Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534854 times)

Gener

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #690 on: February 19, 2010, 09:55:18 PM »
Fontokis,
 That lonely tomb of yours is hell of a true treasure sign..Meaning is so obvious too as some people here figure that out already. ARROW is pointing on another major sign that can be found perhaps few hundred meters away ahead, this marker there haves hidden treasure too but very small quantity, Look at very carefully The HORSE,,its tails are wiggling up(means he is relax) so he travels normally and not running and thats indicates that the treasure is not far from here, again look at the bird(hawk or eagle) EAGLE represent the highest tree on the area, a very obvious tree or rock that can be seen even at far place, again, look at that lying MAN on top of the tomb(observe his feet, its "SAKANG" allright) it indicates a measured steps of a man heading to the treasure. Again, observe the very straight line below the tomb which serves as its corniche...It represent a straight flat road or trail so let me tell you a clear meaning for this "TREASURE HIDDEN BEFORE THE BIG TREE AT THE END OF FLAT TRAIL/ROAD (curbada) AND WAS LOCATED RIGHT THRU THE BOTTOM OF THE ROAD (perhaps coulbert im not sure) which is REVERSE TO THE ARROWHEAD and CAN BE MEASURED by MANS STEPS COMFORTABLY (a man can comfortably step 1 meter each at the 150 times..... ;) ;)i supposed not to explain this much of detail but ONE special person introduced YOU to me and he has very strong belief that you are a very honest person......GOODLUCK

Offline boylara

« Reply #691 on: February 20, 2010, 07:16:44 AM »
Swindler, fontokis is a frend of mine..he is from the CAR region, actually he is inviting me to his place so that we  both of us can recover the treasure if there is,but no need for that because I trust him, I told him if God's will and sure there is the loot he will document everything pics lng kunin ko hehehehehehe babaw kaligayahan ko ano... bahala na sya kung share nya tayo....swindler pm me your YM so that we can chat der.
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline boylara

« Reply #692 on: February 20, 2010, 07:37:00 AM »
Swindler, i just talked with him fontokis a while back and he informed me that he will wait for us.
"So Near Yet So Far"

Gener

« Reply #693 on: February 20, 2010, 09:20:29 PM »
Fontokis is your friend? well i dont know that,,,He was actually refered to me by one of our great brother here in tseatc...Anyway if he can wait then its much better for us..but do you think we can reach him?...He is not far from my place i know but how about the road, is it easy accessible?...i havent been in that place yet but i think its quite interesting to visit..... ;)

Offline Corel

« Reply #694 on: February 21, 2010, 03:41:00 AM »
We've found this marker from our other site, I would really appreciate if somebody can interpret for me.. thanks

Offline D double L

• "a good name is forever"
« Reply #695 on: February 21, 2010, 05:22:39 AM »
Tony,

I apologized for a late reply....that was a black concrete---sealed the entrance of a chamber....we did managed to break in that concrete blockage for about 3 months...." manual chiseling" ....painstaking indeed!!!

Offline D double L

« Reply #696 on: February 21, 2010, 05:38:10 AM »
t_hunter44,

We found the passageway going to the chambers....

Tony,

that was under water tunnel....kindly see the attachments....

Offline boylara

« Reply #697 on: February 21, 2010, 09:18:38 AM »
yea...he is very near your place... Just last December Ive been to his place..We always chat..according to him, the area going to lone tomb is passable..there is road going there.. He told me, he will you and you do the honor of recovering the treasure...hehehe
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline boylara

« Reply #698 on: February 21, 2010, 09:19:38 AM »
legend, seldom to they hide their loot on swamps...
"So Near Yet So Far"

t_hunter44

« Reply #699 on: February 21, 2010, 01:14:54 PM »
Legend,
       Are you saying that the entrance sealed with what you described as black cement is located near the water and at high tide, it is submerge in water and that means you can only work during low tide and of course you are constantly pumping out water from your hole, that is a job and a half. How did you ever find out about this site, was there a map or a marker or a live pointer that pointed out this location, on water. You stated that you already broke the seal that leads to a tunnel with chambers, what is on those chambers. For the Japanese to go to that much extreme, hard to imagine the difficulty of tunneling, unless the tunnel was natural and they only have to seal it, that would be the natural deduction. Am asking all this questions for me to better understand the way the Japanese hid their loot.

Offline D double L

« Reply #700 on: February 21, 2010, 04:17:11 PM »
boylara,

Sir, I do agree with you...that seldom they( JIA ) put their loot at the swamp....but this case It  was only the entrance for retrieval that they hide for concealment....the loot was around 100 meters away for the  entrance.....

t_hunter44,

IMHO...this tunnel was designed by (JIA ) as their retrieval point....when they make a tunnel system...they will also make a couple or three main exit points...to be sure , when something happened inside the tunnel---they will have an escape route,  after a placement of the loot....all of the exit route will be concealed....bear in mind that this hiding place will be difficult to be noticed....a keen study and progressive learning is necessary to uncover some of their secrets.....

Pls. do see some attachments.....
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 08:11:44 PM by the Legend »

Offline boylara

« Reply #701 on: February 21, 2010, 05:05:51 PM »
Legend- in my own opinion, i think that seals tunnel is just a diversion of the real entrance, i don't believe that the recovery point is in the swamp area. Since you already estimate the actual location of the the loot, what you do, stand at the loot portion, turn 45 degree to the east site. Look for the rocks or boulder around 10 to 50 meters..I believe there is your entrance..if they place the entrance at the swamp side and 100 meters far, my gudness the recovery will take years,.... considering it will be flooded all the time...hmmmm just an  opinion..
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline fontokis

« Reply #702 on: February 21, 2010, 05:06:50 PM »
Boy lara, Swindler
   *Lonely tomb case*
      good day, i suggest that we work as a team on the recovery of that lonely tomb, i will not ask for anything, im just a poor boy not capable on the recovery of that, the place is a populated area so i leave it to your expertise to plan and work on it, i know its possible and I have confidence that we can do it successfully. if its  successful then we can have our fair share. i do not go often on that site coz its far from where i am about 1.5 hour ride and i still have a contract as a clerk in an office here as a job order until April 11. the tomb is still there please send an advance party for verification of the placed item on that road and if its still there we can begin to operate, the road going there is a national road, i can arrange for a house there where we can stay if your plan will push through..

Offline fontokis

« Reply #703 on: February 21, 2010, 07:24:21 PM »
This Jar is found by the locals in the area where the Lonely thomb is.. they say the jar has a mixed of gold dust so its heavy, ive hold it  my hands but they wont sell it..

Offline D double L

« Reply #704 on: February 21, 2010, 07:58:48 PM »
boylara,

Sir thanks for that comment....yes  it's true ...we  did opened the door, exactly at the portion that you mentioned....but still we've used that passageway for a purpose....and it's also true....it took us a year and a half for that operation.....but i can tell you sir....it's quite rewarding!!!.....