catholic and Aglipay (the first Aglipayan church in RP) Church, Elem. School and High School our town plaza was not spared, our town Mayor and others have their own sites to dig. And worst of all the ancestral home of my lolo was bulldozed the old Spanish house and 2 big ware house was gone completely, people told me that the Provincial Engineer and the town Mayor sent gov't heavy equipment to dig the entire property, they dynamited the underground tunnels and left nothing standing.

Our property, the ancestral house my uncle's is all located strategically with the town plaza in the center, North is the 2- Elem school, East are 3 big properties with spanish houses, South is our property and the Municipal Bldg. and West is the big property of our ancestral home. All these properties was captured by the Japanese our house was said to be the gambling house of the Japs, the ancestral home with 2 big warehouse became the head quarter and prison house.

The bottom line guys, from many many years past specially after 1986 a lot of fairy tales stories came out it spilled in the country side, during the 70's you can't hear a whisper of YamTres then early 80's mountain tribes join the frey, after APO FM over throw it became free for all, I was even amaze people as young as 14 years to 25 suddenly became an expert. At early 1990's Metro Manila became the breeding ground of scammers coffee shops and malls was their favorite ground. Then mid to early 2000's Fake Gold bars surface, legendary tunnels full of gold became the story, scammers spread out reaching Pangasinan to Batangas, and from then it became a fever that it spread all over the country.

I met a lot of these early scammers in coffee shops and corner malls from Pangasinan, Tarlac, Pampanga, Cavite and Batangas I met them face to face, some where military and even met Datus from Mindanao offering their caves full of Gold.

As I can see from forum to forum a third generation of TH is creeping up. More sophisticated than the previous but most or almost all of them lack common sense and very aggressive.

Just what I have narrated tell a story and these 3rd Gen TH will come swarming like flies.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #455 on: January 10, 2010, 08:35:22 PM »
Admin,

If i remember it right...that US show $100K challenge is not only about dowsing....its a challenge of any paranormal/magician activities...like psychic, spoon bending like Uri Geller, spirit talker or medium, escape artist like Houdini style....ALL OF THEM FAILED in front of live audience. 

EX:
1) Dowsing using twig that allegedly detect water?
    The organizer on the show provided on the stage in front of live audience...10 small boxes, aligned and separated one meter apart....one of those box had a gallon of water. The challenge is to detect water inside the box for 3 attempts. I think there was 5 dowser around the world......all of them busted on the spot after failing to find the water inside the box after 3 attempts.

2) Psychic Key challenge,
    The organizer put a door with a doorknob and there are 10 keys on the table. The challenge is for the alleged "psychic" to pick the right key and open the door. And they are only allowed 3 attempts or 3 picks. Some psychics.... smell, touch and meditate for each key so that they can pick the right key.....among 5 alleged psychics contestant....ALL OF THEM BUSTED ON TV.

3) I think there are other challenges like that of Uri Geller , spoon bending....chained on the body like that of Houdini, some spirit mediums who can allegedly talk to spirits....ALL OF THEM BUSTED....$100k was not taken.

I think the show was the same also with Randi $1 million paranormal challenge, but it was shown i think in 1990's.
http://www.skepdic.com/randi.html

Gener

« Reply #456 on: January 10, 2010, 09:56:20 PM »
I heard about that dowsing program failures and that will make many of us to THINK TWICE using this methods...it may work to few but not to many...
***There was a story,,,a great indian magician,,he can actually transfer the water from glass to glass with out touching it, so you can see the glasses moving on its own..then there was a challenge from a simple man and promised that he will give all his possessions if this magician can move that water from glass to glass infront of him,,,,The challenge was accepted...But before the magician will perform his tricks, the simple man shouted,,,In the name of my saviour JESUS CHRIST this glasses shall not move! the magician stunned by what this man shouted as he dont even know who is jesus is,,he performed his usual magic anyway, But he was shocked enough and surprised,his magic never worked infront of this man....

Offline jcjibz

« Reply #457 on: January 10, 2010, 11:57:31 PM »
thanks for reply ....
mr gboy i want to ask you have you seen it in personal how it work??....
i'm just curious on the movement of the pmrIII when he walk in the midle of the site it twist like a electicfan...
"try lng namin gaya nga ng sabi mo boss walang msama bka meron pala"
i'll post all of the sign that we will recover, i wish it is true hehehe ...

;D ;D ;D ;D

many thaks....  

Offline Gboy

« Reply #458 on: January 11, 2010, 06:51:10 AM »
jcjibz,

Of course, I have seen it, scrutinize it, inspected it....DOUBTED IT.
If you are a newbie...every word of senior treas hunter, you always believe it. If he make a TH trick by using dowsing rods turn like electric fan...most likely you will believe it bcoz you have not seen like it before, like what magicians do.

However if you are curios enough ...you can even make a dowsing rod turn like "electric fan. trick"
1) Produce a thick wire (kasing kapal ng clothes hanger), fold it into L shape with 12 inches by 6 inches size.
2) Produce a VIC ballpen and take out the inner tube with ink.
3) Put the smaller wire ( 6 inches) into the hollow tube of the VIC ballpen....while the longer side of the wire protruding in front.
4) Now you have a dowsing rod that can rotate ...left and right.
5) Practice rotating the ballpen tube...you will noticed that the wire will also rotate in circle motion...
6) Invite a newbie TH hunter....go to an alleged treasure site....SHOUT HYSTERICALLY ( to distract attention towards the obvious wire) while secretly and slowly move the tube in circular motion....and PRESTO YOU HAVE A ROTATING WIRE ...THAT TURNS LIKE AN ELECTRIC FAN....yeheeeey...then you can ask money from the exciting land owner or newbie treas hunter bcoz you found a big vol site...hehehe....oks ba?. ;D ;D ;D  ...KUMITA NA RACKET NA YAAAAANNNNN....marami na nalaspag.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #459 on: January 11, 2010, 08:22:50 AM »
Gboy,

Wow.. that was a good post! I like that. Thanks for informing us about all of that and it looks like that US TV show at least proved that all the dowsers who were there on that show could not perform. Not to say that ALL dowsers can't perform.. just the one's who accepted that $100k challenge could not perform. Wish they would make another program once again to challenge any good world-wide dowsers to see how good they are.

TW

Check out JAMES RANDI EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION, he challenge the paranormal and dowsing for $1 million dollar.

To All newbie or those hard headed TH who are lazy to perform their own testing, then this is the site for you.
There was also a challenge 5 years ago here in the US for $10 Thousand (USD) on all metal detectors and inventors to prove their method and machine capability. No one took the challenge not even the inventor took the challenge.

Before you buy or ask someones help, why not test their capability or challenge them before you pay their services this way you avoid waste of time and money.

Again COMMON SENSE X 1OO.... been saying this hundred times, still I see postings that do not make sense. SOMETIMES YOU MUST BELIEVE GBOY ....

Gener

« Reply #460 on: January 11, 2010, 09:08:46 PM »
That word "BAKA"(maybe) is too expensive word!!! we call that sometimes palpalaran or pugpugto,, newbies should avoid it!..

t_hunter44

« Reply #461 on: January 12, 2010, 09:25:14 PM »
Gboy,

TW

Check out JAMES RANDI EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION, he challenge the paranormal and dowsing for $1 million dollar.

To All newbie or those hard headed TH who are lazy to perform their own testing, then this is the site for you.
There was also a challenge 5 years ago here in the US for $10 Thousand (USD) on all metal detectors and inventors to prove their method and machine capability. No one took the challenge not even the inventor took the challenge.

Before you buy or ask someones help, why not test their capability or challenge them before you pay their services this way you avoid waste of time and money.

Again COMMON SENSE X 1OO.... been saying this hundred times, still I see postings that do not make sense. SOMETIMES YOU MUST BELIEVE GBOY ....
      James Randi is an atheist and do not believe on the Bible or Jesus Christ so I am not even going to waste my time on his shows. You said "Sometimes you must believe GBOY". Cannot do that Bro, my common Sense and Sixth Sense tells me NO and that's the end of it. That's what you have been telling us all along to use common sense and to listen or rely on our sixth sense.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #462 on: January 12, 2010, 10:07:04 PM »
TH44, that's the difference between us my ego do not overcome my emotions, sorry to say that but we must admit Gboy also make sense on other things and I agree with him on those occasions. If you do not agree with Gboy most of the time it doesn't mean that Gboy do not deserve to be understood and respected.

I do not want to bring this out and argue it with you but our topic was about PROVING THE POWER OF DOSING AND OTHER METAL DETECTORS. I did not intend to discredit or challenge your paranormal power and there is no religious connection on what I have said. I did not say I am not a believer, my intention is clear TO FIELD TEST DETECTING INSTRUMENTS WHAT EVER IT IS TO AVOID WASTING MONEY AND EFFORTS.

Gboy opened up that somebody here in the US made a challenge and I believe him, one of them is James Randi and I do not remember the other guy. Although JAMES RANDI is an atheist his challenge is a challenge you can end his challenge and disprove him if you want.

No offense bro we all have opinions and opinions must not be the cause of total shot out. Six sense is to open your self and not hold any bad feeling, six sense won't work in the dark side.

Gener

« Reply #463 on: January 12, 2010, 10:37:13 PM »
Guys, WE cannot argue with any senses or respect or sixth senses or egoes as i believed that WE all possessed that COMMON SENSE word in our own way and understanding...There is no point of throwing heated words,,,,lets just continue discussing about that Randi the atheist!!!

***James Randi is an atheist, hes always challenging things which are unusual likely paranormal, so he is a kind of not believing in GOD at all, means if i should believe him then automatically i dont believe in God too! So Randi wanted to prove that there is actually NO GOD but he just cant do it otherwise he maybe killed anytime...Proven that he did discover trickers and physics related magics but that does not mean that he should challenge GOD too as his target here is that,,,he wanted to prove that there is no paranormal, no God, no spirits and all human being are from apes!!!.....

Offline Gboy

« Reply #464 on: January 12, 2010, 11:29:25 PM »
T_Hunter,

If your alleged sixth sense or dowsing tells you that the site had treasure, then by all means...DIG FOR IT. Anyways, you have every right to have...USELESS AND EXPENSIVE DIGGING EXERCISES on all your sites, diskarte mo na yan.
However, if you will try to convince us here that dowsing or sixth sense works....oooppps...sorry you have to convince us first...in demo or whatever means. meaning PROVE IT HERE UNDER OUR SCRUTINY if it really works.

YamTHrs,
   Before an "spirit medium" used by newbie treas hunter claiming he can see buried treasure....of course, everybody is ecstatic bcoz they believe he had some sort of x-ray vision or spirit guide...whatever.....
When I ask him if he can see the buried treasure...he allegedly say yes..hhhmmmm...second question:....I ask him if he or his spirit guardian CAN SEE THE COLOR OF MY BRIEF?....NAMUTLA AT PINAGPAWISAN NG MALAPOT....he admitted that he can't.....hehehe  ;D...see? you only need COMMON SENSE TO TEST THE AUTHENTICITY OF SOMEBODY ELSE CLAIMS....I was able to prove on the spot the alleged spirit medium or with sixth sense...can't even see the color of my brief...how much more see buried treasure? hahahaha

Another fake YTH instrument....Long Range Locator being sold at thousand bucks....the manufacturer even claims that it had harmonics inductance that can detect presence of gold at long distance by just adjusting the antenna....hhhhmmmm...sounds to be true hehehe....I challenge them to running post debate and when my american friend open the circuit board of the expensive long range locator....you know whats inside LRL circuit?...AM RADIO CIRCUIT BOARD that cost only $2 dollars....hahaha..... ....Imagine a product being offered for $1,000 that allegedly locate buried treasure at long range...it turn out it only had AM Radio circuit board worth $2 ???? grabeeee...oks na sana nakaglue pa ang circuit para di mabisto.

From then on...I never ever believe on those alleged treasure hunting equipments being offered, bcoz some of them are ineffective. The only equipment i believe useful in YTH...are those used by mining companies & geologist...those are geophysical instruments.
Kaya pala di gumagamit ng Long range locator, dowsing or spirit mediums ang mining companies, kung tutuusin parehas naman dapat sila, nakabaon na ginto.... kasi... WALA PALA TALAGANG SILBE YON....Oks?
Oftentimes...you need common sense to understand it.