Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534862 times)

Offline Janner

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #825 on: September 06, 2010, 05:26:04 AM »
Its just a little bit to "Shiny", know what i mean...??

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #826 on: September 06, 2010, 09:17:06 AM »
i took this picture way back feb 2006 from a group of people from isabela they told me it was a 24k gold 75 kilos i try to carry it but i cannot its heavy, but when i told them to to assay it they refused to let methey just give a piece 10 grams of this bar but when we assay it it was 24k gold.....some hint......these are the people saying that they have many site and they just need a fund to haul it and there is plenty of it if you can give them a fund...you know what i mean and they are the one only knows about the YAM treasure on sierra madre .....the only site and signs which is true and legitimate are coming from them and the other are not...it was only odd shape rock :)

sir janner

maybe from the flash of camera thats why it was shinny

Offline Janner

« Reply #827 on: September 06, 2010, 11:18:29 AM »
what was the size of the bar..... ? in inches pls

t_hunter44

« Reply #828 on: September 06, 2010, 03:20:58 PM »
i took this picture way back feb 2006 from a group of people from isabela they told me it was a 24k gold 75 kilos i try to carry it but i cannot its heavy, but when i told them to to assay it they refused to let methey just give a piece 10 grams of this bar but when we assay it it was 24k gold.....some hint......these are the people saying that they have many site and they just need a fund to haul it and there is plenty of it if you can give them a fund...you know what i mean and they are the one only knows about the YAM treasure on sierra madre .....the only site and signs which is true and legitimate are coming from them and the other are not...it was only odd shape rock :)

sir janner

maybe from the flash of camera thats why it was shinny
Mickey,
      Something is fishy here. If these people from Isabela has lots and lots of AU as claimed from the Sierra Madre and have sole knowledge of the locations to get this said AU, why can they not just sell a bar or a few grams at a time here and there, in Chinatown, Meycauayan or most Jewelry store will buy gold and that solves the problem of the hauling financial issue. I have read the same issues here and on other forums and it is similar or the same scenario. Just some points to ponder. ;D ; :D ::)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #829 on: September 06, 2010, 03:22:01 PM »
what was the size of the bar..... ? in inches pls

Get it in Centimeters please.. but you would need to also have the actual weight for that formula to be of any use.

Anyway, sorry to say Mickey, but that group has the tactics of a classic CHEATER group! Don't trust anything they say to you.

TW

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #830 on: September 06, 2010, 05:37:10 PM »
Mickey, I'm just curious, did the transaction happened here in Isabela? or had it happened in other parts of Luzon? and they claim that they are from Isabela? You see, I know 3 places in Isabela wherein groups of men had transacted fake gold bars. They even had a deal with one coastal Mayor but it was good that such transaction was easily checked in time. When the order was given to closely monitor those persons, they just vanished from the place and never saw him and her again. Those were the people who were giving our place a bad name.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 07:02:45 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline ghost

« Reply #831 on: September 06, 2010, 10:22:42 PM »
Hmmm, sounds like the one who wants to flood the market with Au but cannot do anything to haul his find. How the hell they got 1 pc anyway, just show off. Just asking.

Offline boboi

« Reply #832 on: September 07, 2010, 01:57:51 AM »
as i saw the 6.2kls grams of burmese gold bar posted by tony wells the assay is 89.9 because during those time the assay was only 3 digits. so it goes like 89.9. then how come this pic above the assay is 99.9 does it means that burma has already an advance assay machine during those time so that it goes 99.9%? pls enlighten me...

Offline lagalag lvm

« Reply #833 on: September 07, 2010, 05:58:01 PM »
who ever claims to have gold and doesnt have money to move it.. here and there are  a 100% syndicate group for they should be richer than the buyers themselves ...most claim many metric tons but cant afford to move them.., its common sense...for a gram you can rent a decent jeep ...for a kilo you buy a brand new van or even rent a helicopter or a boat so buyers beware lots of them in the hills!!

t_hunter44

« Reply #834 on: September 07, 2010, 08:13:20 PM »
who ever claims to have gold and doesnt have money to move it.. here and there are  a 100% syndicate group for they should be richer than the buyers themselves ...most claim many metric tons but cant afford to move them.., its common sense...for a gram you can rent a decent jeep ...for a kilo you buy a brand new van or even rent a helicopter or a boat so buyers beware lots of them in the hills!!
Lagalag, you got that one right and that is what I have been saying all along. I hope the others reading this will put it on their heads, make logical deductions in their head before diving in so as not to get scammed. The TH world of ours especially in the Philippines has active syndicates from one end of the island to the other, let not the glitter of gold blind your reasoning.

Offline vourvon

« Reply #835 on: September 07, 2010, 08:41:21 PM »
        How about if the founder of treasure is native (katutubo) and illiterate, don't know how to sell the treasure or don't know that is a treasure like the experience of 3 man living in the mountain, they know the YT and they try to hunting the treasure and they found a diamond shape hole in the big stone fill with many small stone, in the middle of hole they found many broken small glass size corn seed. They do know that is diamond ( uncut ) so they left beside in big stone 5 years ago. My group adviced one of them to check again if the diamond still there. During checking the area is very clean and found nothing even one peace ( very lucky ).

vourvon

Offline Janner

« Reply #836 on: September 07, 2010, 08:46:49 PM »
I agree with you 2 guys, all this talk about 20,000 tons of gold, or even 1 ton is a load of Krap. (for want of a better word)

every one who has amounts like that has been ambushed or held up or lost it (conveniently) so are unable to show even 1 gram...
(of course this is my opinion, and you can contest it if you so want)

firstly how do they know whats inside a tunnel if they have never been inside,,, ?? or even a shaft.. ??
they give a list of Buddhas, gold, diamonds and lots more, yet have never been inside,,  come on FFS pull the other one.

They give lists of sites, 20 here, 100 there, and so much more, yet have nothing to show for it..

it is my firm belief that not one large deposit of gold has been found, maybe lucky enough to find a single small bar (?)
but 1 ton...no way!

but, one day someone may be lucky and fall into a hole with a few tons of gold and diamonds and then they can share with the guys here,,  ::)

until then, continue your hobby as the lure of the find is so exciting...........  ;)

Offline ghost

« Reply #837 on: September 07, 2010, 11:34:47 PM »
1 to 2 tons MAYBE possible but hundreds or even thousand of tons ??? ??? and in hundred of sites with same volume  ::)::) then japs must hauled the entire gold output on the planet on that time :o :o

Offline Gboy

« Reply #838 on: September 08, 2010, 01:59:55 AM »

History will tell that Rogelio Roxas recovered and found a golden Budha and tunnel full of gold bars....thats why he was awarded multi-billion dollar damages...I don't think it was just 1 or 2 tons.

Offline Janner

« Reply #839 on: September 08, 2010, 02:08:32 AM »
1 gold Buddha was about 1000 kilos, the "Small" gold bars of about 17 i think, not a tunnel full..
and that was from his son.
the damages awarded still havnt been paid as yet by the Marcos's...

and the tunnel is.... well you may know where it is..  ??