Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534883 times)

Angel_09

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #495 on: January 14, 2010, 09:58:07 PM »
Well gents, as James Randi always claimed, (I’m not sure if dowsing is really included) for those things that he doesn’t believe, he pooled $1 M just to negate the claims of these people. :)

Here in the Philippines, it is also negated by others, so instead of verbal exchanges, it would be better to do it in actual; and I think all those who are interested can also join…to prove their points. It will be their claims about dowsing against their reputations in treasure hunting community.
Who is James Randi to pool $1M just to prove his point compared to our very own Gboy who have the biggest no. of AU in holding? $1m is peanut compared to AU. :D

Since the contest is to prove the dowsing capability in finding gold bars, what is more appropriate than using a true gold bar instead of a decoy or substitute? Provided of course that these bars are true and had been assayed and confirmed to be true; which will be checked by Tony Wells as honorary Moderator and coordinator.

Regarding the gold bars, I do not doubt that Gboy can produce these little 3 pcs. 6Kgs bars (what is 3  against thousands of pcs?) since I understand that he holds the biggest hoards of AU here in the Philippines. It is only up to him when he wanted to “donate” 3 pcs. of it….but we can wait and I hope others are not in a hurry. ;D ;D ;D

I hope it will not be that long....I'm running out dry.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #496 on: January 14, 2010, 10:53:22 PM »
Angel_09,

1. They will hide their gold bars (they have a lot of this in a hidden place somewhere in the mountain of nowhere)( of 3 gold bars of 22K weighing 6 kilograms each) in 3 different places or more (as what they deemed necessary) to the place in Nueva Ecija Cabanatuan of around 6 hectares area.
    THE PLACE IS IN METRO MANILA..UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES CAMPUS BCOZ ITS A WIDE AREA....LOT OF HIDING PLACE  ;D   

2. To make it more competetive, 1 gold bar for every 2 hectares to erase or limit the law of chances.
    I PREFERRED 1 PC. 75 KILOS FOR EVERY 1,000 SQUARE METER, SO THAT YOUR CHANCE OF FINDING IT IS BIG , oks ba?

3. The gold bars must be assayed first and properly stenciled prior to its hiding.
    YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL ASSAYED IT SINCE, YOU ARE GOOD AT ASSAYING, para wala ka masabi, oks? OR IF YOU CAN PRODUCE YOUR OWN ASSAYER LIKE BUREAU OF MINES OR ANY ASSAYER COMPANY....IKAW NA MAGBAYAD NYAN SYEMPRE REQUEST MO YAN EH, DI BA TO BE ASSAYED FIRST?

4. Tony Wells will be the arbiter and will be the 2nd person to know the hiding place.
    TONY WELLS IS FINE BUT YOU HAVE TO SHOULDER HIS TRAVEL EXPENSES AND HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS BCOZ YOU ARE THE ONE WHO REQUESTED HIM, RIGHT?     

5. If I found the gold bars by using dowsing, then it will be my prize.
    IF YOU FOUND THE GOLD BAR...YOUR PRICE IS 20 PCS, 75 KILOS GOLD BARS PLUS BONUS IF YOU WANT MORE....para ganahan ka maghanap at solve2 ka talaga, oks?

6. If I lose and didn't found the gold bars, then they can keep it again, and I lose my face and reputation.
    IF YOU LOSE, YOU DON'T NEED TO LOSE YOUR FACE....INSTEAD YOU CHANGE IT(PLASTIC SURGERY) WITH POKWANG FACE, kung papayag ka lang naman ;D....OKS?

7. As you understand that we Filipinos, our pride and respect can't be equated with any amount of money or material things, so the three gold bars, although not much, is acceptable as bet against my face and reputation.
    I THINK THE 3 GOLD BARS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOUR EFFORT...I SUGGEST 20 PCS 75 KILOS OR A FEW HUNDREDS MORE, WHAT DO YOU THINK? ano sa palagay mo?.....

8. The proceeds will be as follows:

a. 1 gold bar will be given to Tony Wells......

I INSIST 2 PCS. 75 KILOS BE GIVEN..OR MORE UPON HIS REQUEST.

b. The second gold bars will be divided to all forum members.
    I INSIST 10 PCS. 75 KILOS GOLD BARS BE GIVEN TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS....OR MORE UPON THEIR REQUEST.

c. The third gold bars will go to the construction of technical school building for out of school youth.
    I INSIST THE REMAINING 8 PCS. 75 KILOS GOLD BARS SHALL BE GIVEN.

Fair enough?
    NOT YET...BITIN PA AKO SA MGA CONNDITIONS MO KOKONTI LANG EH...I NEED MORE....MORE CONDITIONS TO SATISFY YOU.

OK let's finalize the date
     AM NOT AVAILABLE TOMORROW BCOZ I HAVE TO GO TO THE DENTIST...WOULD IT BE THE FOLLOWING DAY OR 3 DAYS FROM NOW OR THE SOONEST BCOZ AM BUSY you know...YTHing?  :D

CAN I ADD MORE?....I INSIST THAT YOU SHOULD PUT IT IN YOUR CONDITIONS...WOWOWEE GIRLS TO BE INCLUDED AS OUR CHEERING SQUAD?...pampagana ba, ano sa palagay mo? pera2 or au2 lang yan eh di ba?  ;D......ANO SA PALAGAY MO? ;D ;D ;D

T_HUNTER44,
Don't worry about the entrance fee bcoz its FREE, in fact I insist that each contestant will be given...75 kilo bar as participation reward, okey ba yon? ;D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #497 on: January 14, 2010, 11:05:34 PM »
Angel_09,

BTW, don't worry about the 75 kilos gold bars...SAGOT KO NA LAHAT YAN.
You should be the one who will prepare and shoulder the expenses of the people YOU REQUESTED to come and witnessed like Tony Wells...kasi ikaw mismo ngarequest nyan eh di ba?...fair enough?  ;D
Can you do it ASAP or within next few days maybe?...am kindah busy THng you know? :'(

t_hunter44

« Reply #498 on: January 14, 2010, 11:46:13 PM »
     I am beginning to like this proposed contest. Gboy, since you are going to see your dentist, do not use all that gold to replace your teeth, leave some for the prize basket, use some for fillings is okay. Joke lang ! And since the entrance is free, I think I will be one of the contestants, provided I can hop a flight back to the PI, too bad they closed the USAF Base at Clark, I could fly  there for free on Space A on a Military Flight but that is over and done with., thanks to our politicians there, they wanted more cash instead of medical assistance and military gear.

Angel_09

« Reply #499 on: January 15, 2010, 12:33:14 AM »
No problem Gboy, just post some photos of your prizes to whet the appetite of the contestants...You know, I don't want them to think you are bluffing....they are still banking on your reputation.... ;) :D ;D

Yeah, T_44, this is getting bigger and bigger.... I hope it will not explode at the end... :D :D :D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #500 on: January 15, 2010, 02:01:53 AM »
Angel_09,

No problem Gboy, just post some photos of your prizes to whet the appetite of the contestants...You know, I don't want them to think you are bluffing....they are still banking on your reputation...
    Posting some 75 kilos gold bars photos, As far as I know is not one of your preconditions listed before. Whats these endless conditions? I already agreed to produce gold bars beyond your wildest imagination, now you wanted some gold bar photos???? hehehe abuso na yata yan ah. palagi ikaw na lang nasusunod, di naman ppwede yan. >:(
     I already complied to all your conditions...ITS ABOUT TIME you should agree to my condition also....TO TEST FOR DOWSING CHALLENGE....ASAP or THIS WEEK?
    HURRY UP, Buy ticket to PI and pocket money to Tony Wells, request mo yan eh, gawin mo, oks?
    Of course, am NOT BLUFFING...I ALREADY AGREED AND WILLING TO COMPLY WITH YOUR PRECONDiTIONS BEFORE. In fact I even raise the vol of gold bars you wanted to detect. No more blah blah....LETS DO IT...AM EAGER TO SEE YOUR ALLEGED DOWSING ABILITY ASAP...AN DAMI PA NGAS2 BAKIT DI NA LANG MAGDETECT AT MATAPOS NA YAN....... :o :o :o

T_hunter44,
    Basta relax lang kayo dyan...AM JUST WAITING FOR ANGEL TO START HIS DETECTION...ang tagal2 eh, panay kundisyones2 wala ng katapusan.....TAPUSIN NA YAN AT MAGDETECT NA.... ooohhhaaa?????

Angel_09

« Reply #501 on: January 15, 2010, 03:28:18 AM »
Gents,

Now Gboy agreed to the dowsing testing protocol, I think we have to iron out the procedures prior to the testing. (Just like professionals, we have to plan everything to make the test more credible. I’m thinking to invite some friends in the media to cover this event, what do you think Gboy? I hope you’re not camera shy.) :D ;D ;D

First I’ll talk to Tony about his availability, then (If he believes Gboy is not bluffing and this whole invitation is not a charade), then we will proceed way back to Phil.

For the mean time, since Gboy agreed and even increased the ante, I had contacted the caretaker in Cabanatuan to prepare the place for the said event. Prior to the testing, of course Gboy have to present the  gold bars to Tony, (and we will take Tony’s word about it existence and originality) then stenciled it, (to make sure  it can not be switched with bronze or lead, you know now a day, we have to be very careful). Once Gboy and Tony confirmed that the bars are hidden, and both of them concurred, then we will start the hunting.  :D :D

If others would like to join, well, Gboy is most welcome to accommodate everybody.
It will be up to Gboy to give the most convenient, appropriate, realistic and logical time frame and duration of the testing within the 60,000 sq. meters area, after all,  gold bars even as freebies do not come cheap and not a joke…(Thanks to Gboy).  :D

So fellow Thunters, please don’t rush Gboy in producing the gold bars. Once he said that the bars are ready and show his photo with the gold bars he promised stack on his side, thenTony and I will proceed to Cabanatuan for the inspection…( to make sure that the picture is not photoshoped). ;) :-\ :D

Wow, I’m starting to believe that Gboy is really hauling his gold….. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #502 on: January 15, 2010, 05:58:13 AM »
Angel_09,

1. They will hide their gold bars (they have a lot of this in a hidden place somewhere in the mountain of nowhere)( of 3 gold bars of 22K weighing 6 kilograms each) in 3 different places or more (as what they deemed necessary) to the place in Nueva Ecija Cabanatuan of around 6 hectares area.
    THE PLACE IS IN METRO MANILA..UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES CAMPUS BCOZ ITS A WIDE AREA....LOT OF HIDING PLACE  ....

For the mean time, since Gboy agreed and even increased the ante, I had contacted the caretaker in Cabanatuan to prepare the place for the said event.
    IN YOUR OWN PLACE IN CABANATUAN? ...WITH MY GOLD BARS TRUSTING IT ON YOUR CARETAKERS PLACE?...What do you think of me stupid? I DON'T THINK SO  ;)....I WILL HIDE IT IN UNIVERSITY OF THE PLACE CAMPUS, DILIMAN, Q.C....that is a neutral ground for dowsing.

I’m thinking to invite some friends in the media to cover this event, what do you think Gboy?
    MEDIA IS NOT NEEDED, ITS JUST A DOWSING CHALLENGE, NO MORE NO LESS NOT A CIRCUS OR TREASURE EXPOSE, BESIDES WE HAVE GOLD BARS TO PROTECT....NO TREASURE HUNTERS WANTED TO EXPOSE OUR TH ACTIVITIES TO MEDIA OR ELSE WE ARE A WALKING DEAD.

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO...BUY A TICKET/POCKET MONEY TO TONY WELLS, IF HE IS NOT AVAILABLE. GIVE THE TICKET/POCKET MONEY TO T_HUNTER44 (IF HE IS ABROAD...ITS FREE VACATION FOR YOU NOW  ;D), POST THE PICTURE OF THE TICKET YOU PURCHASED SO THAT WE WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE SERIOUS ENOUGH AND BEING ACTUALLY USED TO COME HERE IN P.I.....THEN THE ASSAYER WILL PROCEED TO GOLD BARS ASSAYED....AND HIDE IT SECRETLY AT UP CAMPUS , DILIMAN, Q.C.

YOU WANTED WITNESS...GIVE POCKET MONEY TO BOY LARA SO THAT HE CAN COME FROM CAGAYAN TO MANILA AS WITNESS OF THESE DOWSING CHALLENGE.

BTW, don't ever2 let me produce pictures of gold bars bcoz thats the easiest thing to do. baka mapasubo ka, kasi seseguraduhin ko ikaw muna mauna bibili ng ticket at panggastos bago ko ipakita mga gold pictures para walang atrasan?

FYI, I don't photoshoped gold bars pictures...bcoz  I have collection of dozen gold bars pictures thru these years, remember i have complete TH research materials, oks ba? ;D ;D ;D
My question...HOW FAST CAN YOU EASILY BUY TICKETS AND POCKET MONEY FOR THESE DOWSING CHALLENGE AND POST IT HERE, AFTER YOU DO THAT, THEN I WILL POST HERE THE GOLD BAR PICTURES ALSO?
...oks?  ;D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #503 on: January 15, 2010, 06:06:03 AM »
Angel_09,

" Wow, I’m starting to believe that Gboy is really hauling his gold "
AM NOT HAULING GOLD...AM JUST COMPLYING WITH YOUR CONDITIONS...NO MORE NO LESS...

Don't worry...am not bluffing (hinde kita binoboladas)....I have a good YTH refutation to protect here...right?  ;D ....masisikmura ko bang lokohin ka, ako pah?...hinde ah  ;D

Angel_09

« Reply #504 on: January 15, 2010, 11:12:48 AM »
tsk! ...tsk!... tsk!... As usual....

Offline Gboy

« Reply #505 on: January 15, 2010, 04:05:51 PM »
Angel_09,

" Wow, I’m starting to believe that Gboy is really hauling his gold "
AM NOT HAULING GOLD...AM JUST COMPLYING WITH YOUR CONDITIONS...NO MORE NO LESS...
Don't worry...am not bluffing (hinde kita binoboladas)....I have a good YTH refutation to protect here...right?  Grin ....masisikmura ko bang lokohin ka, ako pah?...hinde ah

tsk! ...tsk!... tsk!... As usual....

What happened? Whats wrong with not hauling gold?...why would I haul gold in stockpile?...if your dowsing conditions req't is few pieces of gold bars only as sample for dowsing challenge? Am I correct? Do you expect me to haul the whole gold stockpile for a few pieces AU sample? I thought this is just a DOWSING challenge not big vol buy/sell, am I right?

Our DOWSING CHALLENGE is like deck of cards....you open one card (like proof of spending for
travel and hotels to PI)....I will show you also my card (picture proof of my gold...sitting near to it...with face covered of course for security reason  ;D )...if you are doubtful if am the one on the picture, punta ka muna dito, ipakita ko syo picture  ;D )....You open second card...I will also open my 2nd card...and so on and so fort.  Like deck of cards,  if you want to bluff or Lie....of course, you should expect me also capable of bluffing or giving lies, right? ;D

Alam ko kung bakit ka umaatras, malamang SHOCK KA...akala mo di ko kaya magproduce ng gold bars picture noh?....pakipot at pinapakagat lang muna kita, kunwari di ko kaya hehehe...pero sangdangkal gold bars collection ko, sa tagal ko ba naman sa YTH / AU agent eh......kahit nga si Maskara ang daming gold bar collection, mostly fakes nga lang tama ba? Alam mo ba ang lamang ko syo sa YTH debate...am well informed and experienced in YTH and have complete YTH research materials (pictures,maps, etc), kaya di mo ako kaya dyaaaan...ikaw ang paiikutin ko. ;D

Enough for litany....WHEN YOU WILL BE COMING HERE AND BEGIN DOWSING CHALLENGE?...AM JUST HERE...READY ANYTIME....ANYTIME, OKS?  ;D ;D ;D 

Offline Gboy

« Reply #506 on: January 15, 2010, 04:13:00 PM »
Angel_09,

OOOOpppsss...nagkamali pag type sa paragraph 4

Alam ko kung bakit ka umaatras, malamang SHOCK KA...akala mo di ko kaya magproduce ng gold bars picture noh?....pakipot at pinapakagat lang muna kita, kunwari di ko kaya hehehe...pero sangdangkal gold bars collection ko, sa tagal ko ba naman sa YTH / AU agent eh......kahit nga si Maskara ang daming gold bar collection, mostly fakes nga lang tama ba? Alam mo ba ang lamang ko syo sa YTH debate...am well informed and experienced in YTH and have complete YTH research materials (pictures,maps, etc), kaya di mo ako kaya dyaaaan...ikaw ang paiikutin ko.

..."gold bar picture collection....not gold bar collection"... ;D

Angel_09

« Reply #507 on: January 15, 2010, 07:26:18 PM »
TSK!...TSK!....TSK!.... ??? ??? ???

"So fellow Thunters, please don’t rush Gboy in producing the gold bars. Once he said that the bars are ready and show his photo with the gold bars he promised stack on his side, thenTony and I will proceed to Cabanatuan for the inspection…( to make sure that the picture is not photoshoped).   ;D ;D ;D

TSK!....TSK!....TSK!..... ;D ;D ;D

Gener

« Reply #508 on: January 15, 2010, 10:04:06 PM »
Im sorry to say that THERE IS ONE MAN HERE WHICH IS EXEMPTED FROM THE GAME as i just proved the capability of this man too be true and authentic (and proved by Jhie too) and challenging HIM is like disregarding my own belief....Sorry sir but you cant....YOUR CAPABILITY IS FAR MORE THAN THAT...******This MAN actually turned my inner belief, and i know that this MAN knows ME now even we never met yet at half the world distance!!! anyway i know too that this MAN knows me NOW to be a very clean man and having good heart and i dont lie to what i always says.....Am i confessing here??? Nope! but this MAN just opened the door of enlightenment to me,,,GOD is very good to me and gave me all his gifts.......

***Ill top-up another Php 5,000.00 ON that prize money!!! Simply just prove to us how authentic your dowsing capability...No major conditions or whatsoever...just an encouraging proof that may convince the majority even not all!!! find a way how to explain, video, paragraph or any convincing method.......

Offline ghilbzberto

Re: any one can help me confirmed if it is yamashita treasure markings
« Reply #509 on: January 15, 2010, 10:32:47 PM »
hi there
farmerandhunter