Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534882 times)

t_hunter44

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #780 on: April 26, 2010, 08:31:11 PM »
Edrake,
       If you have not seen the Treasure  markings sgns, symbols and codes, when you open TSEATC, go to Treasure in the Philippines, scroll down to THAPI , take it for what it is worth. Your Flower sign according to THAPI signifies a BIG BOMB or some sort of a BOOBY TRAP, be safe and proceed with caution.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #781 on: April 26, 2010, 08:52:53 PM »
Jcjbz

Please get the exact angle from the mango tree going straight to the foundation and to the bamboo. Make sure that it is 60 degrees angle. If yes then I'll show you how to do it

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #782 on: April 26, 2010, 09:27:00 PM »
Jcjbz

As I tried to analyzed the angle. It 's look like 30 degrees angle northwest. Please check carefully because I am having 2 possible answers

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #783 on: April 26, 2010, 09:44:22 PM »
Jcjbz

Last question. this very important. Please specify the distances between the bamboo and kamchilles and from the kamachilles to other bamboo from west to east direction

Offline jcjibz

« Reply #784 on: April 26, 2010, 11:10:52 PM »
northstar

if i start to count the angle west to north i got 60 degrees ..but if i start to count in north to west it is 30 degrees  " medyo nahihirapan  akong kunin yung angle sa mgkatabing plow pero ung isa okie lng saktong 30degrees nortwest"
...and..the single plow,,,, if i start to count the angle east to south i got 60 degrees when i count south to east i got 30 degrees  

Please specify the distances between the bamboo and kamchilles and from the kamachilles to other bamboo from west to east direction
the bamboo on northwest to the  kamachille on north there distance 6 to 7m the other bamboo  on northeast 7 to 8m
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 11:14:22 PM by jcjibz »

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #785 on: April 26, 2010, 11:19:34 PM »
Jcjibz

I got it. I will locate the first treasure site for you. just wait

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #786 on: April 27, 2010, 01:38:58 AM »
Jcjibz

Just follow my simple intructions. First, you need a rope. Put the rope on the middle of the mango tree trunk and move toward west direction with the rope. Then, put again another rope on the middle of the kamachilles tree trunk and move straight to the south direction. The intersection of the two ropes is your exact treasure site ( 90 degrees northeast ). Dig there up to 5 ft. Look for underground signs or markers. Check the soil meticulously for any possible signs. Do not throw or break any signs. Good luck

Sorry I can't upload the sketches, somebody has blocked my post for images. I don't know who did it but I smell something fishy in this forum.

Offline jcjibz

« Reply #787 on: April 27, 2010, 03:10:57 AM »
mr northstar
if you can't upload it here
you can attach it  send it to my email  jibz_51325@yahoo.com.ph

BIG thanks again i will wait for your images..........
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 03:13:19 AM by jcjibz »

Offline Gener

« Reply #788 on: April 27, 2010, 06:53:30 AM »
boylara,
 This Mr. A knows my parents?? maybe yes if hes just in my town as they all know each other, sorry but im not in the country since 1994 though i do visit philippines once in 2-3-4 years and maximum of 15 days only....i forgot the town and  most of its people bro...cant wait for that kilawen and burning smell of a goat!

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #789 on: April 27, 2010, 01:49:16 PM »
trial post

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #790 on: April 27, 2010, 01:51:22 PM »
Jcjibz

It's working now. Just follow the sketches above.

Offline edrake

« Reply #791 on: April 27, 2010, 10:48:27 PM »
t_hunter44

thanks for your advice............

t_hunter44

« Reply #792 on: April 27, 2010, 10:57:15 PM »
No problem, that is what we are here for, to help one another.

Offline Pt Boat/CaveinTunnel

« Reply #793 on: April 29, 2010, 08:39:52 PM »
To NS and anyone for comment

While on my way to my site before, I discovered on nearby shoreline (Katihan) a rectangular flat shape coral rock with Ammo (downward) placed in its circle sign in its center, facing East 1.5x1m and at South part there is a half moon coral rock formation more or less 1x1 and while on and a two very large mangrove trees on its SE direction, approximately 30m apart from each all other. At the North also present a deep portion of end shoreline 5m deep at 45d from half moon coral. The area is facing China sea. I Blast with dynamites (BongBong) the rectangular flat shape coral rock up to its sea water level but no YT

Is the above any relevant to TH?

Thank you!   :-\

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #794 on: April 29, 2010, 09:00:22 PM »
PTB

I have a strong feelings that those are YT land markers. If you can only plot all the details, I can give you an answer for that.